Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - design a logo for me?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

design a logo for me?

ULTRANOIZE

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 21, 2008 12:25:43
hi all,i am looking for somebody to design a logo for me for Free I AM A FULL ON artist
Overhuman
Overhuman Project

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Dec 21, 2008 19:49
Please review your PMS already pm you.
booom.           30th of August first delivery money back.
Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Dec 21, 2008 19:53
i sure recommend juan overhuman, but i doubt he will make it free for you

Its worth the money for sure tho           myspace.com/auralinvasion
reverbnation.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
ULTRANOIZE

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 22, 2008 12:09
I WANT LOGO FOR FREE
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 22, 2008 15:10
lol, i want a bus for free, and a new laptop... lol

TRADE brother, best way besides money!           U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
Overhuman
Overhuman Project

Posted : Dec 22, 2008 18:39
lol good point cortex!!!

heheh cortex maybe u have a car i can have for free? pm me if so,lol
or maybe we should create a "shopping center come 4 free" forum inside isra ... what do u think cortex? hehehe

But really good post one there cortex maybe a trade instead of money as u propose , but jesus why ppl think that this psy trance movement moves around free stuff and just rainbow colors or friendship, lol weird and imposible to live and eat from rainbows.

boom.           30th of August first delivery money back.
BLACKSHEEPHYBRID

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 02:01
it's a culture and mentality, perhaps came from ancestry           grouping is separating - cayung
nyama
Nyama

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 11:26
[quote]
On 2008-12-22 18:39, Overhuman wrote:
weird and imposible to live and eat from rainbows.

boom.

[/quote]

i like rainbows.... yummy

if there is something for free put me on that list ...and i mean anything...
          -----------------------------------------------
www.catawampus-records.co.uk
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 23, 2008 11:32
lol, yes we give free love, lots of it... its cost effective...           U.V Art & Design
galactic monkey
Galactic Monkey

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Dec 23, 2008 13:33
now i want mine for free juan ha ha!!!!!           Skyhighatrist and Galactic Monkey - Strangely Obtuse CD available for £6 delivered worldwide from www.catawampus-records.co.uk
Overhuman
Overhuman Project

Posted : Dec 23, 2008 15:08
Quote:

On 2008-12-23 02:01, BLACKSHEEPHYBRID wrote:
it's a culture and mentality, perhaps came from ancestry

Quote:

now i want mine for free juan ha ha!!!!!

hahaha hey trev u better not,lol.I promise you; you'll get what you give and trust me if i do things for free they wont look as killer as i if they werent , so take your own conclusions hehehe & again my broexpect killah one hehehe. galactic monkey has payed with gold rainbows known as well as money lol , and i will post his logo when finish here as well , it might take some others to think deep if love and frinedship will be enough for such killer logos.

And btw there a thousands of killer artist and designers in this scene just to name another one CORTEX , but jesus ppl damn !! PAY FOR THE WORK!

30th of August first delivery money back.
galactic monkey
Galactic Monkey

Started Topics :  84
Posted : Dec 24, 2008 23:26
hey hey hey juan my good friend!!! why do people expect everything for free?? am i missing something? hehe....where i come from you pay for work ...you pay for talent and you pay to support people who are kind enough to give you there time......is that just me?

peace ma man!!!!!           Skyhighatrist and Galactic Monkey - Strangely Obtuse CD available for £6 delivered worldwide from www.catawampus-records.co.uk
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 26, 2008 11:25
to be honest, it should be done with trade as it seems to have a lack of abundance in this world?           U.V Art & Design
Overhuman
Overhuman Project

Posted : Dec 26, 2008 18:08
Quote:

On 2008-12-24 23:26, galactic monkey wrote:
hey hey hey juan my good friend!!! why do people expect everything for free?? am i missing something? hehe....where i come from you pay for work ...you pay for talent and you pay to support people who are kind enough to give you there time......is that just me?

peace ma man!!!!!

Yeah so true Trev there are some very good exceptions like you my friend ,but others inside the psy scene seems to ask everything for free , and they base their argument on the lsd peace and love shit , which i totally reject.

No matter what is the deal trade or paying somebody asking for free in my opinion seems a very humiliant word since ur work and time have a value always!!
          30th of August first delivery money back.
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 07:53
hi Juan, if you wanna promote your artWORK you can design my logo, I am surely will spread the word! hehe...

That's what people usually say to me when they need deco installation work, "Hey Daya, if you want to show your artwork at the party, I definitely could help you".

I also like it when they ask for the backdrop sale price, hoping you will say $100 for the the uncountable time you have spend to do 20x10ft. Not to mention material, sewing cost, ink cost, weed cost for the whole process. They also think if you are nice, they can fool you, and they think their politic works because you are too lazy to argue. But when they really get in your nerve and you explode. Then they will say that you are not mature, negative energy, doesn't want to support community (community my a'sole), not a family, etc etc. And speak out to their friends (other victims) with different version of what actually happens, so that people think that you are not cool.

This is happens to me many time, sometimes I think why I am still around this scene?
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - design a logo for me?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance