Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Derango – TuMuLT (Inpsyde Media 2005) CD
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Derango – TuMuLT (Inpsyde Media 2005) CD

sashe atriohm
Atriohm

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 04:44
For me this is the best album of the year ,for sure!!!
With more listening this is coming more crazy and more powerfull creative music!!!
Congratulations!!!!
DJ Pelon(Inpsyde Media)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Nov 17, 2005 05:15
Quote:

On 2005-11-17 04:44, sashe atriohm wrote:
For me this is the best album of the year ,for sure!!!
With more listening this is coming more crazy and more powerfull creative music!!!
Congratulations!!!!

you're so right !
this album is really great, and I agree that it takes few listens to really dig it, at least for me.

Inpsyde Media - Trance Mission Worldwide

pelon@inpsyde-media.com
www.inpsyde-media.com
www.beatspace.com
contact@inpsyde-media.com
Encephalopaticys
Encephalopaticys

Posted : Nov 20, 2005 04:19
I allso think the is the best album ever made, not only thise year EVERRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also think thet we all can gett derango musice licke the bigest top on the mountain wich is ander the ice and all ader artist is allso top of some mountains buth withouth ice coz it is little bit down. So thise is realy forest unbeleavble musice. Keep on working you 2 crasy freaks.
boooooooom
@@@ Encephalopaticys @@@
mquirk1
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 20, 2005 06:25
^ most confusing post ever.
kolladetregnar
Derango

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 20, 2005 10:42
Hey ALL !!

Thank you very much for all the feedback !!!
It means a lot to us !!

big smiles !!!

/
Jens
Kaas
Drone Bixie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 20, 2005 13:20
Heyahh

thanx ola and jens for this fantastik album!
u give trance music soul!!

take care and hope to see u soon

PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 09:46
Derango (Jens Eriksson & Ola Eriksson) from Sweden has become wellknown in the so called darkpsy scene the last couple of years, with quite a lot of tracks on various compilations, on labels such as Stoneage, Trishula, Sanaton and Parvati. Now they are finally out with their debut album, which takes us into a journey of totally twisted night time madness. It is released on the Italian label Inpsyde Media.

Derango "Tumult" Inpsyde Media 2005 (IME 010)

1. Deranged
2. Confusion Is Next
3. Made Out Of Vapour
4. Masterdamnit
5. All Channels Open
6. The Poisonous Square
7. Lost Theory
8. Fnatt
9. We’re All mad Here (Rmx)

These guys sure knows how to tweak out those crazy psychedelic sounds. The bass lines in these darkpsy tracks isn’t very impressive, but the variety of crazy sounds is incredible. In my ears, these two guys have managed to make their darkpsy tracks slightly more twisted and interesting than most other within this style lately. Here we get dark, totally far out vibes from beginning to end. My favourite track here is track three, wich is a really pumping track with some scary vibes that brings my thoughts right into some kind of horror movie. Halloween trance for sure! Track 4 with it’s ”underwater vibes” is pretty cool too, but the rhythm here becomes almost too intense for my head. As usual with the darkpsy style, we don’t get much melody in these tracks, but mostly quite random psychedelic sounds. Still, the sounds are well placed and highly psychedelic (psychedelic is fun!), so it never becomes boring.

The debut album by Derango is one of the better darkpsy albums I have heard so far. I love the way they have been playing with tons of twisted sounds in these tracks, and we get quite a lot of variation between the tracks. Still, I often miss some more massive basslines and a little bit more melody in darkpsy tracks, but I’m sure this is something that will sneak in more and more in the future. Recommended for you darkpsy fans out there!
PKS

More reviews at:

http://www.trance.net           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Nov 21, 2005 14:04
I am really impresed with that great album,that is the future of dark trance,excellent!!!           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 18:45
Just bought it... Derango is quality forest trance. And I have no doubt of this album rocking my world. havent heard one sample. But why should I ruin the "suprise"
psy

Posted : Nov 27, 2005 00:48
OMG! The music! It... keeps... moving...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Brilliant direction. SOOOO trippy! Way to go!

This album is a good example of why I listen to trance. A pure mind-twisting experience. Mind expansion at its best.

Cons: unimaginative bassline and a relatively high BPM might seem unappetizing for the proggy minded BEFORE THEY HEAR IT, but if you listen for even 1 minutes you will love it. It's a real masterpiece.

Another problem I had was that the style itself does not evolve much throughout the piece. This made me think at around track #5 perhaps it was enough for today. But no, I listened through it all the way and it was a pleasure, it just needed some extra stomaching or maybe that's just me. Given that the direction is really original, smoothness does not qualify here as a parameter.

Conclusion:
------------
9.5/10 for being very very close to perfect. The only real drawback for me is the bassline, woulda wanted a more original backdrop.

Superb!           i love it when the sun comes up
OADE

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 14:01
Quote:

On 2005-11-17 04:44, sashe atriohm wrote:
you're so right !
this album is really great, and I agree that it takes few listens to really dig it, at least for me.

it´s like that with all great music. for me any way. The best tunes i heard have been music that needs too grow on me.. Same with the tumult cd. Discover new tings, layers in the music every time i listen to it..

Big thanx to Jens and Ola..
Pure audio magic !!
Keep up the good WorK
BoomZ // D
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 16:18
very very well made album

great work by jens and ola

after a long time an album in which i like all tracks!!!
keep up the good work

keep it twisted
hope to hear ull play one day

till then keep chomping and the liquid flowing
bOm           At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
Drunken Monk

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 27, 2005 20:29
Thanx guyz!
totally new prespectives on psy.. i can say no more!
i m getting my legal copy tommorow!
booom           +-+talking with ali3ns around the universe+-+
mit [muzik industry tunez]
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 10:58
A Must buy for the season !!!

Awesome atmospheres            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Malice in Wonderland
Malice in Wonderland

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Dec 1, 2005 15:03
outstanding album! it grows on me every time i listen to it

thx alot derango guys!           www.2to6.net

http://www.facebook.com/malice.in.wonderland.psy
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Derango – TuMuLT (Inpsyde Media 2005) CD
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance