Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DARK FOREST - Saturday, June 11th, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DARK FOREST - Saturday, June 11th, 2005 - Texas

GhregOnEarth
Phosphene

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 22:44
Thanks to all the people who worked together to make such an awesome party. I had a blast and look forward to coming to Texas again in the near future.

Also for those in the area, Quasar and I will be playing somewhere in Austin tonight. More details forthcoming....

Ghreg
GhregOnEarth
Phosphene

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 22:47
Quote:

On 2005-06-14 16:04, ~OZRA~ wrote:

THANKS Greg, Dylan, Quasar & Jeremiah for coming down and sharing some beautiful music.

Hi There Ozra....great seeing you again at the party!....just an fyi: this should read Greg, Dylan, Quasar and Ghreg...Jeremiah from Spectral Psy / Concepts is no longer involved with psy trance for several years now.

My real name is Ghreg and I live on Earth, most of the time.

~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 02:32
Quote:

On 2005-06-14 22:47, GhregOnEarth wrote:
just an fyi: this should read Greg, Dylan, Quasar and Ghreg...
My real name is Ghreg and I live on Earth, most of the time.

My bad, Ghreg !! Yes, it was good to meet you again... i'll hopefully see you again tonight, am trying to find a ride.

Btw, here's the details:
TONIGHT IN AUSTIN
7pm - midnight

~ Quasar(Doof Records. San Francisco)
~ Ghreg on Earth(Wirikuta Recordings. San Francisco)

AT: Mojo's Daily Grind in the heart of the UT campus. Mojo's is located @ 2714 Guadalupe St, Austin 78705
phone number:(512)477-6656
www.mojosdailygrind.com/

see ya'll there...

DJ Uhm

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 07:07
Hello All,

I would like to say thank you to all of the artists that were involved in making this a very sucessful party. All the SF artists played great sets, and are getting great feedback om our local forum.

On a side note there was a pair of headphones left up in the dj area. Would any of the artists like to claim these? If you lost some headphones please email me at
uhm@mistprodonline.com

Cheers,

Brian
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 15:22
glad to hear that the party rocked! Mubali called me and said that he played a couple of my tracks during his set along with a couple of Bodhi's latest gems.

If you liked the track that he closed with, check out this link to download an mp3 of The Hunted.

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/64256/forum/26
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DARK FOREST - Saturday, June 11th, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance