Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DARK FOREST - Saturday, June 11th, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DARK FOREST - Saturday, June 11th, 2005 - Texas

ohmy
Fractal Cowboys

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 12, 2005 00:06
We played with Ghreg and Mubali @ mindshare this past weekend, and wow, can't wait to play with these guys Next month in Texas.

yeah!!!!
thegooddale
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 25, 2005 22:40
Quote:

On 2005-05-10 23:12, GhregOnEarth wrote:
Expect Habernaro style intensity, my friends!

Ah this is going to be a good one! A bent dose of bay area havoc imported just for all our Tejas friends.....

....and expect the debut album SigilWeaver to be out around this time as well!

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/59046/forum/41

(If the fates smile upon the timetable, I will have copies in hand ....)

Really looking forward to coming back to the Lone Star for some dancefloor mayhem. With all my favorite cast of the San Franpsycho Tribe trance magicians to make some serious damage for all the Tejas Freaks!!!

hope you can bring some copies for us texas freaks... I got to hear it this weekend with the MOE's and it is some crazy stuff, very different than anything previous...
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 25, 2005 23:16
I love playing with Ghreg and the Cowboys.. Their energy is spectacular, and are incredible friends of mine. I love being able connect old friends and new friends at one place in time!           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
~OZRA~

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 26, 2005 04:05
Mubali, man i am really glad you're coming back. Looking forward to another killer sunrise - been almost a year.

psychostimulus

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 26, 2005 22:46
yeah, i am stoked. i am excited to hang with mubali again. don't worry, the ferrett is fine! excited to see your live set. still have the cd from last year!
and i am excited to see greg on earth and fractal cowboys not in the dead of winter. i think last time they came down it was like 15-20 degrees, brrrr. that's cold for texas! new cd from greg on earth, HOT! twisted sounds. the atmosphere for the party is going to be bumpn'.
can dark forest be now???
zymote

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 28, 2005 00:13
I know, I can't wait either. This shit is going to be off the chain. BTW, I should be at the Shiva Shakti event this weekend with flyers, so keep an eye out.
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 28, 2005 02:17
shit man, with talent like that i would love to see the location that will be provided for inspiration. sounds like an event that will be written in the history books. all 3 of these acts know how to shake the outdoor environment very well (as witnessed at mindshare a couple weeks ago). good luck!

tom
trancetraveler
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : May 28, 2005 21:20
For once in my life - and only once, I wish I was in Texas. Hehehe...

Have fun guys - wish I could be there to jump start the dancefloor!!!!

t
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : May 28, 2005 22:59
nice one, when i moved across the country to california, i had the unfortunate experience of driving through the cow country on my way to carlsbad caverns. 80 MPH speed limit on a 2 lane road with no center median and what seemed like every 18 wheeler in the country flying at you head on.

"Don't Mess with Texas"
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : May 29, 2005 02:43
Hey Mubali My Friend .. MayBe If I Sweem Ill Be Ther At Time . When Your Set Is Start .. ?????? . WOWWW .. !!!! I Cant Belive Im Here When All This Is Happenig Ther ..

P.s - And In a Dark Forest ? SHIT !
Why I Did't Could Just Born In N. America ?

kramtrance

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 30, 2005 12:37
i certainly can't wait myself. these guys all know how to rock, there's no question.
i am so excited that were putting tx on the map in the psy scene of america.
all in just over a month we've had,
Lost Baba and the Bastard then Amanda w/ GOW now this!!! thats action for ya, bring it on!
9barpsy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 31, 2005 12:14
i am kinda nu here in houston. used to live about 10$ bus ride from goa. i see events in austin and dallas but nothing here in houston. how come?
mubali
Mubali

Started Topics :  71
Posted : May 31, 2005 20:15
9barpsy, you really should come to the Dark Forest. I don't know of too much of anything in Houston, but you should try and drag a couple of your friends with you to this. That's how a scene gets started. Start dragging people to shows and get them wanting to come back.

It's isn't too long untill we touch down out there.. I am very happy to come back and this time we've got reinforcements!!!! The onslaught will commence in T minus 12 days.... hehehe...           An Eagle may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
mudra

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 06:15
directions?
kramtrance

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jun 3, 2005 15:01
check in w/ mistprodonline.com closer to day of,
that's how it goes here i tx.

so close i can feel it!
this is gonna be good.

i got to hear the fractal cowboys do a dj set together while i was in sf at a small MoE party. they twisted my mind into all kinds of crazy zippy doonks then whomped it back better than ever. now we get a live set right here in tx! whoo.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DARK FOREST - Saturday, June 11th, 2005 - Texas
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance