Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Éclipse fest. 2005:July 29-30-31 The Delta/Talamasca/Spirallianz/Dino Psaras/Tetraktys+more
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Éclipse fest. 2005:July 29-30-31 The Delta/Talamasca/Spirallianz/Dino Psaras/Tetraktys+more

clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 18:00
Hey Everyone.. while you are waiting for this great festival, here is the officiel Eclipse 2005 promo mix, featuring only the artists that will perform at this years edition..

you can download this great mix at www.aero-groove.com in the music section, under Mixes, Look for DJ Clown's Eclipse promo mix and download.

Here is the tracklisting..

1.Spirallianz - Magnetudes (Cold Groove)
2.Midi Miliz - Exclusions (G+)
3.Tetraktys - Ptah (Sub Machine)
4.The Delta - Hero fx (part 2) (Boshke Beats)
5.Spirallianz - Spotrunners (Spirit Zone)
6.Tetraktys - Lightframes (Cold Groove)
7.The Delta - Hero fx [Rockitmen re-construct] (Boshke Beats)
8.Midi Miliz - No Exit (Boshke Beats)
9.The Delta - Send In..Send Back (D.Drum)
10.Midi Miliz - The Missing Guest (Boshke Beats)
11.Spirallianz - Ghost Brigade (Spirit Zone)
12.Midi Miliz - 10,000 Watts (G+)
13.Dino Psaras Vs Deedrah - Hellraiser (Exposure Productions)
14.Talamasca Vs Dimitri Narcov - Abstract Energy (Moonspirits)
15.Dino Psaras - Ear Candy (Oktava)
16.Talamasca - Speaking Robot [GMS remix] (T.I.P.)

Thanks for tuning in and see you at the festival.           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 7, 2005 19:48
Thanks Clown

SO this weekend, the site of the festival will be revealed on http://www.techsafari.ca

You can buy your tickets online on our website with paypal: 50 usa $$ FOR 3 DAYS

enjoy
see you soon

Tech Safari team
info@techsafari.ca
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jun 9, 2005 01:42
I can't wait to find out where this party is going to be held.. i have a good feeling about this..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
psy_greg
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 13, 2005 13:59
nice trak list clown, see u all there, ill be in canada in few days... look forward to this 3 days of dancefloor madness
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 18:40
Hello !!
Good news!
All is confirmed for the location, a very amazing site in green forest with beautifull beach on the beautiffull Gatineau River (Outaouais). 300 km in the north of Quebec, at 3 hours from Montreal.

Directions/Site: http://www.techsafari.ca/2005_en/main.html

see you soon
enjoy the trip!!!

Tech Safari
info@techsafari.ca
The Cosmic Mind

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 15, 2005 21:11
I cannot wait! This is going to be an increadible experience. Even if no one wants to come down with me from Toronto, I am going alone
Infected_FreAk

Posted : Jun 15, 2005 23:58
Hey Cosmic, I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of people coming down here from Toronto, so you won't feel alone

The location looks great
6 more weeks.....6 long weeks....
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 04:40
I checked Mapquest and they gave a 4.5 hours drive from Montreal, about 250 miles away of Montreal.
It's quite far from Montreal. It will be a bit harder to make all the way from USA, thought would be closer.
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 05:47
Really disappointed...
furthur
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Jun 16, 2005 06:57
Quote:

On 2005-06-16 04:40, FabsUSA wrote:
I checked Mapquest and they gave a 4.5 hours drive from Montreal, about 250 miles away of Montreal.
It's quite far from Montreal. It will be a bit harder to make all the way from USA, thought would be closer.

I would say it is about 3 hours away from Montreal, if you take it easy on the road.
Definitely not too far. Just right. Pack your bags. Well maybe not yet, but then again Gaian Mind is coming up, get those tents out.           Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

www.ganesha.ca
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 16, 2005 08:06
hey Fabs
What ups man ??
don t worry, it not 4.5 hours from Montreal. it is 3.5 MAXIMUN hours from Montreal @ 110 km with your car ( metropolitain highway in Montreal).
The drive is very nice, the road is very good, because the road trip is in the Laurentians, the most beautifull region of Quebec with the mountains. Trust me Fabs !!! This site is amazing, really amazing for Eclipse 5th edition!!! I known that is a long drive from USA, but the site is 100% legal with the help of the municipality and autorithy. And the vibes of the place is good ( the site is in a very small village of 350 peoples).

And all travellers can stay on the site until monday morning!!

see you on the dance floor freaks!!!

Rickam
Tech Safari productions
info@techsafari.ca

satyva

Posted : Jun 16, 2005 08:48
ooolaaa i cant wait
I ll make a long trip for this festival. the energy and the poeples in quebec is so good

satyva
TechSafari
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 16, 2005 19:46
For all travellers who wouldlike stay and sleep sunday night on the site(after the festival), it will be free for them. And on the site, it s possible to rent a kayak for a amazing ride on one of the most beautifull river in Québec. So if you want to come arriving on the site one day before ( july 28) the festival, the team of the site Bonnet Rouge will charge 10$ canadian + taxes by person for this day, because the festival start friday night @ 19h00.

Have a good trip guys!!
See you there
take are !!!

Éric / Tech Safari productions
info@techsafari.ca
Infected_FreAk

Posted : Jun 17, 2005 03:46
Definately staying there till Monday afternoon.
spaceproject

Posted : Jun 19, 2005 18:58
site look very great!!!
i can buy my ticket now hehe
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Éclipse fest. 2005:July 29-30-31 The Delta/Talamasca/Spirallianz/Dino Psaras/Tetraktys+more
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance