flash

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 22:36
BEST BOSHKE CD FOR SURE!!!!
my favorites are the RMXs..

The Rockitmen
Midimiliz
Fuzzion

I heard there is another version of the Hero FX rmx.. is it comming out?

also what is the deal with "magnetic influence" is it ever gona be released?
Transit Festival

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 14, 2005 23:02
One of the strongest compilations this year, this MidiMiliz video is reflecting Transit festival in 100% all in one.
For me is a soundtrack for Transit and my last 2 years of work,exciting and emotional.
My favorites here
midimiliz no alibi live remix
fuzzion city limit
taksi mal whatever
lost in darkness fuzzion remix and of course The Rockitmen remix for The Delta, the sweetest guys on the planet!
Thank you Alex, Fred, Boris, Inga, Arne, Wayan, Marcus, Ariel, Jan- you are the CORE!
Kissess,

Ksenia

Edward
Cybered

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 17, 2005 09:03
Very good disk from my favourite label! liked all tracks! Each track - a masterpiece! Carries away far in monotonous space of psychodelic trip! very much liked Taxi! Rockitmen remix very powerful and deep track! Midimiliz - without comments - fathers! very much like and play everyone set all that made by them! Thanks for a bonus - video from festival Transit! I sad, that could be there! Thanks Alex for this disk! Thanks to Inga for mad cover! ))
Holeg Spies
Spies

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 17:05
hi to lovers of crossover...it is time to crossover more end more trance and our psy-influences with other styles !!! Alex and Boshke is doing it perfectly and Chronika 2 is the best taste of it !!! Keep on supporting Boshke to keep the trance movment ON and UP !!!           check the free audio-videos downloads on www.spies.tv
PRAECOX
Bigwigs

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Jul 1, 2005 21:12
what i can say more...

this is the taste of boshke crew! smashing dancefloor hits, carefully selected from the underground technoish world.

that's what i like and that's what u need!

all the trax i know but still love them!

the highlight is the Triple Disitiled vs Fuzzion track....i'm impressed!

great music, well done compilation!

j           "Soft as possible" - Morton Feldman

http://jurekprzezdziecki.net/
SiLL

Posted : Jul 5, 2005 12:47
Fuzzion and Taksi are espesially good and great/ When will we see a new album of Fuzz? We all really need it:)))
wormfood

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 18:37
My favorite release this year for any genre! It actually seems to cover many styles, yet it all fits together rather well. In this day and age of cookie cutter trance and 16th note bassline drivel, its refreshing to hear such a diverse mix of sounds. I had several of these tracks before I got this comp so I already knew it would be good, but I was again impressed and surprized with the stuff that I didnt have. Had the Tony Rohr track, saw it on Alex's top 10 a couple of months back and started getting into Tony Rohr, great stuff!! One point one was my favorit track off the No alibi 12" so I was quite happy to get that on CD. Hero FX Remix, I loved the original and the reconstruction is just as good if not better! Love those warm fuzzy distorted drums! No alibi Live mix also great, its nice to hear a little variation from the origional, I like some of the effects tweeks that happened in this mix. City limit is one of my favorites for this comp, Im a sucker for a good melody and this track delivers! Intercorpral Stimulator is my Fav. Xdream track of all time so I was REALLY looking forward to this one and with good reason, While I was a bit disapointed that the original Bassline was gone, I really like the new one too, a killer track, another fav. Lovers of that OG bassline will not be dissapointed there is another remix by the Delta on the new Tip comp that has it, its a great remix too but sounds closer to the og version than this one. Irrational Impulse, so far my favorite Metalogic track to date. Full of new ideas, I love the bass drum pattern, and the vocoder stuff! His new album rocks too but this is still my fav track!! And Holeg what a killer track! love the vocals!!! and the whole feel of this track, nice melodies again, emotional melodies move me, Im a sucker for a good melody! really nice track! Mal was Andres Taksi is another group I got into because of alex's top tens, I now think I have collected all of the taksi and started going for andre galluzzi and Paul b. stuff. Taksi is probably my favorite techno act at the moment, I love their sound, always beautifully crafted tracks, Paul B. is a master!!! His live album from a year or 2 ago is amazing! And the last track, Tripple Distilled and Fuzzion, From the cool machinery sounds in the beginning to the distorted melodies and that overloaded delayed out pad at the end is just awesome!!! So congrats alex, you hit the nail on the head again!!! keep it up!!!!
flash

Posted : Jul 14, 2005 22:44
Thank you BOSHKE!
This cd gave me alot of inspiration... I am thinking of starting to make music my self....
This cd rocks, I have it for over a month and still listening to it almost every day!

Cheers
psypilot77

Posted : Jul 31, 2005 02:49
Thank yuo very much for clearing the subjects about The Rockitmen remix! Its essential remix, i really love this one and all this compilation, i think its best release ever happened in this alternative dancefloor genre.
Morax
Triac

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Aug 2, 2005 12:44
YOyoyooo

Boshke is taking the tech-trance scene a step forward (again!) with this Amazing release!!

i liked the whole compilation very very much, really surprising comparing to the previous (older) releases.
my personal favourite here is track 8- Holeg Spies feat. BAKXIII Fuzzion Remix.

thanks for everybody who manage to support this small scene, perfect job boshke crew!

looking forward towrds the next releases, take care and give us some more of this music
tokyoeye

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 3, 2005 17:19
A big big VA quality !

Check this sound if u dont want to turn in round...and round, and round....and round...and round with actualy music.

psypilot77

Posted : Aug 3, 2005 18:49
i also think this remix from Fuzzion is good, waiting for the Holeg full release, fashion video that i saw was really nice with the original track
I love your sound Mr. Morax, hope next time to see you also on Boshke brand.
Kitnam
Mantik

Started Topics :  110
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 21:22
i am always suprised about the well defined and clean production from fuzzion. the taksi stuff is also very nice and toni made a nice track too. the elmshorn-pearls: no comment necessary.

this cd is a milestone, maybe not for all the people but for a special part of our scene. its so good to see a label releasing its own defined STYLE. boshke is just boshke, nothing else.

the electro-influences are polarising the people. some like some like not. its a fact that electronic stuff is influencing the clubs and dancefloors worldwide, no matter which scene. after playing some boshketrax in a set last weekend i had good feeback from people who are not into trancemusic but told me that they where happy to listen because of the electro-influences in my set. does this need any more comments ?

oNe eYE

Posted : Oct 18, 2005 17:58
One of my favorite compilations this year, Fuzzion remix for Lost In Darkness and Metalogic's track are amazing.
007mike

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 19, 2005 22:29
This is the best compilation I have heard this year. Personally I like a little techno mixed in with my trance and Boshke Beats / G plus are the masters in this genre. Keep pumping it out boyzzzz
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Chronika Chapter 2 April 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance