First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chronika Chapter 2 April 2005

Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : May 9, 2005 17:11
Thank you Panayotis! its pleasent to hear and hard to hide the excitement since this compilation is indeed my favorite too:)
As for the electro influence , this is were we all been in last 2 years searching and enjoying though many different electronic music styles and it influenced us a lot. Anyhow for all those who seek for hardcore psy techno, just wait couple of weeks more and get your hands on Metalogic's album, he will bring you this distrotdelica back straight into the veins and braincells:).
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : May 9, 2005 17:29
Quote:

On 2005-05-09 17:11, Alex Boshke wrote:
he will bring you this distrotdelica back straight into the veins and braincells:).

Don't promise too much....because you will spoil us....

Regarding the "Chronika Chapter Two" well, with few words somebody can say that this is a great compilation! Not usual "copy & paste" music.
congratulations to the Boshke team...

regards
Tms
psy^soldier
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : May 9, 2005 20:39
heard the samples at boshke web site
sound very promising
The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : May 10, 2005 13:20
Yeah for sure their best compilation so far, but Fuzzions - "E=Mc2" is still my all time fav Boshke release...
Setherian
Setherian

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 14, 2005 09:19
Oh I love this sound so much, indeed i agree that this is the best Boshke comp. ever.
Some comments about my favorites:

Midi Miliz - One Point One is a fucking amazing tune, if only the album was all in the same vein..(not that i didnt like their new album but this techno mayhem here is just fabulous. Hero Fx reconstruction also great just not that avant garde as One Point One but still exciting, No Alibi also great, tottally crawling inside my soul! Powerfull as shit! Also enjoyed Fuzzion tune, wich was kind of a surprise , i dont see them going that melodic since ... Brown Eyed Girl? hehe
Xdream piece is also killer, wowowow, liked it more then any from their past album, I loved that glitched, broken loop all around..tottally IDMish hehe, and that amazing and unique atmoshpere in the end...damn stylish tune, Holeg Spies brought me some great Aurinko Nostalgia...Tim Schuldt? where are you my man? hehe ... good one!
And my final favorite tune is tripple Distilled vs Fuzzion downtempo track. Perfect ending Alex! CONGRATS!!!
          The Devil Is In Detail!
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 16, 2005 16:36
Thank you Setherian for the cool feedback!

Metalogic album is in packaging at the moment ,please follow the news on our official site!
Muchas Gracias!
psypilot77

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 19, 2005 23:12
Oh my God! i just was thinking about this Metalogic album that im waiting for so much and this is very good news Master Boshke:-)

Chronika compilation is the best compilation ever, so REAL psychedelic sound i hadnt heard for years.
Really new style with classic boshke feeling.
its very well done , the cover, the tracks selection , this video all very good together.

My favorite tracks:
Delta Hero FX Rockitmen reconstruction
Fuzzion City Limit
No Alibi live at Transit
and the last chilled track is amazing, this guitars are playing at my head, i think Boshke crew need to make a soundtrack for a movie.
Respect you Alex and all the team for very good work.
Waiting for Metalogic so much!
psypilot77

Posted : May 20, 2005 18:08
and another question concerning Chronika chapter 2 compilation, what does mean the Re-Construction? in The Delta Hero FX by Rockitmen?
its a remix right?
thank you in advance for the answer
Alex Boshke
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 24, 2005 21:58
psypilot, the answer for your question is that we hadnt got any files of this track we completely rebuilt this version ourselfs in the studio, we kind of re constructed it from zero without using any samples or parts form the original track.
Happy you like it!

kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : May 25, 2005 15:16
hi to you all
before i review that great cd i just want to say that the video clip on the cd and the background wallpapers is totaly great,and it is really nice that boshke beats put it for the poeple enjoy...cheers for that

label: BOSHKE BEATS RECORDS
title: Chronika Chapter 2
web address: http://www.boshkebeats.com

so lets go to the track list :

1.TONY ROHR/My mind is going dub---lets give our mind going dub...dark start we got here,and the bass line fit in nicely.samples all around.another sound get inside,distoration style on 3-11,and push this track forwerd.good track for opening.

2.MIDIMILIZ/One point one---one of my favourite band ever...start so nice-slowly slwoly build up...tech lines mixes in disto.great for the dance floor.a large pad on the 3-12...give the dark atmosphere here.dark track.

3.THE DELTA/Hero fx (Rockitmen reconstruction)---great bass line..delta style...another dark atmosphere here..good lines.tech touch all over it with pads in reverse.nice synth un the end.

4.MIDIMILIZ/No alibi (rmx)---i allways like the original so this one i love for sure as well.what a strong bd...also tech crash and sound...good style of sound and atmosphere.one of the best here.

5.FUZZION/City Limit---one of my favourite here...the base line remind me bass line of thomas penton...great.electro touch.this one with his nice synth lines can be good for clubs and dance floor and i sure will be played by a lot of djs.i knew i will play it.

6.X-DREAM/Intercorporal stim. (The Delta 2005)---what a remix...start with small sound(for me hehe),and nice atmosphere touch.than the nice break.the pads join in in 1-53.all the background in this track is really great and there is a lot in there.very nice one...

7.METALOGIC/Irrational impulse---will be the bext release from boshke and we have a taste from that.start in a break beat kind--inside to electro with pads and atmosphere...a vocoder join in prety good.nice beats to the end -even that iw as happy to hear 4/4 here..but worth to wait to his album.

8.HOLEG SPIES VS BAKXIII/Lost in darkn. (Fuzzion rmx)---this is the track that i like the most on this cd...totaly master piece for my taste.it is enjoy to see how people dance to it...i like the bass line and the bd in it.nice synth in the back.sample,than break in 2-35.distoration voice...really elcetro style.back to the beat with a pads in the bacground and the vocals.my favourite.

9.TAKSI/Mal was anderes---tech open.samples-some arp.keybord lines rules in this track...maybe the only one that i didnt like---good but not my style...

10.TRIPLE DISTILLED VS.FUZZION/Midnight circulator---for the end of this compilation..nice track.alex slow the beat for the end.dark style,nice prc.synth and atmosphere in a dark way..

so this compilation is one of the best for me in this year because it is different from the regular releases we see today..
cheers to boshke crew
keep the good work
smiles           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Kyle

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 26, 2005 15:58
Quote:

On 2005-05-25 15:16, kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko wrote:
hi to you all
before i review that great cd i just want to say that the video clip on the cd and the background wallpapers is totaly great,and it is really nice that boshke beats put it for the poeple enjoy...cheers for that

Glad to see that you enjoyed the video. Since it was my first release with Boshke Beats I was curious to know about feedback. This was also our first multimedia release as well. Keeping up with the current trends and creating a multimedia CD was a definitely a positive experience and special thank you to the Boshke fans...
KundaLena

Posted : May 26, 2005 21:04
I couldnt wait for this compilation to be released and I keep listening to it over and over !!! KILLER!!!

Tony Rohr s My Mind IS Going Dub is silky smooth techno, with only a slight funky twist, with samples from the HAL9000 in 2001 laid down over the top. Midimiliz s One Point One has their characteristic rotational sound, and it s lovely to have them back again. Spacey pads drive the midsection out into a seriously nice ethereal patch, before the beats become more intense and it staggers backwards. Utterly fantastic, I m loving this at the moment.
The Delta s Hero FX gets a rework by The Rockitmen, and it s a great bit of tech-trance crossover that ought to please even the most linear of non-wiggle plur-less troglodytes. Awash with vacuum sounds, is coasts along brilliantly with a hint of the eerie, and overall you re constantly thinking that you re listening to a damn clever piece of music. Likewise Midimiliz s No Alibi, recorded here live at Transit, and a more complete set of sounds I don t think I ve heard. It fully sounds like it s come down form space, with mad synths never normally associated with anything that gets under psyreviews peepers to write about. It s a fucking delight, every layer here is perfectly placed against the rest, and the way it all moves is nothing short of stunning. And now to I m pausing here build up the tension possibly my favourite piece of music all year. Fuzzion s City Limit is so damn simple, so damn loveable, so damn turn-the-fucker-up that I think I m going to marry it. It s that damn good, the kind of tune you ll stumble on in a few years time and apologise to it incessantly for forgetting all about it. Smooth chords, gorgeous melodies, effortless progression, sublime simplicity, it all adds up to a killer fucking bit of dance music, no fucking questions fucking asked (fucking!). Midimiliz turn in a remix of X-Dream s Intercorporal Stimulator, which doesn t quite live up to the promise suggested by that combination of artists, but which still manages to be a skitty, morphy journey into the further reaches of the techno-end of psychedelic techno. Metalogic s Irrational Impulse is great, and very different. More like funky breaks with a techno twist than anything else, it s moochy and slightly sleazy, with an understated quality to it. Fuzzion pops up again, remixing Holeg Spies feat BakxIII s Lost In Darkness corker, in a word. Right from the start you know it s going to be special, and it sort of sounds like X-Dream mixed with old Cass & Slide.
The grooves here are great, it s got a very hypnotic vibe to it and the cute suggestion of melodies coming up from inside are particularly effective. Taksi s Matt Was Anderes is more straight techno-quirk, a great but odd record, which sounds almost like the amalgamated mulch of several different records all at once.
Yay! Finally, things get uber sleazy with Triple Distilled vs Fuzzion s Midnight Circulator, which wouldn t sound out of place as the backing to a cold-steel thriller with someone like Ice-T creeping through a dark and rainy city utterly awesome. If you enjoyed X-Dream s We Interface then definitely check this; those less comfortable with a big, burly technoid sound may be better off elsewhere. But overall this is bloody impressive, the sounds are so unique and so fresh that it s the sort of thing you want to spend an entire evening listening to.

m8m

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 27, 2005 13:26
This is my favorite release this year, instead of writing the review i will post a very nice review i ofund on www.trance.net

Review by PKS
Second chapter in the Chronika series is out on Boshke Beats Records...

Boshke Beats Records is back with their second chapter in their Chronika series. Boshke Beats has gained a great reputation from their strong, techno influenced releases, including some of the most wanted artists within the tech trance genre. Also this time, it is compiled by Alex Tolstey, who is heavily involved in this label.

Chronika Chapter Two (Boshke Beats Records) 2005 (BBCD004)

1. Tony Rohr – My Mind Is Going Dub
2. Midi Miliz – One Point One
3. The Delta – Hero FX (The Rockitmen Re-Construction)
4. Midi Miliz – No Alibi (Live At Transit)
5. Fuzzion – City Limit
6. X-Dream – Intercorporal Stimulator (Midi Miliz 2005 Rmx)
7. Metalogic – Irrational Impulse
8. Holeg & The Spies Feat. Bakxiii – Lost In Darkness (Fuzzion Rmx)
9. Taksi – Mal Was Anderes
10. Triple Distilled Vs. Fuzzion – Midnight Circulator

First out is a respected producer named Tony Rohr, who is a veteran i the techno scene. He has released several 12 inches on techno labels such as Hidden Agenda, Tora Tora Tora and Weave Music. Here he gives us a pumping, quite dark track with a cool voice sample (my mind is going dub) and some variation of sounds. Deep and drifting techno trance, with a little bit of progressive feeling. Nice one. Track 2 is by Midi Miliz (Arne Schaffhausen & Wayan Raabe) from Germany, also known as Spirallianz. They have a great reputation among tech trance lovers, and here you hear the reason why. A hard, pumping techno track that should fit the taste of every techno head, but also several trance people. Totally hypnotising techno drift, and after a while we get some beautiful atmospheric, floating vibes that lightens it up from the dark. Just close your eyes and enjoy! My favourite track on this compilation. Track 3 is originally made by the super group called The Delta (Arne Schaffhausen, Marcus C. Maichel & Wayan Raabe), which everybody should have heard about. This is a collaboration between people from X-Dream and Midi Miliz. The track we get here was originally released on a 12 inch on Boshke Beats in 2002, but here we get a remix by The Rockitmen, which is the compiler himself, together with a guy named Frederik Hatsav (Metalogic). They give us a pumping, evil version. Some elctrosound influences and pure dark, techno vibes all the way through. Track 4 is another track by Midi Miliz. This is actually a live recording from an amazing festival called Transit, which took place at a train station in Spain last summer. Drifting techno beats. Quite massive with some dramatic vibes and it goes very intense all the way through. Track 5 is by Fuzzion (Vladimir Kozlov) from Russia. This guy has released quite a lot on various psytrance labels, but has followed the techno side of trance from the beginning. Here we get a very electro influenced track. Sounds a bit like tech house, but with a bit more trancey feeling. Not as dark as most of the other tracks on this compilation.

Then we get a track made by one of my absolute favourite groups, X-Dream (Marcus C. Maichel & Jan Müller). Here we get a remix of one of their tracks done by Midi Miliz. This one sounds really weird and experimental. Again some tech house and electro vibes, mixed with some floating, trippy soundscapes now and then. Funny track that will for sure make some fun on a dance floor. Nice one. Track 7 is by Metalogic who has mostly released tracks on Boshke Beats, but also on Horns And Hoofs and Cold Groove Records. Here we get a quite interesting track with a lot of break beats, and again electro influences. Sounds really rough, but in between, we get some beautiful atmospheric vibes that lightens it up. Not bad at all. Track 8 is made by Holeg & The Spies, in a collaboration with someone called Bakxiii. Here we get a remix done by Fuzzion from Russia again. This time he goes a very different direction. This track is actually quite chilled, but still going in some kind of danceable tech house tempo. Quite industrial feeling, with some vocals etc. Really cool track. Then we get a track by another huge name in the techno scene, called Taksi, which is a collaboration between Paul Brtschitsch and André Galluzzi. They give us drifting track with twisted voice samples and some kind of happy, light sounds. We also get floating atmospheric vibes and some really weird ingredients. Nice and experimental. The last track we get on this compilation is a collaboration between Fuzzion again, and an artist called Triple Destilled, which is actually the compiler again (Alex Tolstey Kaplan). They give us a chilled finish. Dark and mystic, but still beautiful.

This is for sure a very strong compilation. Good tracks all the way through, and very refreshing, especially for a person like me who listens to way too much full on psychedelic trance these days. Here you get a lot of variation all the way through, from chill out to electro and pumping techno. Recommended!
////////////////////////////////////////

musicguru

Posted : Jun 8, 2005 22:45
BOSHKE RULES, AMAZING COMPILATION, GREAT TASTE, GREAT MUSIC. THE BEST COMPILATION OF THE YEAR SO FAR.

THANK YOU BOSHKE CREW AND A BIG THANKS TO ALEX.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Chronika Chapter 2 April 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance