Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Carbon Based Lifeforms - Interloper ( New album on Ultimae ) 3rd May 2010...
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Interloper ( New album on Ultimae ) 3rd May 2010...

Bodhisattva
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : May 7, 2010 17:00
Some really addictive tunes on this album.

Stunning !
Melancholyman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : May 7, 2010 17:23
This album is a milestone, just as Solar Fields - Leaving Home was and still is!           
http://thenoseisperpendicular.blogspot.com/
Dopese
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 8, 2010 11:03
What a beautiful album!!! Been listening to it since wednesday at least five times and really fell into it.

Favourite track is Polyritmi at the moment, but it may change as there are so many nice melodies throughout the whole album.

http://my.opera.com/Dopese/
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 8, 2010 11:46
Also got it. But it (the music) did not "catch" me til now.
Melancholyman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 8, 2010 13:04
Quote:

On 2010-05-08 11:46, Gunter wrote:

Jawohl!           
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 8, 2010 14:28
Quote:

On 2010-05-08 13:04, Melancholyman wrote:
Quote:

Jawohl!

it should be "Jawoll" (Techno-Jargon) Mr. Melancholyman. Btw: I know, that most people only write positive comments, but I write, what I feel.
Bodhisattva
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : May 8, 2010 15:04
Quote:

I think that if you will put it on the shelf for a while, maybe even for a month or two, and then listen to it when you feel the moment is right ( with no expectations ), you will fall in love with it.

I'm sure this sort of thing happened to a lot of us here with other albums, including myself as well.

Cheers !
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 8, 2010 15:09
Yes, this most likely will happen, Bodhisattva. High chance, I am allways open for changing of mind.
vladza
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 8, 2010 16:40
This album is like a drug. Can't stop listening.
Ultimae Rules!
Melancholyman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 8, 2010 21:00
Quote:

On 2010-05-08 14:28, Gunter wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-05-08 13:04, Melancholyman wrote:
Quote:

Jawohl!

it should be "Jawoll" (Techno-Jargon) Mr. Melancholyman. Btw: I know, that most people only write positive comments, but I write, what I feel.

It wasn't meant as criticism. Of course you should write what you feel, other than that would be untrue. I don't mind you having a negative opinion. I was more just expressing my positive vibe, text is often misinterpreted. Sorry for any inconvenience.           
Melancholyman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 8, 2010 21:13
Quote:

On 2010-05-08 15:04, Bodhisattva wrote:
Quote:

I think that if you will put it on the shelf for a while, maybe even for a month or two, and then listen to it when you feel the moment is right ( with no expectations ), you will fall in love with it.

I'm sure this sort of thing happened to a lot of us here with other albums, including myself as well.

Cheers !

Indeed, this was exactly my feelings for James Murray - Where Edges Meet, first I didn't think it was so special. Now I have realized that it's one of the best albums ever created, it's even close to topping or at least equivalent to Solar Fields - Leaving Home! Last time I listened to Edges the only thing I could think was "HOW THE HELL DID HE DO IT!??"           
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 9, 2010 00:15
oops, accidently the album allready grew to me, din`t expect it that quickly, but well, it`s okay

@ Melancholyman:
No prob.
Cheers

TechMonkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : May 9, 2010 18:53
Two thoughts on this having heard it last night for the first time:

1) As expected it is a solid Ultimae/CBL offering. A lot of excellent songs and a great overall feel. While HG and WoS were very polished albums, this new offering seems to go one step further and (to my ears) is a clear refinement or evolution of their skills. I feel this is their most polished and accessible offering and is the album I would use to introduce someone to CBL who hasn't heard them before.

2) It's time for them to overhaul their library of samples. This album seems to use a lot of familiar sounds. While not necessarily a bad thing, there's a couple of times snippets sounded as if the song had transitioned over to something off a previous album for a few seconds.

Anyhow, putting my order in for this today.
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 9, 2010 18:58
This thread is like a soap opera off late with gunters "i cant dig it" and some ultimae lickers then state their one sided opinion and it changes to "it grows on me" too much fun

Gunter with all due respect, listen to ultimae releases wisely next time because some ultimae fanatics will not tolerate a difference in opinion.

i think they get some perks off the label to state good alcoholic opinions. I guess people got too fucked on Hybrid leisureland.

but gunter i respect your course of this album mate,
it think the intro track and the 2nd along with the last is really beautiful stuff. Rest of it i need some strong acid to feel it. One corporate coffee drink wont do it for me, i have better stuff to listen to otherwise.
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
mattman

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 10, 2010 00:17
If this was a soap opera I would return from the dead right now and capture you in a castle in France where I forcefeed you Ultimae releases until you're crawled up in a corner moaning swedish glossary.           Goa Goa-trance & Psytrance parties in Oslo, Norway:

http://www.facebook.com/RotorUnderholdning
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Carbon Based Lifeforms - Interloper ( New album on Ultimae ) 3rd May 2010...
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance