First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cancelled: Rumpeltänzchen 2006

Arronax
Arronax

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 25, 2006 03:48
The Trip starts tomorrow morning @ 0700 hours ... Departing to Livno @ 0800 hours AM ... Approximate Arrival : 1700 hours

c u there space command, we're now ready to rule the cosmos!
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 12:57
http://www.rumpeltaenzchen.de/

Hey guys what happend?           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 13:37
uuuuu shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no..why???

regards           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
moleirinho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 14:17
xiiii.. I don´t believe! Party canceled! Why?
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 14:37
the website says the reason for the cancellation is that the local priest" Pater Gelo" of the community Livno thinks the tranceheads are satanics although all the locals stand behind this festival.
sad thing
          www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 14:38
yes sad but true its canceled.....

the people in the village did not understand what going on there and called this festival as "Satanic"......... so there was no delivery for drink's&food and goods,so within many problems for the crew,............ sad very sad....           WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 14:58
Quote:

On 2006-07-28 14:38, bennnnnn wrote:
yes sad but true its canceled.....

the people in the village did not understand what going on there and called this festival as "Satanic"......... so there was no delivery for drink's&food and goods,so within many problems for the crew,............ sad very sad....

Ben i am so sorry to hear that / what about an alternative one ( Place ).. have u cancelled it or just moved to a differente DATE & PLACE...cause it would be shame to cancel fest like this one!!!!

boom and wish u luck next time
          REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 28, 2006 19:28
I can´t belive this, not so long time ago the people were killed there daily, the most awfull thingfs happend there. Now the people from all this sites that were opposites some times ago are getting together to celebrate peace, love, music and the call it satanic. .... Like Pope says the condom is bad is against the family,           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Arronax
Arronax

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 01:27
Believe me people, this is the very first time that i experience thing like this... I couldn't believe myself that the villagers are such a primitive creatures overthere... damnnn, THE WHOLE festival was cancelled because they couldn't understand what's going on?? I played the first night of the festival, together with Wedran and Taurus Gemini, there were not many ppl, because it was still the second floor, the main floor was supposed to be opened tonight, on Friday.. and from tuesday till yesterday, everything was in motion, the crew were setting up decorations and tents and everything, and then local priests started to complain about the "satanic" symbols on decorations!? They called the police every hour, the place was stormed all the time by some police officers.. The organisers tried to do EVERYTHING so the festival could continue.. but after 3 days spent there, playing on the second floor, DJ's who arrived and party people also, could not believe it's happening..

I am very sure that the location was a total mistake... It was my first time to go to that part of country, because i knew the people were strange, but not like this... damn... All parties that we made overhere were not judged at all, we always had nice number of party people coming, and we hoped that this festival is going to be an ice-breaking thing... Many people arrived at the place, many of them arrived even today... TV stations, Radio stations and newspaper are talking about it all day, people can't believe that this little town or whatever made us feel like total strangers in our own country... I am very angry and very confused... I still can't believe this is happening
kikola
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 29, 2006 18:20
wow!! what the heck happened there ? I just couldn't believe my eyes! I wasn't expecting this, because I had some work to do and I didn't went on this fest which was the closest and cheapest at the moment, but I wasnt't expecting something like this........           @Iono_Music
http://www.ionomusic.com/
Iono_Music_Shop
http://www.ionomusic.com/shop
www.ouim.net/djs/kikola
Mogg
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 31, 2006 17:41
defenetly sad news

this excuse that the people are satanic is not a good excuse... and in portugal would never be enough to close anything.

i dont know but in Portugal if u have the proper licences no one can close your festival until the dates of the licence expire, probably if they are not happy with what happend next time they wont give u the licences to make the festival.

i dont want to say anything more cause i wasnt there and i dont know what happend but this is very strange... how can a pope close a festival????? is this europe my friends??? i think we are living in the 2006 year....
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Aug 1, 2006 14:19
Exactly...despite the neigbourhood complaints...if you have the proper license and permits...there's nothing they can do...the police can come check everything's allright...and fuck off.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 1, 2006 17:19
^^True, if anything an accusation of devil's worshipping can put you in a better position to make the festival happen: with a good lawyer and the media on your side you can claim unfair treatment, as I did in a very similar situation... who knows if the festival could have happened without it!

Still very sorry for the organisers, the dancers, and especially those closed-minded conservative sheep.

Within this timeless gathering,
a shining light does dance,
lost from conscious memory,
but visible in trance!

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
bennnnnn
Planet B.E.N.

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Aug 1, 2006 22:43
i think words much more easy than the reality......

it was not possible to do anything it was very scary,people from the village came in white skirts+priest and cruises on the day of where the party started,if something is weird than this!

they stoped to deliver goods+food+drinks etc....
they toold the organizer in the end 1 beer=10.-eur
all, the days before it was fine,no problems at all........

i think it was the decoration,fluro and they build a gnomish witches house (decoration) next to the dancefloor .... and people from the village didn't understood it.....
(like middle age)
anyways very sad cause i know this organizer 16 years and they had all permits by law you need to do a festival.... hopefully next time it will happen.

WWWPLANET-BEN.NET
WWW.PLANET-BEN.JP
pavi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Aug 4, 2006 00:03
You are right of course planet BEN, if this happens halfway through a festival, there is little one can do. Words do come easier than action, but in my experience, dancing is a cause worth fighting for, if you know you have nothing to hide the authorities cant do anything!

Hope Rumpeltaenzchen can sort out everything for next year... and maybe change its name to make it easier, I guess its the name that made many village people compare it to devil's worshipping. For non-germans: Rumpelstielzchien is an anarchic medieval fairy tale character. A real pity that connections with the locals could not be better...           Within this timeless gathering,
a shining light does dance,
lost from conscious memory,
but visible in trance!

www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Cancelled: Rumpeltänzchen 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance