First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cancelled: Rumpeltänzchen 2006

Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 00:03
hmm.. is upport allll countries i just spread my own opinion.. i LOVE when somehting is happening.. and i am sure that i am gonna visit that festival

BUT everyone has his own opinion ;9

booom

btw: Dont need to be harshh           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Dovla
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Mar 3, 2006 13:28
people Redax isn't saying garbage...there is a festival happening at the same time in Croatia and it's called Underwater Overground 4 (www.underwater-overground.com). I'm part of the organization and I already stated on one of our forums that it sucks you people chose the same dates as we did...I have no intention of making bad critics on your account...I'm just stating that as a fact because we have been making festivals in Croatia for years and one thing we learned above all is that we really need to depend on the local people...if you think you can get enough international travellers to Bosnia then I wish you good luck...but our experience has taught us different...this is why I'm sorry that you chose the same date as we do because we'll both loose out on it

please don't treat this as garbage...I am very glad someone is trying to make a festival in a country that has no psy scene at all...I would just hate to see the repeating of the scenarion that happened 3 years ago with the Solar Tribe festival in Croatia...

Respect!           DJ Dovla | Interchill Records, Flow Records
www.dovla.info
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 3, 2006 15:10
I know taht they are not

It is just a matter of promotion

now good..back to the topic ;9

laterzzz
          REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Mar 4, 2006 02:51
Point taken Dovla...and it's 2 bad indeed there has not been any communication about things but I don't think anyone is to blame for that personally. Both organisations do their best, I'm sure if Rumpel-crew would have know this that they would have tried to fix another date, maybe they aim for another and more German audience also...who knows but I'm sure it's not bad intentions...about mr. Redax...it's just the way that he showed up here screaming blood & murder that didn't really help the situation stay cool, but glad all chilled out now. Hopefully both festivals will go well anyway....and that next time there's more communication or maybe even a collaboration !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 4, 2006 10:20
all good

i am chilled

matessss and of course respect for making parties on dry country They deserve to trance and so do we maybe we will see ya up there

boooom           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

[Ada-superwoman]
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 5, 2006 15:35
My best wishes to u all that want to enjoy this festival... in this beautifull place with a lot of good muzic-taste to share as a family for few days...

Good Luck & best vibes
          http://soundcloud.com/x-a-n-a/003-djane-ada-wicca-massala
Arronax
Arronax

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 9, 2006 00:18
Hi everyone... This is going to be a great festival, and i already know many ppl from Bosnia and Herzegovina who are going to be there.. About UWOG, it's a nice festival, but most ppl from B&H who were in Pula last year will not be there, because Livno is closer, and this festival is bigger than UWOG.. anyway, full support to our croatian neighbors.
P.S. Trance scene in Bosnia and Herzegovina does exist, though some people keep denying it

See you in Livno soon!
bushy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 9, 2006 07:29
Quote:

Dj's:
Space Safari (Polaroid - Germany)

I am confused by this, is Space Safari playing live, or is it Beckers DJ set?

As far as I know Beckers doesn't play live but would very interested to hear a Space Safari live set if this is what it is.

Thanks
Bio Genesis
Bio Genesis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 10, 2006 21:59
Good luck to Planet B.E.N and the crew in this festival

Shawn u freak, make 'em dance

Hope we could be there, for sure this will be a success!

Booooooooom!
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 12, 2006 08:49
Quote:

On 2006-03-09 07:29, bushy wrote:
Quote:

Dj's:
Space Safari (Polaroid - Germany)

I am confused by this, is Space Safari playing live, or is it Beckers DJ set?

As far as I know Beckers doesn't play live but would very interested to hear a Space Safari live set if this is what it is.

Thanks

It's pretty simple I think....if it said Beckers - Live it would be Beckers - Live I'm sure....but I don't think that's what it says here right? You seem easily confused Don't make it herder then it is....it's no use unless u like it

About Beckers....he's absolutely doing live-sets, you can drop by on this festival to see him:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/83537/forum/44

Cya all in Livno this summer !!!
          Mind Funk Records
bushy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 16, 2006 07:44
Quote:

On 2006-03-12 08:49, Shawnodese wrote:

About Beckers....he's absolutely doing live-sets, you can drop by on this festival to see him:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/83537/forum/44

Thankyou for the link, I had just seen this which is what reminded me of this party and brought me back to this thread. As I said I have never heard of Beckers playing live until I saw these two threads, which is why I asked for clarification. Sorry if that is so hard to understand.

Quote:

On 2006-03-12 08:49, Shawnodese wrote:
It's pretty simple I think....if it said Beckers - Live it would be Beckers - Live I'm sure....but I don't think that's what it says here right? You seem easily confused Don't make it herder then it is....it's no use unless u like it

Sorry but for me it is not simple. How can Space Safari be DJing, when that is a Beckers production alias?

If it is Space Safari then it must be LIVE yes, not DJ? Or is it Beckers doing a Space Safari DJ set?

I am not making it harder than it is because I like it, I am trying to understand exactly what set Beckers is playing...

Writing 'DJs: Space Safari' is confusing yes, because Space Safari is not a DJ, he is a producer. Maybe if you write 'Beckers - Space Safari DJ' set you would find it would make more sense to people.

It is like sly promoters that write Shpongle on the flyers, when it is only Simon Posford doing a DJ set. That is not Shpongle, that is Simon Posford DJing. Just like Beckers DJing is not Space Safari. I am not saying you are a sly promoter, but I do find your extremely rude post in response to my confusion 'sly'. Why be so defensive?

So could you please clear this up as I am still confused.

Thankyou
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 17, 2006 06:55
First of all I'm not the promoter, 2nd it seems to me that you're way 2 easily insulted and thinking I'm extremely rude in my reply...sorry m8, I didn't know ya had ur period so my apologies ok (Jeez...never thought someone could be so oversensitive and make such an issue out of nothing but maybe you got nothing better to do....) as far as the issue of Space Safari/Beckers goes...I'm not willing to spend another word on it and advice you to contact the promoter to sort the easily created mess in your head...I tried to sort you with a simple answer in goodwill and all you do is overreact like an oversensitive kid and make another giant issue out of nothing...got no time for this I'm afraid.....so goodluck with it
          Mind Funk Records
uvego
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 17, 2006 12:24
Quote:

On 2006-03-16 07:44, bushy wrote:
As I said I have never heard of Beckers playing live until I saw these two threads, which is why I asked for clarification. Sorry if that is so hard to understand.

i saw him playing live like Space Safari back in 2002 on BooM Festival...so he IS playing live sets and i think he will spining also Beckers dj set, just for the funs           _____________________

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 21, 2006 22:52
i am sure that ppl who come on this fest will have great time in this really beautiful country
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Mar 22, 2006 08:05
Quote:

On 2006-03-21 22:52, weedran wrote:
i am sure that ppl who come on this fest will have great time in this really beautiful country

There's not a bit of doubt about this at all here amigo, not after seeing the location and all lovely things to do close like wild-water-rafting and paragliding for example ! Will cya there this summer I'm sure !

Mind Funk Records
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Cancelled: Rumpeltänzchen 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance