Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain

Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 14, 2007 05:09
There have been mistakes done there... or else the festival would have been. This I don't think we can forget it... oral agreements is just not good enough to start planing/promoting such big festivals!!!!

But the post of Frank just brings one reaction to me... a big RESPECT! This is the kind of reaction our scene should be proud of... and some self-called promoters should learn from it.

Hope you can recover from this fiasco and hope you will make it next year. If you do I will try to come

Respect.           "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive music!"
Kristian Wilson - former CEO Nintendo Corp.
Akra
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 15, 2007 14:28

How to arrive there ?

You must go from Alicante to Santa Pola by the old way N-332. When you arrive to the first rotunda, please go straight ( no right ) and by this way you arrive to the next rotunda n(200 m. ) Here you must go left inside the forest...look for the signs !

Please be carefull with with the forest, and for sure be carefull with the police, when you see some police car looking for you, please don´t came...try to confuse them ok ?

We find a place, but is small and risky one, so please not promote the party, only for the people who really loves psychedelic trance, and now have nothing. We answer any call askig for a place only in Saturday morning, so please contact this day, any help is welcome, UV light , normal light and Vans is the things thath we need more... so thank you for helping.

PLEASE NO CAMPING TOTALLY, is not allowed in this place, so police can penalty you...
PLEASE BE QUIET PEOPLE and dont make trubles, just people who wants party, but safe one ok ?

Discreccion and respect

We want to explain thath is only Kantala Sound who is making the party, not the Calitas Org, only for the people who comes from so far to this event and have nothing now.. but, without camping, services or licence, so beg you to not promote the party.

It will be from Saturday to Sunday late...anyway if you arrive on Friday ask us for to come to the place for to help or something like this...

Thanks for your understanding, is a big risk for us to make it, but we want to offer some alternative...

Kantala Sound
Trance Promoter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 16, 2007 16:24
Hello everybody,

thanks for all for your nice and supporting words. On Monday I will start to transfer the remaning repayments of the ticket presales, some of already got it back from me in Spain . The others will get it at the latest in 10 days.

I will publish the license for May 2008 before all others in January.

For first !!!

Best wishes and hope to see some of you in Spain 2008.

Cheers Starsky
xPsyZor

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 16, 2007 17:46
nice to see your admirable job!!
good luck to 2008!! ;-)
          www.tranzeXperiences.net - psytrance barcelona meetingpoint
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance