Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain

Aschratte

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 20:37
Yes, it´s true, the festival is cancelled, this is a 100% sure information (I was booked on the Festival) which i post here for those who wanted to start their journey these days.

Preventing rumors and stuff, i will let it on this info, i´m sure there will be an official statement.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 21:26
Too bad...I don't care about the festival at all, but the fact they were so careless about the area pisses me off badly, hopefully they'll pay the consequences of their actions.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Sep 10, 2007 22:08
Hahaha...
As usual, I can see Justin read a newspaper and care more about the spanish politicians and their dodgy pretexts to forbid a festival than about the trance community...
Sure... It's you're right, but read between the lines, man, it's the same story again.
Whenever some of us try to organise something in the countryside (and btw, lok at the pictures, it looks more like an amusement park than pristine nature to me...), they will raise some "ecological" issues to stop it. That all....

I feel sorry for you, Calitas Bay guys, and hope you will find a solution...
Sadist Paul

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 00:05
Quote:

On 2007-08-16 02:01, djanahata wrote:
Here play some of our artists like Kali (live) Dj Moira, Dj Nektar and the organisation have check all what they need for to make legal festival! Check out http://www.calitasbay-festival.com ETM have Ambulance Service, fire Bomberos, Insurance for 3000-5000 guests, Security, Parking Place worker and the Police of El Campello help us with the traffic situation. We have complete Emergency- Plan for save all guest what try to come and for make it all in a legal way ...

Legal Festival my Arse...!!
This is from the Freaky Dragons Thread. Doesn't look like anyone learnt a thing from that party being shut down.......
And yes we're still flying to Alicante so if anyone knows of another party close by let us all know. Maybe us freaks can get together to have a small beach party...!!           To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic,
Just Take a Drop of Psychedelic.
Humphry Osmond : 1956
Sadist Paul

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 00:09
Before you all start shouting at me, I do feel some sympathy for the organizers cos I know that they are gonna lose a bucket-full of Euros.......I'm just very dissappointed,thats all.           To Fathom Hell or Soar Angelic,
Just Take a Drop of Psychedelic.
Humphry Osmond : 1956
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 01:35
bad news guys
i just receive an e-mail from Frank aka Starsky
that inform me that cancellation is true (i was also booked to play there)
and i must cancel all my tickets and everything
to bad !!!
this year most of the festivals had biiig problems...

don't worry Frank, maybe next year!
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 01:50
Quote:

On 2007-09-11 00:05, Sadist Paul wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-08-16 02:01, djanahata wrote:
Here play some of our artists like Kali (live) Dj Moira, Dj Nektar and the organisation have check all what they need for to make legal festival! Check out http://www.calitasbay-festival.com ETM have Ambulance Service, fire Bomberos, Insurance for 3000-5000 guests, Security, Parking Place worker and the Police of El Campello help us with the traffic situation. We have complete Emergency- Plan for save all guest what try to come and for make it all in a legal way ...

Legal Festival my Arse...!!
This is from the Freaky Dragons Thread. Doesn't look like anyone learnt a thing from that party being shut down.......
And yes we're still flying to Alicante so if anyone knows of another party close by let us all know. Maybe us freaks can get together to have a small beach party...!!

http://forum.isratrance.com/21-to-24-sept-aztlan-equinoccio-festival-07-alicante-spain/60-110124/
Trance Promoter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 02:44
Calitas Bay Festival is CANCEL - yes is true !!!

Please, stop your travel to Spain when you come only for the festival.

We inform you about the presales repayment and all other things tomorrow.

All follow a.s.a.p
Chambao
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 04:56
Oh shit.....
bad news indeed man... all the best for everyone though.
and yeah, everyone who planned to go to spain, you can go to the Aztlan, its gonna be insane!           Love is Life

- www.myspace.com/pinkadelica (Myspace)

- marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com (Email and MSN contact)
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 11:20
It's a black year for the festivals, anyway they tryu to findsthing to stop it, if is not environment it's aother thing, realy sad.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
Manu@cosmictrance
Kali

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 13:03
Hello ¡ Yes is very bad year for festival in spain due to irresponsibility of the some people .
the most damage is the trance scene here in Spain
every year more difficult to make a party.....Please STOP ¡¡¡¡much work sent to the garbage ¡¡

For people that travel to spain, there is a anohter festival the next week 21-23 September
in Valencia http://www.aztlanfestival.com

greetings ¡¡
          www.myspace.com/kalibcn

www.materiarecords.com
F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 15:00
What do you maen whith plaes STOP Manu??
Who has to stop what? I would like to undersatnd this
Namaste
          F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Manu@cosmictrance
Kali

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 17:12
Hello flow,

stop the people that make parties in spain without permission writing of the authorities

stop the people that destroy the enviroment for make a party,

stop the people that after make a party it leaves its garbage......

The trance scene in Spain is very young if we are not careful between all maybe in the future to be impossible to make parties open air.

In Catalonia for exemple is very dificult make a party due to that from years 90 technoheads of other countries of Europe make ilegal parties in girona , this people destroy the enviroment ,no take the garbage...etc......i knwo to much parties in the pas that make this shit

for the System trance party o techno head party is the same.....we must make him see that they are mistaken, it is our responsibility......

Spain is a countrie with laws just like the rest of Europe...we like it or not ...

greetings ¡

www.myspace.com/kalibcn

www.materiarecords.com
F.l.o.W.

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 11, 2007 17:50
THX for you reply Manu,

in some things you are right and most probably that the System is in atencion because of the accidents happened last time...only one example: the guy who died in accident whith a car ina begining of this year in such of this TECHNORAVES. (in Vlencia celebrated since 20 yaers or more called LA Ruta de Bacalao)And of course for the System it is the same.

But another problem is that normaly in Spain people cares only about themselves. Of course not all the people of course there are also a lot of very, very nice people here.

But I saw whith my own eyes people telling me they will give me all the permision until the last second and they didnt have it and they cares a shit because they are not responsable and it seems if i am not the only one who lived that

Calitas worked with abogados, ina private area, preparating this since months. But if you only recieve lies from every site this is not because of wrong orga. and not because of enviroment or garbage...

Defently I dont want to atack nowbody here but the most people of this country has to learn a lot about "seriedad" and not last about LOVE & respect.

I hope in future thinks will go better for all the people who want to organize festivals here in Spain and I hope we find a way to convince this System here that we are the good one

All the best & rays of light

F.l.o.W Frequencies listened on World
Manu@cosmictrance
Kali

Posted : Sep 11, 2007 18:55
Hello
Also I dont want to atack nowbody ...
i hope that in the future more people are interested in make good festivals in spain.....

www.myspace.com/kalibcn

www.materiarecords.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Calitas Bay | 14th to 17th of September 2007 | Spain
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance