First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Burning Man plans 2005

paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 04:37
this year the playa will have quite an amazing psy presence. We have listend to the masses from last year, and instead of competing we are working together. The plan as it is coming together right now, calls for 2 large trance based installations. One at the 10:00 region and the other at the 2:00 region.
One will be the Sound of Mind camp, which will be psy freindly, but also represent other genres.
The other is the Trancendance camp which as the name sugests, will be all trance

Trancendance is a co-op of LA based Psytribe, along with SF based Magic Glasses, Dance Everywhere Association, Synchronize, as well as with label support from Compact Records (isr), Soular records (usa)and Mindfunk Records (nl)

more info will be revealed shortly...

DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 07:33
sounds rocking, dude. though you're forgetting yet another psy system we're setting up at Synapse village.. since it's a village, we might get a good location not too far from 2 o'clock and Esplanade, though you never know. 20kW of Yorkville goodness though. It's gonna be a psychedelic invasion!! BM hasn't seen this much psy since probably 2001. killaaaaaaa...           ..it's just another party..
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Started Topics :  101
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 07:50
i don't want to ruin the surprize but you will find out soon enough, mwah ha ha           Bringing Dreams to Life!
www.encantadaproductions.com
light_trance

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 09:43
[

Burning Man's 2005 Art Theme will be "Psyche: the Conscious, the Subconscious and the Unconscious".
This year's theme explores psychology: self-expression, self-reflection and the unconscious power of dreams. For this purpose, we'll divide a portion of the playa into zones, each relating to a different region of the mind.

]

There is no way I am going to miss this year BM (it's anyway my first time - hehe). If anybody from NewYork is planning to go, please PM me.
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 11:23
it really sounds interesting?..
who could IT be?>..... mr BOg and his magic stash... tell me its bizzare contact and make a wish come true.           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
spliffnik
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jun 22, 2005 14:53
yeah there will surely be surprises....yoohooo I cant feakin wait!!!
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 00:00
i can't freakning wait.

my plans:

goggles (check)
catch Paradigm's AM set (check)
backup cd case (check)
partying with molly-lovin' supermodels on art cars (check)
cold kicking it with Waterjuice at Melba camp (check)
dirt skateboard (check)
2cb (check)
big water bottle (check)
my sunrise "new age fluff" set @ M.o.E. camp (check)
3 large geodesic domes for EarthTribe-PDX (check)
batteries, rubbers & 5-htp (check)
intergalactic activation via the Tibetian space time playa portal (check)
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : Jun 23, 2005 00:06
can't wait for your set brett seriously though stop by and kick it with us any time!! we can wax philosophical about the great music debate...
          Bringing Dreams to Life!
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 23, 2005 02:48
i cant friggin wait this is my first BM and its going to be off the hook.........cant wait           There are no problems only opportunities for a creative solution.

Jewbacca AKA Jewy
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jun 27, 2005 20:07
Someone is going to gift me a ticket apparently, so I am going to my first big burn. I can't wait to see all you guys perform and create dust devils with my feet !

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jul 5, 2005 02:53
Can't wait either

PS. Speaking of antitrance atmosphere on the playa: imho a lot of people out there at least don't like electronic music in general - You can read a lot about it on BM's eplaya forum. (Last year I had a "pleasure" to face/discuss drunken guy who was really into ripping speaker cables off etc... at 6:00am during my AMBIENT (sic!) set

Oh well We gonna chill them out again this year
Cosmos Mariner

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 6, 2005 21:05
"the man burns in 59 days..."
holy shit!
funny, i just ran across an old post of mine when the burn was 309 days away, wishing i could be back on the playa...

this weekend it really hit home for some reason - we're running out of time! 59 days! less than 2 months!

GET READY
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

sound is vibration
Mistress of Evil
Mistress Of Evil Records

Posted : Jul 6, 2005 22:47
yeeeeeee haaaaaaaw! getting ready! i can't wait to drive onto the playa           Bringing Dreams to Life!
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Jul 7, 2005 03:43
Hey MoE check Your PMs
Teleomorph

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 18, 2005 22:54
I will need a ride from Black Rock City to New York City, I can chip in for gas, etc. I'll be camping with Trancendance most likely. Send me an email if you think you can help me.
Thanks,
Evan,
teleomorph@gmail.com

Amped,
pumped,
reved,
excited enthused elated anticipation!!
Woo hoooo, my first burn!!!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Burning Man plans 2005
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page