1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Broken Toy

b2c

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 13:47
I see that Damage are playing at Easter Vortex. Is James still part of Damage, or have they officially split into Broken Toy and Damage now?           Smile, its a new day!
ApsyDrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 9, 2004 15:11
i'm pretty sure they're both still Damage... my long lost friend.

I think Deon is calling himself something else...
so other cheesy name.. hehe.. like Destruct.. or something.. just as terrible.. and James is Broken Toy.

Mind my mind.
Broken Toy
Broken Toy

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 00:41
Hey ya`ll

Sorry to confirm it , but I`ve formally left Damage.

Deon and I kept getting booked to play gigs separately and didnt really have the time to work on tracks together anymore and it just made sense for me to pursue the Broken Toy thang and for him to fully take on the Damage name.

We`re both looking forward to a series of Broken Toy VS Damage tracks which we`ll get started on when we finally cross paths again in the next month or so.

Sigh... A bit sad , leaving and all. Had a lot of fun , played some killer parties , but Deon will keep kicking ass and I`ll keep kicking ass , so nothing really changes I guess.

Thanks for being interested folks!!
PEace
James

ApsyDrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 12:46
Good luck, man...

i'm sure you'll be more of a success than you'd ever dreamed of being.

Peace.
          Mind my mind.
Symbolium

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 18:59
Sad news indeed... but, I'm sure it'll end up for the best...

I'm looking foward to hearing Deon by himself 'cause last I heard (unless I'm wrong) the only track by himself released was on Afrika In Trance w/ Psychic Abruption... and it kicks ass...

you guys changed my notion of psytrance... though it reprensents good stuff... you made it sound mean and nasty at the same time... w/ power to spare...

keep up the good work both of you... we will follow

np: Damage - Da Killa           ----
Nathaniel

"Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything,but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."
Beto
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 21:12
Well guys, next weekend is going to be the last two days im going to spend with James once we will play down at the south.
About his tracks, I listened to his live act around 6 times and all I can tell you is that he produces f****** a-m-a-z-i-n-g tracks. I think this guy was born to help our trance scene and to make people around the world smile.
About his behavior, he is the nicest guy we ever worked with (and we already worked with a lot of artists including israeli and european). He has such a peacefull heart and we still not believe how a great guy like him can make such killer tracks. For me, his tour here in Brasil helped me a lot in every point of view.
Thanx a lot Jimmy and special thanx to South Africa poeple for giving us an oportunity to know this guy.

Peace...

Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Broken Toy
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance