Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Electronica - Boom Festival / Groovy Beach
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom Festival / Groovy Beach

salvia_divinorum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posts :  1123
Posted : May 31, 2008 18:53
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 16:17, corta mocas wrote:
i used to play idm,techno,house,ambient,dub,plunderphonics,microhouse,minimal since i started to play...........that was my mission on the ambient rooms....to spread diversity,yet with a groovy soft continuum....................why i dont play there?because i am not popular...what a shame,should i go live to lisbon?get contacts?



i don't think it's necessary to go to lisbon, but getting some contacts would definitely help you a lot to go play here!           When I dance, I put myself in the DJ's hands to take me to a journey - the unconscious journey to reality

KARKEIJA KREW!!!!!!!! dancing is the phrr fo da powa
lucidpicnic
Lucid Picnic

Started Topics :  132
Posts :  855
Posted : May 31, 2008 23:28
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 16:17, corta mocas wrote:
buaaaaaaa.boom made alternative stages since its very beginning where major acts performed (up,bustle and out,manasseh sound system,jazzanova.etc etc...)
the only reason because it will be special its because minimal is fashion now and the same guys who never arrived to understand that boom had more areas than the trance one,now are fully excited to see a bunch of artists that(the truth should be said)are around for many years being ignored by the so open minded trance culture...... see you on groovy bitches........................last boom the ibiza area sucked...because it was mainly a place for posing and invariably it seemed alkantara mar or other portuguese discotheque........i love techno and house but i dont go to boom to be a minimal victim........
its interesting to see how people now are so clever about techno and minimal and stuff,but they crap always the same names.....paul ritch,marc antona,pan pot,barem....................wtf?

i used to play idm,techno,house,ambient,dub,plunderphonics,microhouse,minimal since i started to play...........that was my mission on the ambient rooms....to spread diversity,yet with a groovy soft continuum....................why i dont play there?because i am not popular...what a shame,should i go live to lisbon?get contacts?



chill out

          Whatever the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves

http://soundcloud.com/obliviongarden
http://www.myspace.com/letshaveapicnic
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucid-Picnic/159819784056784
Ulterior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  531
Posted : Jun 1, 2008 05:09
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 16:17, corta mocas wrote:
buaaaaaaa.boom made alternative stages since its very beginning where major acts performed (up,bustle and out,manasseh sound system,jazzanova.etc etc...)
the only reason because it will be special its because minimal is fashion now and the same guys who never arrived to understand that boom had more areas than the trance one,now are fully excited to see a bunch of artists that(the truth should be said)are around for many years being ignored by the so open minded trance culture...... see you on groovy bitches........................last boom the ibiza area sucked...because it was mainly a place for posing and invariably it seemed alkantara mar or other portuguese discotheque........i love techno and house but i dont go to boom to be a minimal victim........
its interesting to see how people now are so clever about techno and minimal and stuff,but they crap always the same names.....paul ritch,marc antona,pan pot,barem....................wtf?

i used to play idm,techno,house,ambient,dub,plunderphonics,microhouse,minimal since i started to play...........that was my mission on the ambient rooms....to spread diversity,yet with a groovy soft continuum....................why i dont play there?because i am not popular...what a shame,should i go live to lisbon?get contacts?



I dont get ur point, honestly           Music is the only language that come very close to silence (OSHO)

http://www.myspace.com/boxiulterior
-Abatwa-
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posts :  1087
Posted : Jun 1, 2008 16:42

          `Bottomless wonders spring from simple rules, which are repeated without end` Mandelbrot
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posts :  546
Posted : Jun 2, 2008 21:30
Quote:

On 2008-06-01 05:09, Ulterior wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-05-30 16:17, corta mocas wrote:
buaaaaaaa.boom made alternative stages since its very beginning where major acts performed (up,bustle and out,manasseh sound system,jazzanova.etc etc...)
the only reason because it will be special its because minimal is fashion now and the same guys who never arrived to understand that boom had more areas than the trance one,now are fully excited to see a bunch of artists that(the truth should be said)are around for many years being ignored by the so open minded trance culture...... see you on groovy bitches........................last boom the ibiza area sucked...because it was mainly a place for posing and invariably it seemed alkantara mar or other portuguese discotheque........i love techno and house but i dont go to boom to be a minimal victim........
its interesting to see how people now are so clever about techno and minimal and stuff,but they crap always the same names.....paul ritch,marc antona,pan pot,barem....................wtf?

i used to play idm,techno,house,ambient,dub,plunderphonics,microhouse,minimal since i started to play...........that was my mission on the ambient rooms....to spread diversity,yet with a groovy soft continuum....................why i dont play there?because i am not popular...what a shame,should i go live to lisbon?get contacts?



I dont get ur point, honestly




I get corta mocas points instead...
...and even the commas.           "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
Goodgroove Records

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  3
Posted : Jun 17, 2008 01:05
Check out www.myspace.com/goodgrooverecords i think the groovy beach will be a twist for Boom that will keep it interesting! Slim
Random14


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  160
Posted : Jun 17, 2008 02:08
Quote:

On 2008-06-17 01:05, Goodgroove Records wrote:
Check out http://www.myspace.com/goodgrooverecords i think the groovy beach will be a twist for Boom that will keep it interesting! Slim




Ridiculous spam



          www.virb.com/random14
diskOtek
Entek

Started Topics :  70
Posts :  953
Posted : Jun 17, 2008 04:36
Quote:

On 2008-06-17 02:08, Random14 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-06-17 01:05, Goodgroove Records wrote:
Check out http://www.myspace.com/goodgrooverecords i think the groovy beach will be a twist for Boom that will keep it interesting! Slim




Ridiculous spam








hahah indeed,it was too much!
Goodgroove Records

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  3
Posted : Jun 17, 2008 11:33
Please check the Groovy Beach lineup, this is not spam.
Thanks
Goodgroove Records

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  3
Posted : Jun 17, 2008 11:44
Quote:

On 2008-06-17 11:33, Goodgroove Records wrote:
Please check the Groovy Beach lineup, this is not spam.
Thanks



Basement Freaks, Badboe & Dj SLim are all from Goodgroove.
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posts :  1660
Posted : Jun 17, 2008 19:04
Universo Paralello is a good example of a festival that did really good alternative stage that went minimal and techno and a bit of electro. The Groovy Beach is problematic since there is no coherence what so ever between the acts that perform there, it looks like someone just ordered a little bit from every possible style and tucked it in the same space. As a party goer I would prefer something with a little more understanding of those genres, so it could actually flow together.           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posts :  1145
Posted : Jun 18, 2008 17:33
I just checked out the line-up, for both groovy beach and mainfloor, and I must say I am seriously underwhelmed.

Everything my friends have been telling me about Boom didnt sound too appealing in the first place, but theres hardly anything in both line-ups I wanna see. Ill stick to Ozora, its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper and the line-up looks wayyyyyyyyy better.           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
yossi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posts :  1641
Posted : Jun 19, 2008 11:38
i dont get it...

ppl attend psy festivals but turns over every stone in search for something else...

there are other festivals u know...

plus, that groovy beach line up is not tempting at all


          if you want to be rich, u`ve got to be a bitch!
Ulterior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posts :  531
Posted : Jun 19, 2008 16:03
exercise one are good, from the groove floor, and i think boom is not only for the line up, u go to boom for the whole event, because its the best organised psyfest           Music is the only language that come very close to silence (OSHO)

http://www.myspace.com/boxiulterior
aje
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posts :  1145
Posted : Jun 21, 2008 13:46
Quote:

On 2008-06-19 11:38, yossi wrote:
i dont get it...

ppl attend psy festivals but turns over every stone in search for something else...

there are other festivals u know...

plus, that groovy beach line up is not tempting at all




Well, I hear your point, but I find the vibe and atmosphere is much better at psy-festivals trhan at techno festivals. Its usually much less commercialized and much more "free" with less security and fences at psy festivals.

I have been saying for years, my dream would be a psy festival without psy, same vibe, same set-up, same people, just different music, preferably something from the techno/house world.

Of course, there are some cool underground techno festivals that are kinda like psyfestivals (like nation of gondwana, for example), but the big ones with the massive line ups remind me more of the love parade.           Check out my album: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/gay-satanic-hippie-tiefenrausch
Trance Forum  Forum  Electronica - Boom Festival / Groovy Beach
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance