First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Boom Festival 2014

Boom Festival

Started Topics :  -1
Posted : Dec 30, 2013 20:02
Boom Newsletter:

http://www.boomfestival.org/newsletter14/10/index.html           -------------------------------------------
www.boomfestival.org
Boom Festival

Posted : Jan 17, 2014 15:30
Android Jones and Gaudi about what they enjoy the most about the Boomers!

-------------------------------------------
www.boomfestival.org
Kromanjonac

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 27, 2014 04:44
Hey guys , a first-time Boomer here so i have some questions about the festival ...
For starters , how much money will suffice for 7 days at BOOM ? Except food what kind of expenses can't be avoided , what shoud i count on ?
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jan 28, 2014 09:23
depends if and how much weed/other stuff you want... you can easily do with about 15-20 euro a day for food (im talking 2 and a half meals a day).

thats pretty much all the expenses youll have
Ratamahata

Posted : Feb 2, 2014 06:59
Hi, it's said on boom webiste "The festival ends at 6am on August 11th, 2014." - but am I allowed to spend 1 day more at Boom land after the end? I need to have a good sleep before I go back to "civilization".
Kromanjonac

Posted : Feb 6, 2014 23:12
Aah well what about psychodelics ? I was hoping someone woud mention them first ,thats actually the reason i posted the q hah , are there any on festival ground ? Because i'm not at ease to carry them with me accross half of europe :/
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 9, 2014 20:33
lets just say that everything's there, just bring yourself and your friends and a great big smile
_pSYChOhOlic_

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 13, 2014 10:12
G'day guys,

Very exited about this event. Was more inclined to go to OZORA but chose this over that. Purely due to the fact I'm into dark/twisted psy and it seems there are more artists in the line up here then at OZORA who would offer their music in a very twisted nature.

Crazy Astronaut being one. Hope a lot of others are added to the line up.

However, I do have one question - which festival does offer better of that music? I'm not very keen on prog. which is the music of choice here in AU.. You get a bit of dark tunes here and there but nothing more or less major.

Which would I choose? OZORA or BOOM?

As most of us know its a big trek and I'd rather enjoy one than spoil both.

Appreciate your help!           I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
colorinabucket

Posted : Feb 13, 2014 10:52
With your taste I would choose Boom. They play darkmusic on the dancefloor every night, and on the alchemy circle scene they play different kinds of music, some nights they are playing dark progressive, zenonesque style if you are into that.

Life is too short for boring music!
Globadelic

Posted : Feb 13, 2014 21:33
Quote:

On 2014-02-02 06:59, Ratamahata wrote:
Hi, it's said on boom webiste "The festival ends at 6am on August 11th, 2014." - but am I allowed to spend 1 day more at Boom land after the end? I need to have a good sleep before I go back to "civilization".

That's no problem, most people do I think 2 nights may be possible too. If you need longer, there's a camping nearby.           http://globadelic.com/
Exploring the world of psychedelic chillout music
neil3283

Posted : Feb 14, 2014 13:55
Hey Guys,

Like _pSYChOhOlic_ mentioned, I am also torn between Boom and Ozora.

In terms of music, I think I will enjoy both festivals immensely; however, I am definitely leaning towards Boom due to the problems that Ozora has been experiencing with the authorities in the last couple years. What do you'll think? and as Kromanjonac asked, will it be relatively easy to source psychedelics at Ozora as it is at Boom?

Anything else I should keep in mind, which has not already been mentioned in this tread, when deciding between Boom and Ozora? This will be my first time at either festival.

Thanks!
goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 14, 2014 21:49
neil - you can find anything u will need...

regarding the difference - i cannot even come close to describing it, they are just 2 completely different festivals... if i had to put a finger on it, id say ozora is more of a 6 days crazy psychedelic party, and boom is a big psychedelic festival with less emphasis on the dancefloor
Spaced-out Rastaman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 17, 2014 17:50
Will volunteers and workers get any discount on their ticket prices?

Cause I am unemployed at the moment and I don't see any chances in finding a job here in Greece, thus it will be somewhat difficult for me to raise money for the fest.
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acid-Waves/210623772399578?fref=ts
Boom Festival

Posted : Feb 17, 2014 18:45
Boom's Liminal Village is the place where to find the information needed to start building a new worldview, a new individual and collective identity. This is the place where to acquire new learning tools to build a more up-to-date truth, able to match the fast evolving reality in which we are living.

Get in sync with the Liminal Village 2014 on this link:

http://www.boomfestival.org/boom2014/program/liminal-village/

With Love
Boom Team
www.boomfestival.org
Boom Festival

Posted : Feb 17, 2014 18:52
Quote:

On 2014-02-17 17:50, Spaced-out Rastaman wrote:
Will volunteers and workers get any discount on their ticket prices?

Cause I am unemployed at the moment and I don't see any chances in finding a job here in Greece, thus it will be somewhat difficult for me to raise money for the fest.

The volunteers if selected get the money back, and the workers get paid. To know more: info@boomfestival.org

Gratitude
Boom Team
www.boomfestival.org
Trance Forum » » Forum  Festivals Promotions - Boom Festival 2014
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Free Parking - Free Parking Chill Area - ChillOut Area VJ - VJ Deco - Deco Eco Friendly - Eco Friendly
Children Zone - Children Zone Workshops/Market - Workshops/Market Water Access - Water Access Transportation - Transportation Discounted Presale - Discounted Presale

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance