2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

BOOM 2006

Happyhippie

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 2, 2005 23:50
Best festival in Europe not missing it for sure! Im glad to hear its for 7 days keep up the good work diogo best wishes!
ucc
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 02:49
Quote:

On 2005-07-12 08:55, P_Mac wrote:
Hey Goblinoid,
I think one can give constructive criticism without fantacising. JUst because you payed 100 euros doesnt mean the majotity did. Surely the majority planned beeter than you, since cheaper pre-sale tkts were available for a very long time prior to the 100 euros charged at the door.

Also if you are looking for hollow festivals fucused only on repetitive line ups you have plenty to choose from this summer.

Boom festival is a different concept.

Happy summer !

that's why... it is obvious that in the end the man was not happy in its totality!
if you're minimally involved you know what its about, and don't give a piss f!ck for whatever the amount needed to be there... but in the end the crowd needs to feel satisfied.
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 15:01
i´ve been going to BOOM since 98...so about learning and experiences new things i thank BOOM for that..i made since 98 many frienships to the people that came..and some of them are true friends now... most are french (a hug to them)...

"every thing you learn is in fact just learn not necessary true"
Ulterior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Aug 9, 2005 04:06
Hey freaks, wish u to have nice fest.
Heard that Dj Marko from Macedonia is already booked.
For information Marko's the owner of glowing flame and xilium records. Two compilations are releasing on the begining of septembar.

About the concept of the djs, I like it coz i listen to psychedelic, and progressive.
So its perfekt for me.
Trick
Inactive User

Posted : Aug 9, 2005 13:37
am already planning on attending my first boom festival after i graduate college in 2006
from what i have seen and heard it sounds and looks like a pyschedelic gathering of epic proporptions which should not be missed by anyone in our psy community
have already been to goa several times so am looking forward to see what the european festival scene is all about...im sure i wont be dissapointed
the only requests i make is that they bring some seriously pyschedelic music to boom for the night
jellyheadz, bug funk, zik, derango, grapes of wrath, para halu, fungus funk, kdd and more
if this is the largest pyschedelic gathering this festival should have the highest quality of futuristic alien psytrance around and not jsut for the night the morning should be packed will full power bombers giving energy to the crowd
cant wait to see everyone in 2006
BOOOOOM!!!
darkfairy

Posted : Aug 9, 2005 13:43
9th august, 2005...very important date for me...from now on im saving money to attend the event
DreadFil

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 9, 2005 16:26
Yeah last year was cool, except for the sound problems. Loads of good nighttime stuff at 2am, a bit progressive for me during the day but it was too hot anyway-head for the lake! Shall probably make it next year, who knows?!           Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.

*THE FUTURE IS FLUORO*
smokley

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 15:40
just like to thank the boom crew for last years festi it was my 1st boom and although the sound was awful on the perimetre of the dome if you went to the centre the acoustic was much better, so lets try and sort it for 2006 as for the line up it was a bit more original than most the likes of azax syndrome livened thing upa bit. so keep it varied for everones needs in 2006 i reckon don't make it the same as most of the other festivals in europe, (bar omni which rocks)the pop stars of the trance scene need to give way to more up and coming artists. neway just look forward to seeing you all again in 2006. love light and good vibes. BOM SHANKA
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Aug 13, 2005 05:48
it means a lot that people are talking about a festival one year before it starts this is only posible in a festival like boom the beautifull one           dont worry be hippie
VJ-Psilocybe

Posted : Aug 15, 2005 00:39
We would love to provide some organic based recursive visual displays for any artists and DJs. Let us know if we can work with you
http://www.euro-squaffy.com/psilocybe
If all else fails, can I work on a bar please Diogo LOLOL
VJ-Psilocybe

Posted : Aug 15, 2005 00:43
Quote:

On 2005-08-02 23:50, Happyhippie wrote:
Best festival in Europe

For sure it is Europes BEST Festival

Hugs xxx
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 15, 2005 17:33
Quote:

On 2005-07-10 17:27, Hoffman P. wrote:
Hi Boom Team!!!
All the best for next year edition of your "mega" event, but please contract a good sound engenier this time, or guive up the centralised configuration of the soud sistem, if nobody know how to work with it properly...
I think that DJ's don't need the sort of idolatrise central set, as you allways do.
People like to dance facing the set, but is not necessary to put the artist's on a central position, when half of the people are facing theyr back...

100 % with Hoffman P. there !
Please make a classic two-walls soundsystem/stage next year. It's really better IMHO.
All the best anyway !!!
bedouin

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 17, 2005 15:37
BOOOOOOM

Oh....... yes

This time I am organising a lift from the top of that four mile road entering the site!! Last year I almost died walking that one!! Ha Ha!!

Sweet..... I will watch my Boom DVD tonight to start getting excited.

I will second the comment about the sound..... it will bebefit the crowd and the artists
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Aug 21, 2005 11:17
Rest assured fellow sentient beings and Aliens, boomfestival 2006 will be like no other.
All aspects of boomfestival2004 are being pondered, digested and upgraded

Hope to see you all there for history in the making once again.

Boom from U.K.!

www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Psyfrog

Posted : Aug 21, 2005 13:23
yes 2006 i'll be there as well!
i just heard good about it!!

boom jose
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance