Author

BOOM 2006

Jingabé
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 19:35
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 16:23, youth icon wrote:
so r u telling me that on the 3rd & the 4th there is no music...................it that TRUE ????

If you would read carefully you would know that the gates will open on the 3th of August.

On the 4th of August "The Ambient and Liminal Villages, Performances and Art sectors will start / open."

And then on the 5th "the Dance floor will open and join all the other running areas."

This info is on the Boom site for at least 2/3 months.

Quote:

On 2006-06-22 16:29, goblinoid wrote:
if you enter in vilar formoso and if you are thinking brought something.... in this "checkpoint" they can "check" you and your vehicle with dogs... i have some friends that were stoped there...but you can also pass without have any kind of trouble...i guess it´s lucky

If you trying to avoid this, you can pass the border in many other places: near Valverde del Fresno/Penamacor, Termas de Monfortinho, Piedras Albas/Segura. No border check there.
Bender B. Rodriguez
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 21:48
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 15:55, psyshanti wrote:
the music on the mainfloor will start at 6 of august,the chill out and the liminal village i guess it starts on 5 of august.

r u sure?

I thought the music on the main floor starts on the 5th, and on the chill out and the liminal village on the 4th.
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 21:59
no mate im so wrong.the music on the mainfloor will start on 5 of august,sorry for the wrong info.
keita

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 22:09
i think this 2 days its 2 make your camping area and catch some sun in the beach ,see some art,know some people ,buy some drugs and principaly 2 prevent people waiting very hours at a hot sun in the gates.

see you there
lurk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 23:19

thanks for the info guys, i searched that site and couldn't see that, d'oh

exciting news on the site though... details of the sound system are up...

2 giant stacks of amazing funktion 1 speakers; anyone who hasn't heard this type of system before will be blown away, it's the best there is imho

now i'm really excited           I said no to drugs... but they didn't listen
luckyarts

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 03:55
Nice news about the system..i checked the details and indeed this seems to be right about what we need...just like almost 30kw (2x (12x1200watts RMS) of bass as a part of the 2 main stacks if i got it right..

not even 6 weeks to go...woooop wooooooop...
Love & Light
c u all there..

(even the lineup is shaping up quite nicely..heheh)

RaverDK

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 08:59
Yaerh!! Soo nice news about the sound system..!
Im looking forward to hear the Funktion One sound system, ppl call this the good of sound systems..! :-D

And no quardfoni, maby this dont give us and sad echo(echo echo echo....)

Boom to the ppl of boom
meLu

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 10:18
Boom is much more than some 'primitive' sound system
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 10:20
melu,

well i can't tell now however my GUT feel says that it will be more than a sound system
cheeers
neoxine

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 13:34
hey guys...just a quick question....does the music start at midnight of the 4th or of the 5th? and when does it finish? during the 9th day or during the 9th/10th night?? this part of the timetable always confuses me

Basically i wanted to know if i get the flight on the 5th and get there around 6 o'clock in the afternoon will i be missing any music??? and same for when i go away...is there going to be music till the 9th night so i book my flight on the 10th??? i really don't want to miss any artists...and especially opening and closing...they are special moments

any info will be very appreciated thx a lot

p.s (lineup is starting to look good a couple more darky artists and some nice full-on for day and we're sorted )

BOOM!!!!! 3ò
iezuss

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 14:18
Quote:

On 2006-06-23 13:34, neoxine wrote:
hey guys...just a quick question....does the music start at midnight of the 4th or of the 5th? and when does it finish? during the 9th day or during the 9th/10th night??

Surprises always possible, but the custom is: start - late afternoon (5th) and always very painfull finish - early night (9th)

Coming at 6PM you have a good chance to fall directly in the opening mayhem.
essbee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 16:06
Wooooooo!!!

I was at a party in London on New Years Eve where they had a Funktion-1 System there - it was by the looks, half the size of what was at Boom, but the sound was Crystal clear and loooooud!!!!!!!

IMHO, the best sound system in the world is an Opus Integrated System, but Funktion-1 come a very close second - this is gonna rooooock and rollllll!!!!
Marcoss
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 16:45
Hi everyone,

As you can see thru this site www.rede-expressos.pt thereis a bus from Lisbon directly to Idanha-a-nova. My question is: Does any of the users know if the party groun is too far away from the place where the bus stops?
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 16:48
YES funktion one w00t
btw. d&b is also great (go to sonica and hear it
tiny speakers - massive crystal clear sound           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 18:37
Quote:

On 2006-06-23 16:45, Marcoss wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you can see thru this site http://www.rede-expressos.pt thereis a bus from Lisbon directly to Idanha-a-nova. My question is: Does any of the users know if the party groun is too far away from the place where the bus stops?

the center of the city is a little bit far from the location of boom..it is a long walk (bout 5 km +/-), if i am not mistaken where the bus stops.
plus that from the 1st stop, in the entrance (you have one kind of a small entrance before you go get the tickets at the gates), and from there to the gates, it is pretty fucked to do it on walk..very inclinated, and under the hot sun..you can imagine..
ah..i can imagine it..only one month and few days           ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
37 38 39 40 41 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance