mates,,,

any site in english:)
patator supreme

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 11:10
Quote:

On 2006-06-20 20:13, BlueCrystal wrote:

Hi Patator Supreme!

2 years ago i've stayed there with my husband and friends! Nice time!!!
The camping is very nice, good facilities, in the middle of the nature and as a nice pool to cool down and chill out a bit...lololol... nice place to stay!

You can see some more info on this link:

http://www.roteiro-campista.pt/reservas/orbitur/idanha-a-nova-moldura.htm

Refering to the distance from the Boom site... huummm... it's not too much but it isn't near too... about 17/20km... the road as a lot of curves and against curves... you need to pay attention and be carefull!

Have a nice stay here in portugal and enjoy a lot the Boom Experience You will love it for sure!!!
Pay attention because it's too hot during the day 40ºC and cold at night... be prepared! (Y) Bring lots of sunblock!!!!!!!

Hope i helped you...

See you all there! Almost... almost there... lololol

Good vibes for everyone!!!

thx for your answer and your help BlueCrystal !

Boooooom
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 16:51
Quote:

On 2006-06-19 16:20, dimospsy wrote:
I was wontering how much cost a taxi to get us at boom from lisbon? can anybody help? and something else: if i dont close my tickets for boom-bus from lisbon i will find emty seats or not?

Last edition i ended up renting a bus with driver to take myself and 24 people from lisbon airport to the boom festival gates directly (I was tired of waiting for a spot on the busses organised by Boom).

This cost me 20 euro a person (and this is a last minute arangement... i was just talking to bus drivers that where waiting at the airport to find one that didn't have anything to do). To arrange all this cost me about 30 minutes at the time, and i don't speak portuguese
          www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
bioteck

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 19:25
So the list of acts/Dj's that are coming to play so far:

Joti
Hilight Tribe
Solar fields
Penta
Kindzadza
Dymons
Waterjuice
DJ Tsuyoshi
Cosmosis
Andromeda
Liquid Soul
Zen Mechanics
Digital Mystery Tour
Ghreg on Earth
CPU
Sirius Isness
Ace Ventura
DJ Jokke
Kemic-Al
And the list of Psynewsers also coming to play (with each other)

SkeletonMan
Gemnini
Serguei
WizKaz
Watuse
Alex604
Spifer Jo
Anoebis
Mutilated Core
Ace Ventura
lurk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 20:08

anyone know when the music actually starts, both chill and main stage?           I said no to drugs... but they didn't listen
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 20:30
Dick Trevor and Aphid Moon will be playing at the festival as well - also as AMD. So basically it looks like the lineup is shaping up after all, and to me it so far certainly looks better this time around than in 2004.

I'll miss the festival myself, but have a good one everybody           DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
elesdifrend
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  159
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 20:59
is there any1 traveling from Madrid to the boom? can any1 advise me a good way to make this trip from madrid to idanha a nova or boom location? gas money is not an issue... =)
werlin

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 23:10
train and bus, i think it may be the best way
kerouak99

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 21, 2006 23:12
from madrid to lisbon you can take an airplane. it will cost you 75 eur the round trip. www.vueling.com
cheaper than going by i think. anyway caceres is not far from idanha
comanderzapata

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 13:58
we are traveling from northern spain straight to the boom site (first time this way) are there any police checks on the way?

boomtastic..........................
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 15:55
the music on the mainfloor will start at 6 of august,the chill out and the liminal village i guess it starts on 5 of august.
youth icon

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 16:23
so r u telling me that on the 3rd & the 4th there is no music...................it that TRUE ????
goblinoid

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 16:29
Quote:

On 2006-06-22 13:58, comanderzapata wrote:
we are traveling from northern spain straight to the boom site (first time this way) are there any police checks on the way?

boomtastic..........................

if you enter in vilar formoso and if you are thinking brought something.... in this "checkpoint" they can "check" you and your vehicle with dogs... i have some friends that were stoped there...but you can also pass without have any kind of trouble...i guess it´s lucky
lurk
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 17:09

that means the main stage doesn't start til sunday, with the festival open on thursday?

that can't be right, and if it is right, it sucks.           I said no to drugs... but they didn't listen
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - BOOM 2006
← Prev Page
36 37 38 39 40 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance