Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South and Latin America - ..::[Beauté Artificielle - Friday the 3rd of February 2006 - Maracay/Venezuela]::
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::[Beauté Artificielle - Friday the 3rd of February 2006 - Maracay/Venezuela]::

Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 21:11
To all of you here now....that goes for U.H.F. and Psy Kommunity people...stop this bullshit now please and for once and for all look @ your own mistakes instead of at the ones of the other ok? Everybody is saying you want peace but all are still acting like a bunch of kids and keep pointing fingers and sticking fingers in open wounds....it will never ever stop if YOU don't stop first of all and look @ yourself first....

From me to Psy Kommunity people personal....I already admitted here in the last post that it takes 2 to tango. Me, Ada and U.H.F. crew did our fair and stupid share in this war to keep it going. There is no excuse for this stupidity and we all make the same mistakes here....so once more apologies on behalf of us all here and I'm trying to calm down the rest of all of us here so this will stop right now. The reason why you get so much agression and hate aimed towards you....that's something you might wanna think about for a few minutes......If you all woulnd't have shown such an agressive and abusive and insulting attitude in the past, if you would have simply shown a more open-minded attitude to newcomers in Venezuela and not all think you're "the kings of Psytrance" here in Venezuela, then you wouldn't have so much hate and bitterness coming your way and so many fights as you got lately. Show the right example and walk like you talk because honestly....it looks like a big joke when you keep talking about peace here in the forum and in the meantime you declare everyone war in private msg's and e-mails and on your own forum......THIS is exactly what pisses a lotta people off with you....the hypocrite attitude you show to many people here in Caracas and outside. All pretending your warriors of peace and love and behind closed doors you're completely the opposite...this tends to invoke a lot of bitterness and agression in people which I hope is something you will finally understand now. That way someday we can indeed have peace here in Venezuela and collaborate on future projects all together. Also you guys and girls should be able to admit your own mistakes like I'm trying to do here on my personal behalf for my stupidity and uglyness.....so where's your apologies and admitting mistakes in all of this instead of just keeping to point fingers at me, Ada or U.H.F. I'm sure if you would start with that, that the atmosphere would change quite a lot and that would truly benefit us all, but so far all you are doing is pretending and writing nice words but showing the opposite in your own forum and in private e-mails or msg's, which is honestly not really helpful at all, so please try and understand that so we can all move on to the next chapter in life and leave this exhausting story far behind....

For the rest let's close this damn story now and stop reacting to eachother like a bunch of kids and stick to the subject because this is way off topic now and before this post gets closed I'd like everybody just simply to shut up, think before you act and poke a finger or stick around in someone else's wounds and not post anything here anymore....you think that would be possible pleasssssssssse
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
ricky uhf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 21:49
bla bla bla bla bla .........
filter

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 22:43
im sorry guys but i will have to close this topic

please try to remember why we are here otherwise i will be forced to lock any other topics that end up in being a war           Psychedelic Trance from Argentina
www.darkprisma.com.ar
www.megalopsy.com.ar
www.psytrance.com.ar

Megalopsy Travel Blog
http://megalopsy.blogspot.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  South and Latin America - ..::[Beauté Artificielle - Friday the 3rd of February 2006 - Maracay/Venezuela]::
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance