Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South and Latin America - ..::[Beauté Artificielle - Friday the 3rd of February 2006 - Maracay/Venezuela]::
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

..::[Beauté Artificielle - Friday the 3rd of February 2006 - Maracay/Venezuela]::

Ot@

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 10, 2006 20:41
some review about this party ???           B00M Venezuelans Experience
http://www.myspace.com/djot4
http://www.glowmain.com/blog/

http://www.mind-funk-music.com
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Feb 11, 2006 05:57
Lol...not really Ot@. The promoters made a mess of it, no good publicity and they started only 4 days before with it and hardly any people...but those who were there with us had a blast though, majorly thx to the Smirnoff bar !!!
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Ot@

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 00:03
Tkx Gosse ...... bad news...

but... next
          B00M Venezuelans Experience

ricky uhf

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 01:12
Quote:

On 2006-02-10 16:34, savina wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-01-31 02:25, Keyla nox wrote:
Good luck for this party!!!!

ufff!!!! Maracay its very good country....

http://www.uhf-electronica.com
http://www.forouhf.com

Dear Keylanox your country is Venezuela, Maracay is a town!!!

My excuses to the people of isratrance, but already this is the limit I do not believe that it(he) is just that these idiots esten putting with the people who alone does of this a home(fireplace) and they with his(her,your) discords what they do is a field of war, In name of uhf-electronics, Glow main and Many other forums of venezuela we ask them that these people should be withdrawn from this forum like that since(as,like) all in venezuela we did it, not only for this if not for the faltadera of respect with the readings they believe that one does not realize with his(her,your) traps in end(purpose) forgive the following thing:

SAVINA AND DALIEM Definitively do not have anything that to do only joder the persons Maldita bewitching you know so much that you know to shit all the veses I am going to say it to you and in venezuela are not anybody ok he(she) respects that not you and stamped the anus for which you are a woman but daliem with tigo if I go with everything with the women you do not get and less with my girl he(she) respects

Indeed thousand excuses but these types are not a people like that that you veran that they do with this.
ricky uhf

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 01:32
Calm gosse that here in venezuela your you have support of surplus and good friends who represent you in the good ones and the bad ones your you know well that is not the first time that we have problems with these RIDICULOUS idiots of PSYCHE and uhf if it(he,she) has the power and it to had(taken) always to face in any plane these kids that what they do is joder
nostrom_us

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 06:38
Quote:

On 2006-02-14 01:32, ricky uhf wrote:
uhf if it(he,she) has the power and it to had(taken) always to face in any plane these kids that what they do is joder

Power of psycho? jejeje... Nobody in the world have this power of psy...Dude.....
the ppl that think like U...cant Know nothing about of psy trance or Psy Spirit....the psy trance is a experience to conect to the cosmos also with the ppl ....learn this my little m8...Make U dream...U own Power comercial Scene...but Please...dont use that comments 4 gererate U hate and insults...to make publicity...

all this for a big diference about a TOWN and a COUNTRY...? U have to learn this firts...nobody insult U GF here...

Remember...U are a Venezolan Citizen...to learn to the world nice thinks about our country...

U just had maked in this forum Publish about U and talk all time of U Events.. ...without change comments with another psy bros in his forum.. )...all time...

The ppl here wants know about psytrance...
no only events all time... Why this ?

I cant see others topics from U...to talk about psy trance from the big psy trance universe (Music, the ppl, the magic of our land...etc, etc...)

to change comments and culture to latinamericans/rest of the world...Please in next time...put a another topic (no more publicity...)...and give to the world U knowledge about psy trance...and supposed power...

I be waiting a Good comment of the psy trance....U can make that...Can be a new lesson of life to U...and help to dont wrong about of psy trance...

We are all time learning about our errors...The life is a school Bro...

And sorry to all 2 my bad english....
i am learning...to can talk and inter-change culture with all ppl here...its my new lesson of life...

RESPECT 2 ALL

Grettings to all

BLADE Aka Nostrom-us

NOSTROM-US
The second horseman of the apocalypse...

«Verbis meis addere nihil audebant et super illos stillabat eloquium meum»
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 06:53
He Guys....let's stop fighting here for once and for all now ok? I think we are all making mistakes, as well the Psy Kommunity people as us from Mind Funk & U.H.F. After all...it takes 2 to tango and to keep a war going.

To Savina/D-Alien....the english of Ricky and Keyla is even worse then yours so have some mercy on them if you can !

To Ricky...bro...don't let your emotions get so high and don't take things that are just a joke to serious. You let your heart be poisoned like this and it's not good for your health, not for any of us. Let's all show some respect here to eachother and no matter that you and me know who started this war with ignorance, jealousy and other nasty stuff....we step into the same energy and let ourselves being pulled in this game and honestly are not a bit better when doing so. Let's at least show the good example from our side here so maybe we'll all learn something from this big fight and can move on in peace some day....I believe this is what we all would like now because it's making many of us tired, this includes other people reading the posts and includes the moderators as well...

I believe my beautiful kid and some wise reminders of Savina, Filter and my loving wife Ada at least sorted my ass here and made me realize how I've not been a bit better by continuing the fight. No matter if I'm right in the things I say or not...it doesn't help a bit to keep pointing fingers and throwing new wood on the fire that keeps the fight going. I want peace now, I have the idea the same goes for the Psy Kommunity people and I hope I'm not mistaken in this and that they will now finally walk like they talk. That way we can all focus on better things to do then wasting our time with bullshit and uglyness.....after all, Psytrance is about something completely different then we all showed her so far and I think we should all more or less be ashamed of our behaviouron this and other forums....'cause what we showed here so far has NOTHING to do with the true spirit of psytrance !!!

Amazing he? The things a little baby and a wise mother can make me realize in a few days !!!

Let the message be true peace & love from now on !

Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
D-Alien
Oxidelic

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 15:47
wow very nice words. First I apologize too if I have offended somebody but it wasnt my intention. its just too funny how ppl dont have the smallest interest to learn. Its not so dificult to learn other languages (me knows 5, at least to comunicate with success) and more if its for telling 5 simple words. Sorry it just made me funny and more knowing how uhf was MOCKING on me because I didnt know his self-invented up-mountain pseudo-spanish-nor-venezuelan-teeny slang! that's all. Just a karma and I blincked
But on the other hand I support in 1hundred this appeal for peace. War!!! Nobody needs it. Nobody could benefit from it. The only thing that matters is Work. It doesent matter in wich dirrection you go, but do it your way, do it with your hands and do it with love. Its so simple but so productive principle. Creativness is what matters and no gossip, virtual war, shitty speaking.. hehehe this doesn't make somebody more than other, apart of some ego-blocked heads maybe. Humans have all chances to success. And the only way to succeed is looking for your correct way. If there must be some union between movements with diferent objectives this must come Naturally. No forcing will benefit this process. Just a lot of work and dedication. And the funny thing is that everybody here knows all this simple thruths.
have a nice day good people

Sound:
www.myspace.com/oxidelic
www.myspace.com/setanicmusic
Image:
www.antumbra-studio.com
Keyla nox

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 16:49
What happens here is that this well that correct me ... but the this jeer out of place...

I can say to them that I am tired of you alone they hope that one is wrong with a bilge to do a fight of it....

I do not want to know anything of you .... they are not pleasing persons in many sites .... leave the land and deal with his your things....

SAVINA stops being so embittered and your life lives make me calm to my and make calm others that one notices that they are mas happy that your
End(Purpose) of the converted one .... and leave the childishness once and for all...

D-puppet
If that you paracio very graceful my mistake, but calm to my one is never going to forget me since you managed to ask us for several times that you pusieramos to touching ... and indeed they were they who decian that not .... but good there is no ningun problem you entered to circle that querias .... already you achieved it ..... this is what gives laugh to my me...

A suggestion ...... they do not even name us, do not speak with us, think that we do not exist, because for a lot of time it the one that I do .... but indeed you live looking for an excuse to do be a nuisance..... They make this like that, I am tired of his its things... TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
savina
the Gravedancers

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 17:07
Oh my god!uhf anybody insult your girlfriend here! But in your case your words are very ugly. Nostrom-us, D_alien, Shawnodese or me never put this kind of words in this forum, this is the first lesson that you need to learn, you are venezuelan and me too, so i don´t want the ppl in the rest of the world think that the all venezuelan ppl is like you show them, this is not our essence, so plss think before write.

By the way, i agree about stop this virtual war, I know the isratrance team is not happy with ours problems and they didn´t deserve this figth in the south american space.
It´s our work and our responsabilitty to keep this space in peace and with good vibes.This is the idea, not competition between post or something like that, in fact the idea is to colaborate with nice info and contribute between all the members to keep this space like a nice space for all.

Savina aka Darkohm
www.psykom.es.mn
Ot@

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 18:27

incredible, never it finishes..... peace

this is for all !!!!!
          B00M Venezuelans Experience

orca
Orca

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 19:27
gosse the psychedelic massenger:))

good luck man
Keyla nox

Posted : Feb 14, 2006 19:52
Quote:

By the way, i agree about stop this virtual war, I know the isratrance team is not happy with ours problems and they didn´t deserve this figth in the south american space.
It´s our work and our responsabilitty to keep this space in peace and with good vibes.This is the idea, not competition between post or something like that, in fact the idea is to colaborate with nice info and contribute between all the members to keep this space like a nice space for all.

I cannot believes that you should be your who writes this .... this way that I hope that you fulfill....

Though I doubt it....

Bye bye!!!
VEDA

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 19:59
Oooohhh my godness...!

This is the way to present the psy scence from Venezuela?

Stop the novelas uhf we got really tired of that even more of your bad words is every where on your post pls think before posting something and take control of yours feelings just b'cause my friend correct an mistake about what is a city and country you'll answer that? that's not psy spirit. uhf asks don't menction your personalities here. So i let you know this a free forum and i think that everybody are wellcome here with the first point of sharing about psy secence and respecting each others.

If you want to make publicity of your event, so show your good way friend..! not fighting and less isulting people here.

Ot@ says PEACE and for everyone i think that all people from here wants exactly the same.

we're working at psyscence here and it's not easy to do that for the situation here in venezuela we have to work really hard to makes the public trip a lot in the parties here.

i think the best intection to make a party is to give: LOVE,RESPECT,Been good pilots to makes people trip by they way and our recompence it's not money the best gift that we recive if their smaile they good comments of the trip and the best they public ask to you other trip.

I'm really tired of this situation i've been working for psy scence party here since 1998 and thanks for that today exist the psyscence here in Venezuela also Rune aka Nostrum_us we had to support a lot of shit from other people b'cause they never accept the psychedelic and put the psy down here we with love, pasion and devotion makes the psyevolution and now thanks for all the things that we made PSYCHEDELIC exists today.

I'm really sorry but i wont allow that make this magical scence transform a shit just b'cause the famous and competition or must say for THE EGO...!

Our intention its show the psychonaut experiences and share magical things so think about it. Poeple get here just for read good things i'm really sure its the intention of isratrance team too.

So stop fighting and start to produce good things for share.

Pssss... You'll recive what you had sown...!

With all my heart and respect and excuses for this headache this is the words of tired person that just want to keep the psy magic.

All the best vibes for all

BOOM SHAKAR..!

|===|Experience Your Innermost Reality|===|
http://veda.dark-records.com/
http://www.night-oracle.com/
D-Alien
Oxidelic

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Feb 14, 2006 20:15
Veda.. Words of wisdom, the thing is that UHF is just 20% psy. The mayority is TECHNO and DRUM AND BASS! I've never heard speaking about love, spirit, dedication in movments of this kind that i participated over the years (aaaa apart of the advertising slogan P.L.U.R.)So dont expect much. Important is that the real Psy Crews here must respect each other. Must respect its diferencies and finally accept that we all share the same sun, the same air and nobody is going to go to mars. Real psy crews here are: inpsyde crew, mindfunk crew, psykomunity crew. All others are just intermediary intentions.

Anyway, MISS KEYLA, Listen this carefully. A True And Sincere Person Do Not Have To Be Afraid To Congartulate Other Competitors Of a Same Race. If U cannot do this... No love posses your hearth! u know.. remember the olimpic games. there are the best of the best. but they Compete Together. Dont Fight Nor Insult EachOthr. Remeber this as an advice. if u can take one of course jejejejeejejejej But I Doubt It!

Sound:
www.myspace.com/oxidelic
www.myspace.com/setanicmusic
Image:
www.antumbra-studio.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  South and Latin America - ..::[Beauté Artificielle - Friday the 3rd of February 2006 - Maracay/Venezuela]::
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance