Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Aurora Festival 2010

atomichaos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 21:39
Quote:

On 2010-08-31 21:38, atomichaos wrote:
i just came from aurora too.........for one more time was amazing....i m not from those who go to festival to search mistakes ..i go for the trance spirit...the trance culture which is not teaching into clubs...and the trance culture is unique and inside to our souls...everyone goes there for his reasons....one for relax...one for krax ..one for drugs...one for his soul....i m so sory for this people who came there and they had not the oportunity to boom their minds.....and you all here in forum who krazete kai xanakrazete sory but you are not trancers......stay in clubs and have fun....this is a ceremony...this is the original culture.....with the cancelations..with the sound wrong...with the mess of timetable....ok ok ok.....and offcaurse the people was less...but this borrow to this war inside the forum for musik preferencess etc.....guys........relax and live it.....anytime of festival...anyone who plays..and mitsos na play....dance...day and night....accross the sea....touch the sky.......relax your souls.....

y.g......rinkadink was ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!thank you lord!!!
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 22:15
Quote:

On 2010-08-31 21:38, atomichaos wrote:
i just came from aurora too..........i go for the trance spirit...the trance culture which is not teaching into clubs...

from what time the trance spirit costs 120 euros man? this is the euro spirit...
if u like a original trance spirit make a good private for 50-100 persons on the nature! thats the trance spirit, aurora is
a business who is not offer the things had promised to give for 120
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 23:27
You can make reviews at the global review section also, so that foreign people can participate in the discusion.

(they can fo it here too.. alla leme)!

http://forum.isratrance.com/aurora-festival-2010/50-164569/
Irini

Posted : Sep 1, 2010 00:15
I think that the organizers made a mistake the entrance fee should be at about 250 euros because many people that arived last day (30 august)intended to go to dasiko xwrio pagaio payed entrance fee of 50 euros
aQuaFeeLL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Sep 1, 2010 03:51
Personally , i had a very good time with many friends.
For sure it could be done better on some detailed points but all the basic was there. Just wake up and realize that u are in Greece. The whole country is f***ed up and u expect for a trance festival do be perfect? Just be thankful from what u at least have. Well yeah the entrance was expensive but it would not be cheaper for any of us to travel to some other festival.

About artists cancellations. Its not always the organizer's fault. Some times artists can loose a flight caused on their own mistakes.

Sound was not enough but was clear.Sound engineer must be wherever except behind the whole system. Or a least check the right placement of the sound. But the whole crew was friendly and helpful.

Prices on bars was fair as well. Hopefully i didnt have to pay 5 euros for a beer and 10 euros for a redbull or another alcohol.

The vibe on the dancefloor was beautiful..happy people all around were dancing with smile on their faces. The dust is a normal phenomenon at all festival dancefloors. But it would be cool if they can cover it with something more close to the nature like grass or i dunno , think something =) About rubbish all arround i think it was our own fault because there were enough plastic bags to collect all that but we were so bored to get our ass from the floor and move five meters to drop our own trash.(including myself as well) Thats a shame. We should protect nature. It already get enough.

Real toilets were a "bless" (lol) and were clean more than 2 times a day even if they were filled with sh*t to the top.Much better than getting in a chemical toilet and do double work (meaning: vomiting and sh**ing at the same time)

Above i read that someone said there were no insteresting music. First get into production.Then spend uncountable hours on your computer and then make it interesting by yourself!!!!!!

I wanna thank all the artists for their great productions and performances! Wanna thank all the djs for their awesome sets! And at last i wanna thank all the people , friends and strangers (no matter we are all a family) who were there and kept this festival alive for one more time!!!

Thats from me.
Thanx for your time.
My best wishes to all.           www.myspace.com/aquafeell
www.myspace.com/aqualize
www.soundcloud.com/aquafeel
Black_Sun

Posted : Sep 1, 2010 08:37
i dont know for this year guys and i wont say nothing negative for this .... (i wasnt ) there but i know one reason which maked me not to be there ..... the 2nd aurora was a huuuuuuuuuuuge club which you had to show your bracletes if you wanted to dance and live the trance spirit. this was a big reason for my negative answer im so happy that some guys from greece .....( i hope to take your money guys ) went and play their lives and had great time but i know many many more who wasnt there ..(cause they hadnt p...) i dont wanna say the reasons everyone who were there last year they know ..... so please do something more for trance spirit and not for your own good ..... i know we are in greece and im responsible if the cops grab my ass but in the fest ..... you guys are responsible for what i ll live and i want this to be tripy and with no stupid problems ...
s keep the spirit alive and keep the bodyguards in the entrance not in the dancefloor ..... big boom and g'luck for the next time
Irini

Posted : Sep 1, 2010 12:32
The festival and camping facilities where very good and the vibes from the people also.But you have to ask yourshelfs why every year that pass the Foreign people that intended to greece for festival are like i minimal production with only the basic elements exist.
EG:the first three samothraki festival that hapend where veeery difrent ,than this and the vibe was universal, a union of all tribes not only greek you know.
Blaster
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  42
Posted : Sep 1, 2010 16:39
It was a great party ! Nice music ! Nice nature ! Nice camping ! Nice people ! Saw many friends Great set from Excession and James on the prog stage ! Keep up           Twilight Zone Festival
ALIVE TRANCE SPIRIT !
http://www.myspace.com/twilightzonefestivall
http://www.youtube.com/user/TwilightZoneFest
kinjo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 1, 2010 17:52
Quote:

Great set from Excession and James on the prog stage ! Keep up

couldnt agree more...
agu

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 3, 2010 13:14
hey whats the killer track of ace ventura from his live?

AN8RWPOS

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 6, 2010 14:42
around 3000 people there..

+
No frills..
No confining security bars..
No authority abuse..
No schizofrenic trance..

-
the main stage sound system should have been adjusted 20 to 30 meters longer, anyone outside the "dance-floor" could hear but not realy dance..
the dance-floor could have been completely covered by a tent using the same pole-structure. I would appreciate a complete shade with a few coloured sprinklers (the telemarketing ones, only 28e each), strategicaly placed over my head, more than a funky deco.. the deco can always go under it. This is the only way to keep the dancefloor running at all times.
Missed the colour changing trees on main..
unfortunately didnt make it to the moon stage so no comments there.
Chill was simple and nice, but didnt spend much time there..
and last but not least.. CHAI SHOPS around the festival ARE ESSENTIAL!.. do not neglect..

a lot of friends were missing, but met a lot of beautiful people..

rumor has it that this was the last one, hope this isnt so.. and if the second rumor about the new location is true, please consider the port-police issue, this alone can ruin an event..

Overall: a mature open-air festival with not much bullshit..           -----------------------------------------
it's ON !!
-----------------------------------------
Vangelis

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 9, 2010 15:18
hola!

next year would be a blast guys...come on...don't let us down! It has to happen one more year! So as to have 4 times taking place the fest, and compete the samothraki dance fest! And not to forget, it might be possible for a 200euros entrance fee next year! Come on you guys, I bet you can do such a "gathering". Besides, this year was relatively cheap with regards to the economic crisis!! Keep the euro vibes alive guys!! Go go go!!!

Hooray hooraah!!
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 17, 2011 20:25

I can see the announcement for the 2011 edition @ Samothraki on some facebook pages. Is this really happening or what?
It's a bit confusing, because info about festival exists only on social network...

Spaced-out Rastaman
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 18, 2011 00:24
By the way, I wanna ask a question.
In case Aurora fest takes place at Samothraki, will it take place in the camping?

And what about those who will already be at the camping before the festival's beginning? Will they pay the ticket for the fest too?           http://www.facebook.com/pages/Acid-Waves/210623772399578?fref=ts
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 18, 2011 11:21
[quote]
On 2011-03-18 00:24, Spaced-out Rastaman wrote:

And what about those who will already be at the camping before the festival's beginning? Will they pay the ticket for the fest too?

[/quote]

You may take a wild guess?

Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Aurora Festival 2010
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance