5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Aurora Festival 2010

noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 30, 2010 19:52
these videos are not representing the number of people attended the fest. many people recorded videos i guess we will have a better view later.

Dj booth was lower of course and i think it was better than a concert booth (last 2 years).. it is more "psy"... with the projections on it, was good enough.

I was really waiting for Xibalba live but..nevermind, next time I heard other projects makin good music..!

Anyway I had a great time there..

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Aug 30, 2010 19:53
Quote:

On 2010-08-30 19:15, uforica025 wrote:
where is the ppl? normaly openings are full...

on the second video, more ppl for sure, but yet u dont call this a fest, but a simple outdoor...

Openings are never full simply because the majority of people havent arrived at the festival, i was in the first edition of Sonica in 2005 (which was one of the biggest festivals that year) and when Tikal opened the festival in the afternoon there where no more than 100 people on the main stage. And i am talking about an event that had more than 5000 people in total.

In any case though a festival is called a festival not based on the ammount of people that attend it but based on the ammount of days that it lasts and the number of stages and artists appearing on it. Calling a multidays and multistages festival with 100 foreign artists a simple outdoor event is funny to say the least.

Concerning the quality of the music, the standards of the facilities and which artists played and which not, i expect to listen opinions from people THAT WERE ACTUALLY THERE and not from people who heard things from a friend who heard it from another friend and bla bla bla.

So anyone who was actually there and has a first hand opinion is more than welcome to share it with the rest of us who werent there.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Aug 30, 2010 20:16
Quote:

On 2010-08-30 19:53, DETOX wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-08-30 19:15, uforica025 wrote:
where is the ppl? normaly openings are full...

on the second video, more ppl for sure, but yet u dont call this a fest, but a simple outdoor...

Openings are never full ...

Sure my friend, not "full" but here...!!??!!
check the previous years videos
check 2008 opening...

and yes, i agree, that is better ppl who attended to share
freezemgzn
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  75
Posted : Aug 30, 2010 20:55
freeze magazine just returned from Aurora 2010 ...
With all the - and + this is the biggest psy trance fest in Greece at the moment and we must support it ...!!!
Teo and crew dares to do it 3d time in the row something that no one including me [haris freeze] ,the big mouths ,even try to do ....OPEN AIR FESTIVAL IN GREECE ...
many many abroad people for the first time in aurora festival series...norway , japan , swiss , sweden , italian , Germany , French +more...i wonder where were the Greeks?
NO CRISIS as an answer please....
To clear something out i had nothing to do with the organization this year .I just played at the chill out...and the team of the magazine was there to have a clear
opinion on the whole festival....Many mistakes that we would like AURORA festival to re think and make a great one next year..we will be there .
djdrenan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 04:25
hey,i just come back from the festival,
so just few words before to go to sleep

i m surprise about what Uforica is talking about here!

Tron was here,man!Burn in noise too!Zen mechanics was playing like it was written in the timetable,saturday evening,before rinkadink
symphonix played on sunday but not all the afternoon,but one hour live and one hour and half as dj set..
anyway,
most of the people are still at the place,enjoying the festival
so please wait before saying bad words like this!
about people on the stage on the video..when the sun is at his top,less people on the floor,so wait for the videos by night you will have a better idea of the situation haha
ace ventura preview video here..

djNexon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 10:56
Well ... i want also to tell something about the opening !!! The guy you see in this video from youtube, did not make the opening !!! This guy was fanis, the stage manager! There was a small delay for the opening about an hour cause the guys from sound wanted to finish some small details in the soundsystem and fanis made a small djset for soundchecking to give to ppl the idea that everything is ok and the festival can begin !!! I made the official opening from 8 till 10 and i can ensure you that in the beggining there were more than 500 ppl and at the end before Aquafeel played his live were about 1.500+ ppl !!! Also i can ensure you that till saturday night there were no delays and cancellations in the line up..!!! After this i get back to my home .. Finally a big bravo to all the guys who worked in the festival .. the guys from shops , drivers , security , soundsystem etc etc .. they were so polite and helpful!
I know that some mistakes happened and there were some cancellations ..but relax guys the festival was ok !!!
I had a really great time the days i was there .. Many friends , beautifull crowd and vibes !!! It was really cool !!!

Cheers ..
           Iono music

VA / Genetic Drift compiled by dj Nexon ... OUT NOW !!!

www.iono-music.com
www.myspace.com/djnexon
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2010 13:13
again,
wasn't my personal opinion, i didn't attend the festival this year, so, don't blame me, just i had took the fisrts
feedback and...u can take a look by yourselfs

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1268412476&v=wall&story_fbid=123862760996377&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 13:57
the chill stage was a dissapointment ( music and sound wise ) the main stage needed alot more power for the sound system to work it was very very low on volume ( clear tho )
the moon stage was the highlight for me music and area/deco wise.

all in all ive heard about alot of cancelations and many changes on the timetable wich isnt the best but the overall experience was not bad but not good.

better luck next year i think...

ps.
it didnt worth the 120e for sure.. i think greek org's should learn a couple of thinks from festivals abroad.. that offer alot more for less money!

i have to thank the girl in the entrance that shorted out for us the entry in less than 10min to the fest for free redeeming the money teo owed us from the first aurora.
i dont know your name but thnx!           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
independetpsy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 14:38
for a nice trip we need happy people end nice music no darkens (180-240 bpm)trtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BAM trrrrrrr bom this is no music this is my ak-47 kalasnikof or my cd`s playing on fast forward i am to old for that end i need my ear`s           ---
KTM-->>>
Independet psy team
---
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2010 15:00
Quote:

On 2010-08-31 14:38, independetpsy wrote:
for a nice trip we need happy people end nice music no darkens (180-240 bpm)trtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr BAM trrrrrrr bom this is no music this is my ak-47 kalasnikof or my cd`s playing on fast forward i am to old for that end i need my ear`s

did u r little bit out of subject here man??
kinjo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 15:59
just came back from the festival.

can not say anything about the EARTH stage cause i was constantly on the MOON stage.

Apart from the last minute cancelations and timetable shiftings, the frozen AMSTEL in the bar, and the bad right side of the wall of sound (speaker FARTING constantly) everything else was ok.

Small stages are a nice place to be when you spend your time dancing and meeting wonderful people and having to worry about the dust that comes from dancing. Cooling down in the sea is an advantage when the stage in the beach.

Fiord dj set was great, Slater's also although he played just for 5 people max, Simon B's twisted disco blew me away, Beaty and the Beat did a great job in the afternoon hours and VANJA rocked the MOON stage the last day for almost 8 hours, played some veery nice tracks.

Riktam and Banzi should be banned from ever showing up there, I dont know if it was True Lies or someone else, but announced as a DJ and LIVE and performed only dj set with poor beatmatching abilities.

All in all had a great time. Thank you Aurora team for making possible to hear ANTIX and FIORD (although only barton was there) and see you again next year.

PS can anybody tell me who was the dj that played right before Vanja the last morning on the moon stage. He is brittish and he wasnt on the time table. He played some great progress tracks.
CMOS
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 16:57
Just arrived home from Aurora fest and I decide to post here after almost 2 years...
The people which came was not too many, but this is better for us, worst for the organizers who expecting more succers...
It was the lowest budget festival which can be...
But the ticket ofcourse it WAS NOT low budget!!!
The sound from all 3 stages, it was not enough even for 1 stage of outdoor festival...
The lights was looks like magic park (panigiri leme!!!!) and not for trance party...
Lasers and strobol lights not even one in all festival...
Only black lights and thats all....
The deco was full all the camping, but all the same, boring and without any kind of "taste"...
Everyone pay for all this lineup, but many many artists didnt came... we listen same aritsts again and again... SAME TRACKS! ...again and again!!!
The chillout stage, many times was without DJ and without sound!!! When music played from chill stage, u can hear, reggae, latin, anything else u want, but not chill out...
It was like comedy this stage!
The succers.... eeeeh.. the people which came,
was the only good on this festival (if u can call THIS festival),
the whole feeling was good enough and everyone was smily...
Unfortenly... it was the last time which I be stolen from paying these orginizers a ticket like this... for a party... like this!
If u can not handle a festival organization, DONT DO IT! Let someone who can to do it right....
daio

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 17:06
heard that musics were great and that was more familiar than previous years.
anyway its kind of taste,or mood...keep it up!
:august:

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 21:26
i have to say that i really enjoyed my time there, i made new friends, the vibes were great, the music was very nice, sure, it could be louder, but that doesn't mean that you couldn't enjoy it, and i also liked the location (except for the sea ). If we could swim it would've been perfect.
Showers and toilets, ok, a lot of people have to use them, so maybe they're not in top shape, but it sure is better then the chemical toilets that are being used in other fests.
I liked the deco, especially the visualization that was being projected on the different layers of covers, and the two painted sections left and right on the main stage. Plus the whole camping area was decorated, it must have been a lot of work to put everything in place.
The prices were really fair at the bar, no problem there either.
It is great that Greece has a festival to offer, no matter what was done wrong, i think it is better to be happy with what there is here instead of being unhappy about what isn't here. That doesn't mean that there shouldn't be any improvement. I hope to see more things like this happening in Greece, keep on doing it, make it bigger, make it better, build it and they'll come!!! hehe,
          https://soundcloud.com/augustenz
------------------------
peace love unity respect
atomichaos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 21:38
i just came from aurora too.........for one more time was amazing....i m not from those who go to festival to search mistakes ..i go for the trance spirit...the trance culture which is not teaching into clubs...and the trance culture is unique and inside to our souls...everyone goes there for his reasons....one for relax...one for krax ..one for drugs...one for his soul....i m so sory for this people who came there and they had not the oportunity to boom their minds.....and you all here in forum who krazete kai xanakrazete sory but you are not trancers......stay in clubs and have fun....this is a ceremony...this is the original culture.....with the cancelations..with the sound wrong...with the mess of timetable....ok ok ok.....and offcaurse the people was less...but this borrow to this war inside the forum for musik preferencess etc.....guys........relax and live it.....anytime of festival...anyone who plays..and mitsos na play....dance...day and night....accross the sea....touch the sky.......relax your souls.....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Aurora Festival 2010
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance