There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Aurora Festival 2010
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Aurora Festival 2010

noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 23:05:03
The 2010 version finished. Feel free to provide some feedback for the festival!

Was it good for you?

Main stage had better deco than past years. Dj booth was lower of course and i think it was better than a concert booth (last 2 years).. it is more "psy"... with the projections on it, was good. Actually many times, I thought it was "alive"! hehehehehhe!
Also I must add that deco was extended a bit into the camping area which is a highlight!

Line up had a few cancellations but I think that in such a big line up 4-5 cancellations is ok.
I was really waiting for Xibalba live but..nevermind, next time I heard other projects makin good music..!

People was not too much, but the number was good enough to fulfill the main stage! Also the feeling was more familiar in the camp.

Facilities, as always, REAL toilets, thats a highlight too!Everything ok with it.

The prices at the bar, were fair enough for a fest. No prob with that even.

Anyway I had a great time there.. even with some small problems around and i feel greatful for hosting such a global event in our country.

Thumbs up again for this version!

WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NEXT ONE

More psychedelic...!
G.
noa_

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 31, 2010 23:24
Also do not hesitate to inform the organisers through this topic about, problems you faced during the festival and issues that should be improved for the next version.

I think that info would be useful...!
babag

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 1, 2010 12:08
we went from switzerland - 10 of us - and had a really great time - the setting of this festival by the beach is really great - the vibe and the people were fantastic - great energy.
but the organisation of the festival is really poor or say greek style? never some infos, timetable sometimes a big mess - chill and minimal stage long time no functional, massive delays and so on - and the minimal stage location was nothing for the daytime - way to hot by the beach and not having real shadow.
not so many shops and bars as last year - sunday afternoon 12am the break instead of 1pm and then the start nearly 1hrs later 4pm instead of 3pm - really chaotic and no informations at all.
so as greek i can only say -. yes, its good to have one - but not as chaotic as this orgs are.
again, the location is fantastic, the vibe great, people were gorgeous!! we loved it - but the org - ah yes - the main stage deko was the same as last year and the stage much smaller.
there is no point on writing to the orgs as they do not reply or improve - we wrote them last year - but with no result - and then also the infos and updates before the festie are not there.
we really hope that the orgs will finally take it to another level - anyway - we had an unforgettable time!
one love
xxxx           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
kinjo

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 1, 2010 17:05
I wrote something about the fest in the national section, but here is a bigger review:

This was my first Aurora festival, and so far most of the impressions i got from there a pretty good.

Sound on mainstage was brilliiant dont know why all of you complain it was low on volume, my tent was right next to the stage and thespecifics of that wall of sound make it equal to listen no matter if you are right next to the dj stage or 100 feet away. Thats why i didnt spend time on the mainstage because i heard it all right where my tent was. All I can say is that Total Eclipse, California Sunshine, Frechbax and Ace Ventura werre excellent. That is all i heard from the main stage.

The MOON stage was magical. Low on people, private party like, wonderfully decorated and well lit (except those shiny led diodes that pierced my eyes from time to time). I spent almost 15 hours a day there, i kind of miss it right now...

Time table was planned very good but it didnt came out as i expected. Last minute cancelations, shiftings that made me very nervous (like TICON starting their live act 30 min earlier, Gabe and Pena not showing up etc). The right side of the wall of sound was FARTING constantly whenever you mixed two tracks together. You should always have a spare speaker if something like that goes wrong.

Loved the programme during the daylights, first day FIORD, then SLATER, then SIMON B and finally VANJA. All daylight djs were GREAT, playing music that perfectly fit the atmosphere. It was a little too hot, so we all (by all i mean me and 5 or 6 people) had to hide in the giant shade from the BALL... or MOON ... but i definitely liked it.

One thing bothered me very much and i know its stupid but how could you possibly sell frozen beer on a festival. I mean beer is for refrehsment and when you freeze it it looses its taste and sparkles. Ffuuuuuiiiiii.

Before i came to Aurora my friends told me that it was the only festival that uses already built camp infrastructure which is a great advantage. And a big applause i would like to send to the organisers for the clean toilets, the hot water (not always but most of the time), the fair price in the supermarket and the restaurant.

Thank you aurora for allowing me to see Antix and Fiord and Ace Ventura and Beaty and the Beat and Ticon and James Monro and Simon B and lots of other artist that i moaned to hear.. in only one place.

My heart goes out to next years festival which i can hardly wait to happen.

Once again thank you all for the good vibe and keep up the good work.

Sayonara
stras

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 2, 2010 02:28
Well! nice time had in Aurora with friends and family.

The location is one of the best i have been to party, Food was good and very good in near town ....2 k

Music that i enjoyed..Ace Ventura, Dejavoo, California Sun Shine ( was a surprise), Riktam and bansi dj set, Ticon, Symphonix, James Monro. Zen mechanics and Burn in noise.

good vibes and sun from Greece.;-)
babag

Posted : Sep 2, 2010 18:21
btw - does somebody knows who were the 2boyz, both in yellow shirts which played that brillant and vibrant prog set sunday early evening? amazing!!!           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
babag

Posted : Sep 2, 2010 18:35
the looked and they sounded like symphonix - but not sure about the timetable.....so need to confirm           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
panagiotis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2010 15:07
Well,i like to say some things about those three editions of aurora {2008-09-10}.Ofcourse there were problems, big mess in the timetable,artists that never played ,rude security people etc.But we have to admit that a lot of people(ingluding me) had a great time and have some nice memories from asprovalta and aurora.In the end thats the only one we have in greece.So any news about aurora 2011?Hope all those smiling faces meat again soon.
babag

Posted : Sep 6, 2010 19:50
one more thing - could you please not allow any dogs anymore - so many dogs at this festival - way to many - would be great!           - we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
Plasmorh
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Oct 7, 2010 00:04
Quote:

On 2010-09-06 19:50, babag wrote:
one more thing - could you please not allow any dogs anymore - so many dogs at this festival - way to many - would be great!

dogs are no prob imo.... if owner is good..           I want a spare brain.... or 2.
babag

Posted : Oct 13, 2010 21:04
Quote:

On 2010-10-07 00:04, Plasmorh wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-09-06 19:50, babag wrote:
one more thing - could you please not allow any dogs anymore - so many dogs at this festival - way to many - would be great!

dogs are no prob imo.... if owner is good..

yeah, man can owners of all those bullterriers, redrivers or what ever then names of these killingmachines are -ever
be good??...and after all did the owners ask the dog if he wants that?

- we bring you the taste of india -
www.mahamaya.ch
www.myspace.com/babag1
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Aurora Festival 2010

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance