1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Atmos "2nd Brigade" Spiral Trax 2004

kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 11, 2004 13:44
Absolutely amazing album, played it three times in a row today and cant get over how amazing the production of this is. Track 5 and 7 are my fav's although i love all the tracks.

10/10
clown
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Jul 16, 2004 02:15
the more i listen to this album, the more i fall in love with it..

my fav's are number's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

THERE ALL GREAT.. i'd play the whole album in a set..           "VA - REWIRED" OUT NOW !! (techtrance invasion) ---> http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/86303/forum/9
http://psy.techno.fm <------- Jester Records's Internet Radio channel
www.jesterrecords.ca
Bozzz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 08:25
great album and no review yet done... i came here expecting one...
i just got it today... it looks amazing:P           http://minimaland.blogspot.com
The Green Channel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Sep 15, 2004 13:50
Transmission in vain is one my fav. progressive releases since Newport, so much feeling, that sometimes it almost makes me cry .
          "Love is a way of life"

(Gaia, Love, Nature, Shamanism (.2A.y.0a.hu.1a.sc.2a.), Terence McKenna)
Echotek -dj Micha
Echotek

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 8, 2004 21:44
very good album ,
no 1,3,6 the best i think in the album
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 10, 2004 15:24
One of the best progressive albums of the year. Atmos has definitely evolved his style of music. Beautiful synth layers and groovy percussions. Makes your ass move to the rhythm...           Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 27, 2005 23:57
Well 18 months on i still probably consider this my favourite album of all time. Even up until recently remixes of tracks from here are still being released on comp's.

Still 10/10 in my book.
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Dec 31, 2005 02:01
atmos has said many bad things for psytrance in the past but I can't deny huge a massive respect for this wonderful album!
not so trippy but solid as a rock and very liquid!
8/10
transmission in vain
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Apr 21, 2006 02:52
YES this album is different than Atmos previous works and for sure his debut album.

YES this album might sound a little bit more progressive and housy to some.

BUT the production is still top notch,the ideas fresh and for sure the man knows 100% what he is doing.

This is music for the mind,the soul and the body in this particular order,music not easy to understand and analyze (its not complex stuff but still you need to put it right in your head) but once you do it then this album grows really big in you.

For me this is Tomasz most mature work till today,the guy knows what he likes,he knows what he wants,he knows how to make it in the studio and he knows how to offer it to the people.

Tracks like Al Bummer,KNS,Umbau and Transimission In Vain are just massive in their own special way and the rest of the tracks are very good also,actually the only track i didnt fancy much from the album is Scent Of A Tunnel.

This album is great by any means and if you add the amazing cover by Gorm Boberg and the solid mastering by Ian Ion then you got a 100% professional product in your hands.

I give this album a 9/10 just because the music could be more complex and 'psychedelic' on some parts but other than that this is a fantastic release that worths every penny.

Cant wait for his Royale album to be released in the next weeks.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Apr 21, 2006 16:59
Hehehe, I remember me saying in 2004 that this was not so good. Now in 2006 I can say I've been digging this release since mid 2005 and I still play it. Quality stuff throughout. If you haven't got it yet, make sure you get it. Psyshop still ships it.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Atmos "2nd Brigade" Spiral Trax 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance