Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'

euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 15:56
good luck for the event. What i had to said is clear and you don't need to laugh. Anyone can understand what i am talking about. These "powers" clearly stated and they answer your question. Just read the void network's post and the answer is there.

Anyway the moderators said it clearly. No politics allowed here. I'll stay on this.

Honestly have a nice time and party people.
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 15:56
try to read more carefully. i explain again that THESE WAYS OF PARTYING hv come from anarchists IN universities as the void network said for ex
NOW im not partying WITH anarchists, and i dont agree with the void network on many things
i repeat that for me its about music
thats it

thx           http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 16:45
Well, it is quite sad to see that some of the people in this thread they did not get what the VOID guy wanted to state over here!

I am not in Athens, neather in Greece, but I completely understand the statement of Mr. VOID! Where I live we had, have and I hope we will have such kind of visionary people....

If you guys feel offended or you just don't like the statements of the others...just ignore them!

But please, do not try to bitch everything and everybody overhere!

Regards
Tms
euphoria

Posted : Nov 15, 2005 20:54
Quote:

On 2005-11-15 16:45, Dot Kite wrote:
Well, it is quite sad to see that some of the people in this thread they did not get what the VOID guy wanted to state over here!

Oh yes we did mate!! Very clear. And since you are not from Greece you better keep your conclusions to yourself. This is a party thread and let us Greeks decide about who has visions or not for our country's scene.

I keep in my mind dark elf's last post, wich is very clear and straight. This is a trance party!!
Blue Thunder
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 21:24
Plz stop infecting this party topic,
Remove all these posts somewhere else where goats can post.
Polis prologos sto site sas           Freedom
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 21:27
Punks' not dead. And it is very nice seeing a lot of them in free university parties. For 'real trancers' there are always prive parties(reminds me of Elena Katritsi).
CLAW
CLAW

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 22:07
With the one way or the other u gona cause this topic to be locked...

at least give some respect to the ppl putting their efforts and energy for this party to happen...

If u have the need to express your ideological political inner self, please do it somewhere else.... NOT in here!

We dont care about your political backgrounds nor your political and theoritical views...

• Noize Conspiracy Records •
http://soundcloud.com/c-l-a-w
https://www.facebook.com/CLAW.cy
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Nov 15, 2005 22:10
I have just warned u again and again that posts like these has to do nothing with the athens tribal unity party @ polytechenioupoli...u can continue your philosophical conversation sending PM to each other...SO..STOP THIS and respect the other users who want to be informed only for their favourite music...
          Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
old friend

Posted : Nov 16, 2005 01:22
I am sure this will be a very good gathering
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 01:26
thank u old friend !!!
nice reply

guys we discuss of maybe re-scheduling the event on the 3 of dec...
the good detail is that we'll hv a total of 15kw for the 2 stages.

more news soon stay tuned           http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
old friend

Posted : Nov 16, 2005 01:37
Quote:

On 2005-11-16 01:26, dark_elf wrote:
thank u old friend !!!
nice reply

guys we discuss of maybe re-scheduling the event on the 3 of dec...
the good detail is that we'll hv a total of 15kw for the 2 stages.

more news soon stay tuned

Simpy the truth dark_elf.
3 stages free is a gathering stronger than a three labels 25 europoula.
And I dont care if is void network or xrysi aygi.
sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 02:05
Quote:

On 2005-11-16 01:37, old friend wrote:

And I dont care if is void network or xrysi aygi.

`
Don't flatten everything guys.
Thing before you post.           I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
old friend

Posted : Nov 16, 2005 02:34
Quote:

On 2005-11-16 02:05, sahedelic wrote:

Thing before you post.

read what you have wrote and do it time to time.
Dot Kite
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Nov 16, 2005 13:17
Quote:

On 2005-11-15 20:54, euphoria wrote:
Oh yes we did mate!! Very clear. And since you are not from Greece you better keep your conclusions to yourself. This is a party thread and let us Greeks decide about who has visions or not for our country's scene.

Well, Dear euphoria,

not living in Greece or not being Greek doesnt mean that somebody does not know the Greek scene!

After that, I am very surprised for your reaction! It is a non sense reaction telling that this is a "greek" thread and that you only greeks have the right to express your opinions!

This is an INTERNATIONAL forum! maybe you forgot that!

I wish you to have a lovely time to that event!

Regards
Tms
euphoria

Posted : Nov 16, 2005 13:33
dear dot kite. Ofcourse you have every right to express your opinion. But i have every right to tell you to keep it for your self since according to my opinion you are the one who didn't realise what's going on here.

A group organising a trance party ok? so far so good. Thousands of times the moderators said NO POLITICS in here. Suddenly a POLITICAL group makes a statement.
What i am trying to say is that no one has the right to take political advandage of trance music.
Read more carefull. I said this is a PARTY thread. I didn't said it is a Greek thread. I said let Greeks decide what is the meaning of this political propaganda and IF there is any vision about the Greek scene within this political post.

A whole topic turned out in to a total mess cause of political statements. This is what you should be annoyed of and not with my reaction.
NO POLITICS here.

Be well my friend
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance