Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'

hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Dec 8, 2005 19:03
From my side,i must apologise for the few people who attended the chillout stage..the sound was too bad,we missed 1 speaker very early..and AZA live performance was cancelled for his own personal reasons..the other guys played great music..especially nikos sideliner who presented tracks from his new compilation & from the forthcoming personal album..
thanx again for those who supported us..
i don't know if athens tribal unity events will still have a chill stage in the future..but if we have..i'm sure that this will be more organized and better..
peace
          Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
Drunken Monk

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 9, 2005 12:32
Quote:

On 2005-12-08 18:12, dark_elf wrote:
...it was a good test, they sound all v good, we're happy with this

cheers

it was!
          +-+talking with ali3ns around the universe+-+
mit [muzik industry tunez]
parario

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 9, 2005 18:35
Etsi prepei soundz one more time from kgb labz keep it on
XrTC

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 18:02
i came over, but only stayed for about an hour cos i was really tired. i could see a very nice effort there, but i got the feeling smth was not exactly right.

soundwise, the quality was good only if you could stand between and close to the speakers. but, with quite a few people trying to occupy this space, i was forced to sit a bit further back and the sound was being messed by all the diffussions from the garage walls. it felt as if there was too much reverberation in the music. (so next time you play your tracks dimitri, have them in a special "dry" version and let the natural reverb do its magic ).

musicwise, i heard some nice tracks (mostly on the light stage), but overall i couldn't enjoy it as much as i would like (due to the bad imho sound).

general atmosphere, i think the garage could be helped by a more extended use of black-lights and backdrops.

the people, as this was a free event, i could see all sorts of people. from the hard-core psytrancers to the really naive ones (i can't say in public why i call them naive, i just feel sorry for them) and from the most sober ones to the latest junkies. but my general impression was that the attendance was not as high as it was expected.

i want to say again that the organisers must have made a heck of an effort for this free event, but unfortunately the outcome was not as good as it could have been. maybe the garage is not the right place, meaning that whatever they try to do with the soundsystem the sound will be bad (i passed by the chillout stage and i liked the sound so much more, even if it was only one speaker playing). maybe the 3 stages are too much for a low-budget organisation of a free event (more money needs to be spent in order for the party to be better).

i hope you receive my review as a constructive critisism, cos that's my intention. if you need help in one of your future events, in any way, i will be happy to offer it. keep the free spirit

Respect is earned, not demanded...
http://www.myspace.com/xrtcmusic
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 18:30
i can't agree more with your words hehehe

for everything, sound/description/efforts

yes 3 stages party was too hard

nevermind, next event will be better

thx for any future help and for passing by xRTC

cheers
          http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
Narcosis
Narcosis

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 11, 2005 20:26
Tnx for ur opinion Xrtc. respect it. yes the sound was not so good because of the garage. We have 10-12kwatt. Much i think but not enough for the garage at last. Next time sure will be better. We learn for our mistakes and we thanks the people for their opinion and support. respect the unity.
          Trance Sound As A Medium Towards Mystical Experience...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance