Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum  Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'

acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posts :  2091
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 07:04
Quote:

On 2005-11-13 02:09, DREAMFISH wrote:
Quote:

On 2005-11-11 20:50, Code Red wrote:
Dj Vagelis, Dj Kostas, Dj Babis, Dj Anestis kai den simazeyete....

What you do with universities in Athens and Thessaloniki will turn like a boomerang back to you ignorant kids....

STOP EXPLOITING UNIVERSITIES NOW!!!



and what is your problem with all those guys who are uknown djs ? do u like to listen to only well-known djs again and again? don't be so narrow-minded ..give a chance to everyone who has passion for this music and wants to share this with other people.Especially when they organise a totally free event without aiming towards gaining absolutely anything at all.In my opinion everyone must support these events..but if you dont like this kind of philosophy for the parties, then dont be part of them..so simple..
i wish all the best for this party..
From my side,i hope you enjoy the lineup in chillout stage..




I think about it and I agree with you here.
finaly this is better than some big names playing shit music.. (like last time..)

Full support to the new team          
Open your mind...
andonis
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  28
Posts :  901
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 13:52
I think this is going to be a nice one. Good luck Kwstas and Iraklis and all the others and see you soon.
Void Network
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  82
Posts :  105
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 15:29
The universities is an Open Publik Space for all the city.zens to express their ideas, their cultures, their diversity, their creativity...openly, with no permission, no control...JUST DO IT !!!.
Void Network for 15 years use the universities as a place that you can trasform them into Ephemeral Automous Zones and to share with all the people the Freedom and the Love of good sharing and good-HEART colective atmosphere without police, without managers, without security-bodyguards, without exploitation, without paid workers, WITHOUT PAID SUPERTARS PSEUDOARTISTS,without customers...Xoris pelates, xoris theates, xoris super-ego diorganotes...Day after day the last 2-3 years appears new collectives in different schools, in different cultures that they squat universities for to transform them into Libertarian Atmospheres and this makes us realy happy...As long the people that make this situations they are not paid workers and busenessman (cause after...maybe...problem...with the machines of the party...cause don't forget...that all this started...from the Athenian Anarchists...in the middle of 80's...and they are still here...full active..........)then...IS GREATgreatGREAT......As long is not buseness and as long the colective can organize a high quality event that stands antagonistik to the club pseudo-culture cause it gives a proof that we don't need them...THEY NEED OUR MONEY and we can do it much better than them cause IS OUR CULTURE NOT THEIR CULTURE then is GREAT...AS LONG THE COLECTIVE protects the place, take care for the people and in the end CLEAN THE PLACE ABSOLUTELY CLEAN AS IT WAS BEFORE THEY COME THERE...then its the only original rave concept(universities, squated industries, underground garage , forest, open oceanik beach>>>THIS IS RAVE CULTURE
CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posts :  2707
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 16:32
Quote:

On 2005-11-13 15:29, Void Network wrote:
The universities is an Open Publik Space for all the city.zens to express their ideas, their cultures, their diversity, their creativity...openly, with no permission, no control...JUST DO IT !!!.
Void Network for 15 years use the universities as a place that you can trasform them into Ephemeral Automous Zones and to share with all the people the Freedom and the Love of good sharing and good-HEART colective atmosphere without police, without managers, without security-bodyguards, without exploitation, without paid workers, WITHOUT PAID SUPERTARS PSEUDOARTISTS,without customers...Xoris pelates, xoris theates, xoris super-ego diorganotes...Day after day the last 2-3 years appears new collectives in different schools, in different cultures that they squat universities for to transform them into Libertarian Atmospheres and this makes us realy happy...As long the people that make this situations they are not paid workers and busenessman (cause after...maybe...problem...with the machines of the party...cause don't forget...that all this started...from the Athenian Anarchists...in the middle of 80's...and they are still here...full active..........)then...IS GREATgreatGREAT......As long is not buseness and as long the colective can organize a high quality event that stands antagonistik to the club pseudo-culture cause it gives a proof that we don't need them...THEY NEED OUR MONEY and we can do it much better than them cause IS OUR CULTURE NOT THEIR CULTURE then is GREAT...AS LONG THE COLECTIVE protects the place, take care for the people and in the end CLEAN THE PLACE ABSOLUTELY CLEAN AS IT WAS BEFORE THEY COME THERE...then its the only original rave concept(universities, squated industries, underground garage , forest, open oceanik beach>>>THIS IS RAVE CULTURE


respect.
          Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
Psy_mystic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posts :  448
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 21:13
respect           "Detox is for queers"
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posts :  173
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 21:56
Quote:

On 2005-11-13 15:29, Void Network wrote:

xoris super-ego diorganotes..

don't forget...that all this started...from the Athenian Anarchists...in the middle of 80's..

the club pseudo-culture

IS OUR CULTURE NOT THEIR CULTURE



Wow!!! The athenian anarchists? Mates you speak worse than a super ego promoters yourselfs here.

This culture is who's? and who are they and we? can you enlighten me please?

By the way we have another political post on the forum claiming that trance culture is owned by anarchists. Nice...
Since when an original dance culture and it's subgenres became an anarchists property? I thought that anarchy doesn't support ownership afterall.
CymazZ
Cymazz

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  213
Posted : Nov 13, 2005 22:37
woa!!!!!!!!!excellent!!nice to see and feel some dark trax again!Narcosis and CRX Will surely KILL the places!!!all the BEST guys!!!Alki, contact me mate..hehehe..!All the best to everyone who will play!!!

          ___________________________________________
New myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/cymazznet

cymazz@hotmail.com
SofiaX
SofiaX

Started Topics :  22
Posts :  537
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 01:02
Kostas and Alkis will kick some asses

All the best !!!!

----------------------
v/a Hasta Las Patilla > Discovalley Records
parario


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  34
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 02:59
One more killla organization from dimitri the dark man of athens.Big Respeci from Sound Experiments.n See u soon on the danceflooor..........boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommm
Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posts :  2394
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 08:22
ok that would be psy awesome,we must be there and prepared for any brain damage.hehe           ~~~~~~~namaskar~~~~~~~~~
After the End,a new Begining startS..
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posts :  528
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 11:50
What the f.ck is that post? Void Network? You must be joking coming here and post these bul..t by that nick name? And nobody speaks? Moderators hellooooo!!! What culture?Athenian anarchist? What are you talking about?Throw these guys away! What are you trying to do? Are you passing your way to who? To the trance community? Get the hell out of here! You f...ing racist!Your culture is this: you bearn everything,you snif drugs,you beat ppl,you think you own everything,you are pretending you are the police and you are worse than the authorities,you do not know the word respect,you are dealing to children out from their schools and yes you are right big guy you have the name that you deserve cause you are VOID,your brain is full of VOID! Shit! Now you are trying to get into trance community! No way! Think again!
          Don't Fuck With Me!
acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posts :  2091
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 11:52
Quote:

On 2005-11-14 08:22, Gopendra wrote:
ok that would be psy awesome,we must be there and prepared for any brain damage.hehe



You have enough brain damage.
You don't need more..
          
Open your mind...
Blue Thunder
Inactive User

Started Topics :  0
Posts :  36
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 11:57
Athenian anarchist,Void network and bull s..t.
What the F..k it's going on here.
Ravers wake uppppppppppppppppppppppppp           Freedom
euphoria

Started Topics :  2
Posts :  173
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 11:59
Quote:

On 2005-11-14 11:50, griniaris wrote:
What the f.ck is that post? Void Network? You must be joking coming here and post these bul..t by that nick name? And nobody speaks? Moderators hellooooo!!! What culture?Athenian anarchist? What are you talking about?Throw these guys away! What are you trying to do? Are you passing your way to who? To the trance community? Get the hell out of here! You f...ing racist!Your culture is this: you bearn everything,you snif drugs,you beat ppl,you think you own everything,you are pretending you are the police and you are worse than the authorities,you do not know the word respect,you are dealing to children out from their schools and yes you are right big guy you have the name that you deserve cause you are VOID,your brain is full of VOID! Shit! Now you are trying to get into trance community! No way! Think again!





Maybe they find the easiest way...they feel that they speak to burned ppl (maybe they are not wrong afterall). You see already 2 persons said :respect ...respect to whom? to the athenian anarchists who started the rave culture...tell me sth keno diktyo. Did you get the money from "the colective" to by the matterial and burn alexandras avenue? who is next? The whole city?

Shame to the moderators allowing these kind of posts from extremistik armed groups on a trance forum.
SHAME ON YOU
sahedelic
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  764
Posted : Nov 14, 2005 12:03
We are talking about anarchi here??
About the guys that fucked up Plasmatica's and camoflash party before 2 weeks???
The guys that walking only 10 together with woods and irons on their hands????
Vre aiiii apo dw

Sorry for the greekglish
          I am everywhere & nowhere
Koumpi Or Mitsubi?????
I'm in love with 2 red eyes.
Trance Forum  Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2019 IsraTrance