Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'

griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 14:01
What would like to hear polyester from dark_elf? If you wanted something you could ask besides its the crowds opinion that we want not the organizers. Organizers always say that the party was great and thank you all and bla bla bla! You know it is very unique that every time you read a post thoughts striking you mind and you make a quote! xm! Like Ainstein I guess!
Just a joke dear           Don't Fuck With Me!
mozillas

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 14:07
So griniaris you have to decide.Are you with the organizers or the ppl.
When you start posting here you where with the ppl and you post against them?
What is going on.Are you mercenary or something?           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 14:14
Yeap! The organizers paid me to say a good word! Sometimes I wonder "do I have a double personality"? Yes I have and I like it           Don't Fuck With Me!
mozillas

Posted : Dec 6, 2005 14:15
i imagine that....           Psarades GATZOluomai sta xeria mou exw bafo
Karavanades efyga sta @@ mou sas grafw!
Dream Laser Team

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 15:05
Quote:

On 2005-12-06 13:51, dark_elf wrote:

for the lasers which weren't there: ask the guyz from ct+ ok?

I know you don't talk about our team dark_elf but the people here maybe misunderstand your words because we make the main laser show in this club for these events lately.
Next time be more clear about this pleace.

Peace and Love
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 15:32
yes ok i agree...im not talking about your specific team

if there is a next party, we will concentrate only on one stage

anyway thx to the ppl who supported us

http://darkelf.gr
http://www.sonic-loom.com
nick_InZoMNiAC

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 17:03
yeah , i hope there's a next party too, although i said my opinion about this one

but until then maybe there's no asylum and cops can get in, because there are some stupid people that dont respect the asylum in unis generally [maybe ypokinoyntai apo autoys poy theloyn na katargisoyn to asylo ? ]
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Posted : Dec 6, 2005 18:07
nick no problem. u said ur opinion neutrally i respect it...
not like some other here, who dont respect our effort...
now from 4 to 6 we were playing really dark music coz i was on decks with detonator and we knew what we chose .
about the fight, same guyz as last party on 23sep, at 5.30 or 6, punching one single guy.
nice nootropia, these kind of things/people/comments doesnt give me power for continuing to do events like this, although i like the idea of a 'free' party

for the asylum maybe u're right...

http://darkelf.gr
Narcosis
Narcosis

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 19:46
Thanks to all from supporting us and hear ur music. See u on the Next event. respect the Unity.           Trance Sound As A Medium Towards Mystical Experience...
chairman_of_the_bored

Posted : Dec 7, 2005 14:38
Thx for the effort, it was really fun!
Attempting a review I could also agree that the sound volume was not loud enough (especially on the chill out stage), the most interesting stage (for me) was the second one, overall nice try, loved the place!

However, the major problem with me was the lighting in the garage area. U should really shut down some of the lights, overall it was too bright around the stages and it did not feel really nice. This was the only thing that u should change the next time.

Thx again to the organizers, I had a really great time there!

Regarding the fight, what fight? what happened, did not notice something!
Mod x

Posted : Dec 7, 2005 21:29
ok ppl this was a free party.problems presents not only to free parties but & to the others.Dont blaim anyone shit happens.Event after event things will be better.
parario

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 23:00
One word i hv to say......Big Respect to the french man who organized this..Nice to see Detonator on Stage with u re file...Next timee i hope we play live mazi....if it s time come......So Till then Yamaaaasss etsi prepei k tetoia.....Kgb Rulez.....
George PSYSUNSET

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 8, 2005 05:38
Well...my opinion for this party...first thing...athens tribal unity guys gave a huge try to make a big free event with three stages for all music preferences of trance scene...now my opinion about the music not much of my "taste", especialy in the dark stage...also we had a little problem with electricity at morning...so it was not possible to finish my set and the party stopped before it's time...(prin tin ora tou......)...Anyway...it deserves a bravo to athens tribal unity team because to organise a free party with three stages and more of 15 jokeys it is not the most easy thing......as about the sound system problems....shit happens......keep going athens tribal unity......cheers!           keep...dancing!!!

Posted : Dec 8, 2005 16:55
good job elf..
indeed some problems with the sound but that is something that happens in a party (especially those kind of partys..) As you said next time lets focus on one stage. it will be better cause we ll have more power . Beside the power loss the only thing that was missing was more bass. As for the muzik that others said.. i dunno after 2 was ok but some times the 160bpm traxx were to fast. (with a couple of subwoofers they we ll sound ok though). 4-6 the muzik was better.
I hope for the next party the best.. (lets do it for New Years Eve! }:->
booom elf
          +-+talking with ali3ns around the universe+-+
mit [muzik industry tunez]
d1m1tr1
Dark Elf

Posted : Dec 8, 2005 18:12
4-6 except 3 tracks from penta, zolod, kdd, all the rest was from kgb d.monk
braincore, detonator, dark elf, apnea and double trouble...

it was a good test, they sound all v good, we're happy with this

cheers           http://darkelf.gr
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ATHENS TRIBAL UNITY sat 03.12.05. @ polytechnioupoli 3 stages free party 'TRIBAL GATHERING 2005'
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance