Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Astrix - Coolio ( Hommega Productions , July 2004 )

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Astrix - Coolio ( Hommega Productions , July 2004 )

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 00:40
Artist: Astrix
Title: Coolio
Style: Psy-Trance
Label: HOMmega Productions
Format: CD single

Avi Shmailov , Astrix , bring us a little taste from his upcoming album - Artcore.
This single include 4 powerfull tracks & remixes :

1. Astrix - Coolio : Pure tune by Astrix. U can hear that this tune little diffrent from Astrix usuall style , this one go more to the progressive & techno style but still Astrix touch make it to perfect. Amazing guitars with emotion , groovy and work well for building set !
All in all , Coolio is one of the best & spical tunes from Astrix ( at least for me ) !

2. Coolio ( Infected Mushroom Remix ) : Amit & Erez add to the track more power and turn it to Infected Mushroom style. It is totally diffrent from the orignal , this one is more to the dance floor.

3. Astrix - Techno Windows : WOW ! I think it is the best tune I ever heard from Astrix. This tune include everything I love - powerfull bass-line , emotionaly melodies and guitars. I didn't know which track gonna release on the album , but I can say that this 1 will be one of the top , for sure.

4. Eye To Eye ( GMS RMX ) : Remix of Banzi & Riktam for one of the first tracks of Avi. I don't have a lot to say , just it is nice but I expect for more. I think that the original is much better than the remix.
Psy_Kicker2oo3

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 02:36
No 1 great track, also like IM rmx

good, good vibes here:)
Domingos
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Jul 29, 2004 20:52
Nice one guy...
Coolio is dissapointment, track that make me sleep!
Coolio remix is 5 levels better,reminds me the old and good infected.
Techno **widows** is the best in the single i think, Finally astrix make a good guitars track, and what a fucking sample...the eye to eye remix is a dancefloor hit.
my quastion now is where can i buy the EP?
and where can i see the cover?

any way good luck to the best label, and good luck to the MAN (Astrix).           The songs and the music that i portray, Comes from the heart and comes from the mind, That makes it, that makes me feel that i'm blurring? The right information.
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 08:59
hey chobo,

you cant order the astrix maxi on tranceshop ...try it .. it do not work

anyway nice cd .. i like every track ...i think since oranda are these the best astrix tracks

....bye tom
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 15:04
Ha-a... Cool four tracks...
And I'm very glad that now Infected Mushroom did their remix on Avi. Its great pleasure that he get payback for his amazing remix on them - Wider.
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : Jul 30, 2004 22:18
Coolio > goodie one. interesting development, kinda different from other astrix stuff.. but great sounds.

I.M Rmx > more dancefloor, more power, kinda different from the original,and nicy "classical" melody in the end"

Techno Widows > This is astrix 4 sure hehe, but more complicated than his old stuff.. great sample

eye to eye Rmx > dont like it. cheap RMX by GMS.

..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Mark(Dalmat)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 04:52
coolio orginal is a big dissapointment for me. . .heard it best astrix untill now hehe and its really far from this but exelent production and another point this guitars tht artists like alien project and astrix using is really bad in my opinion just shiting the track infected remix is for sure better but didnt liked him to much end part is real killllla!!!from astrix album i exept much more
good luck

bomZ
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 11:39
Coolio by Astrix is most probably his best yet track ( I havent heard the Techno Widows ). It has excellent PROGRESSIVE flow to start with and can be used very well in a DJ set either as a more relaxing part of a full on set or as buildup to move from more proggy set to full on. The track is a monster on dance floor

and to all those great critics -

Avi shows he knows to make progressive damn good as much he knows making full on damn good. And I think he maybe changed his sound a bit ( which is good ) - NOW WILL BE HARDER TO COPY HIM.

Avi for president.

PS and those that go to sleep from this track are listening to the wrong music for sure..
          A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 17:11
Quote:

On 2004-08-01 11:39, Yuli wrote:
Coolio by Astrix is most probably his best yet track ( I havent heard the Techno Widows ). It has excellent PROGRESSIVE flow to start with and can be used very well in a DJ set either as a more relaxing part of a full on set or as buildup to move from more proggy set to full on. The track is a monster on dance floor

and to all those great critics -

Avi shows he knows to make progressive damn good as much he knows making full on damn good. And I think he maybe changed his sound a bit ( which is good ) - NOW WILL BE HARDER TO COPY HIM.

Avi for president.

PS and those that go to sleep from this track are listening to the wrong music for sure..

Well Said !!!
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 18:31
Quote:

NOW WILL BE HARDER TO COPY HIM.

a new challenge for the astrix copycats
maybe now we will see some less regular boring full-on fool-ons artists around?
          u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 19:04
There are not that many copycats. Sorry to break this news to you
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 1, 2004 21:32
the whole "trance" section in the forum talks about how many copycats there are
and u say "not many copycats"?           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Aug 2, 2004 16:52
hey guys,

its a very promising cd for the album .... i cant wait ...all tracks on this cd are blasters

coolio is a very high classed dancefloor hit ...nice guitare sample !!
also the infected rmx. is great too...more weird than the original ...

killa cd !!!!

nice greets bye tom
insanne69

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 03:45
i really want to hear this cd astrix is back with his killre sound. i only heard the track coolio and is awesomw and i think that the infected track is going to boomm the parties. nicy nice hehe
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Aug 3, 2004 11:45
Quote:

On 2004-08-01 21:32, hod gavriel wrote:
the whole "trance" section in the forum talks about how many copycats there are
and u say "not many copycats"?

Exactly. But we're going offtopic...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Astrix - Coolio ( Hommega Productions , July 2004 )

1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance