Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Astral Projection - Ten (Phonokol 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Astral Projection - Ten (Phonokol 2004)

The Journey Man Project
Inactive User

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 02:05
I love the originals as well, but got this becuase I just wanna have everything by astral hehe... anyways, I'll be quick:

If I tried to compare hi to the originals I'd be pretty pathetic, becuase you can't. If you bought this looking at the artist names you would know it is not going to be anything like the orignal except for 1 track (BLT is god of trance!!). Instead, as a progressive and chill dj, I ot my first full on cd for the year and I oved it. It is full of amizingly produced full on Israeli trance with beautiful smaplesof classic Astral tracks and that is what makes it so gorgeous! This at sunrise is so pretty to see when you are tripping! A little sparkle of Astral across the horizion to bring but floods of old emotions and vision of beauty... a geat release from Israel, congrats to all artits espcially BLT who I love!

now if I could have chosen 10 artits from around the world, not srael for this it'd go:

BLT
Earthling
Space Cat
Oforia
Neogen
Sensient
Electric Universe
Ethereal
Ypsilon 5
Solar Fields
Bluetech

Shaqattack
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  71
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 19:51
really really good album...
havent got a copy in my hand yet heard it at my friends place...neato!
~BOOM~
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 17, 2004 23:59
I'd love to see Simon, Psysex, Infected, Shulman do remixes and not the list we got.
Robert
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 03:39
Awesome remixes!!

Buy it if you like Astral Projection and todays full-on Israeli trance

PLUR
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Dec 3, 2004 12:33
absolutely not my kind of music cd in my opinion only 2 tracks i like Powergen of Space cat though it starts with those fricken 303 rythms which are old sound so i do not like them ver much even the bass! I was surprise nobody said anything about Star-x remix i think it's the only one which has some light in it! Go star-x

Ganja           Your sound, is your music, is your soul keep them all on the right track!

Please Check our music at:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=438956

www.soulkontakt.com
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Dec 7, 2004 23:20
Forget my earlier review. This is actually pretty good if you listen to it some more. I'm not saying this is world shattering or anything, or fantastic. It's just pretty good.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 10, 2004 21:07
Quote:

On 2004-09-07 13:07, goa-ganges wrote:
That's the point el presagio... to cash millions from guys like you. That's why "Ten" sounds sooo bad. If it was good, we would be appraising it and YOU would be cursing it...

Peace and Love

first of all i want to say my advanse apologise to this delay post but i only saw now wht goa-ganges wrote:

let me see if i get!! just becouse i like the album tht means tht i could not like any other style?? thts is a very dum assumption!! it's a real insult to the human inteligence!(soory for being so hard).
Do you think tht your taste for music is the ultimate formula to see if its good produciton or not???
The point is you like it or not this are projects tht sell music and the quality of their sound is very good. The inovation/ideias in the music there is a point tht you can dessagre with the album but "maybe" they are not supose to inovate.its normal tht many astral fan's didnt like this album because this tracks are quite old and hv a lot of history so since there many people earn to apreciatte new style's of trance and maybe this isnt the style tht you like. you can say tht is standart tracks i say this is a style of psychedelic trance, offcorse this style hv a lot of shitys but than the style tht you like most for sure hv a lots of shit also.

Now goa-ganges please do not assume tht people only hv to apreciatte one style of music/trance and please dont think tht the ones tht you like are the real artists.

Robert
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 11, 2004 02:18
Have listening to this cd some times now and I must say that the production is amazing.Power gen remix by Space Cat is the best togheter with Deedrah and John 00 Fleming.Go and buy a copy if you dont have it

10/10

PLUR
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Dec 11, 2004 15:55
@ el-presagio: you commented that these tracks were remixed not to sound good (even if the ones who remixed tried to make it sounds good), but to sell. So actually, if you pay enough attention to what we both commented you should see this: I said the album is horrible, and you said it's money what matters in the end. Wasn't it?
And I do like AP, think that they style is a little old now, I appreciate others styles and my only point is that this album could have been better remixed. It's so bad, that I haven't heard one single track played anywhere.

Peace and Love
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 11, 2004 18:09
no i didnt said tht this tracks were rmx to not sound good becouse they do actualy i said maybe this rmxs were not supose to inovate and yes its true tht is the money tht matters in the end but i like to listen to this artists they hv knowledge in production and for sure you know tht.
like i said in my last post sorry if i was hard but i hate when sameone assume things this post of yours was much more mature.

and you right i also would love to see other artists rmxing astral tracks but this album its not so bad like you said in my opinon and belive me i dont know to wich parties you go but i already heard same of this rmx's played by big djs

peace
Licio2

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 13, 2005 11:51
I think that the album is very good to excellent...with a few exceptions..
Highlights are the remixes by Bizzarre Chaos, Space Cat and Melicia....I am a bit disappointed by the Delirious remix, especially because I loved so much the Astix remix they did some time ago...

I have a question: are there other remixes that were done for the "Ten" cd, but were not included?
RebeL9
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  47
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 14:22
Quote:

On 2004-12-11 02:18, Robert wrote:
Have listening to this cd some times now and I must say that the production is amazing.Power gen remix by Space Cat is the best togheter with Deedrah and John 00 Fleming.Go and buy a copy if you dont have it

10/10

PLUR

you can't have heard much full on if you think its THAT good.
headyatail2000
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 03:09
okkk really late post but-
i didn't find the cd thaaattttt bad..

dancing galaxy / people can fly disappointed me

but the BLT / Space Cat / Melicia / John fleming mixes were nice..!

<~< "the best things in life aren't things" - art buchwald >~>
aliened

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 1, 2005 03:19
this album is pretty nice , even its usual full on styled .. not possible to make good enugh songs better , only make them worse .. im glad i got it and i like it

radi6404
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jul 19, 2005 19:54
I only hope that Astral Projection check´s this forum and see what their had done with this album! If their will release again a album like this i don´t know how the future will be for Astral projection!!! For me it´s clear, if their will be release a album like this again i won´t buy it and i warn all my friends of it, what happens with Astral?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Astral Projection - Ten (Phonokol 2004)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance