Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Arvika Festivalen 2006 Sweden - Who's going?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Arvika Festivalen 2006 Sweden - Who's going?

Bakke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 22:10
Im going.. see ya there.. saturday 18-21.           ------------~~---------~~--------------
http://www.myspace.com/bakkelit
http://www.echoes-records.com
------------~~---------~~--------------
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 14:44
ellini ::: Yeah, i'm at Høybråten (5 min outside Oslo) now. We'r gonna leave soon. Very soon. You got my number,
so call me if you deside to go.

Bakke ::: See you there =) I'll be the "Santa Clause" - ******* (As long as I dont get freaked out by all the attention, lol)

peace and light
Alex - Aural Invasion
Aural Invasion

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Jul 16, 2006 19:13
Nice, Xerox & Illumination! but nah....to long just to hear them, the other ones im interested in i already heard at fullmoon!

have fun           myspace.com/auralinvasion
reverbnation.com/auralinvasion
www.aural-invasion.com
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jul 16, 2006 23:31
there is also some great non psy acts on this festival
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jul 17, 2006 09:22
Juno Reactor was fantastic!!! Finally I got to see them live..           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2006 12:49
Quote:

On 2006-07-17 09:22, PKS wrote:
Juno Reactor was fantastic!!! Finally I got to see them live..

You fool! Why didn't you let me know you where there? (smile) YES, it was an religious experience. It was mind dripping beautiful. It felt like God was scratching my balls. .. Before Juno. I was at Analog Pussy on shrooms. Guess who got busted by the cops. I was high on trippin', and they took me too the station (had more shrooms in my pocket). I have never ever been involved with the cops before, and to be honest, it was quit interesting. Especially since I was on flein-sopp. The cops was Really nice and friendly/sweet. We talked about peace, love, unity and respect. hehe.. loong story. Anyway, since we got so friendly and all. They decided to drive me back so that I could enjoy Juno (I told them that Juno was my only reason to be on the festival). I missed the first 30 minutes. But oh my GOD. I came exactly when God Is God began. And WHOOHOOO.. Talk about bouncy-bouncy. I was dancing (I was alone, and my friends was in the crowd) on the right side of the stage (almost alone) just dancing dancing and dancing. Around and around. Feeling all of the energy. I was also outside too see the sky and dance (praise the lord). And a small girl (must have been 10 or something with flouro clothes) came and danced with me. It was VERY beautiful. I can with all of my heart say that Juno is the best thing that I have ever seen before. Analog was a drag. Too much stress, and too much people asking me if I had anything too sell (x, amph and shit). Arvika kopps, if your reading this. .. Thank you. Thank you for all the smiles and good vibes. I hope the fine is minimal or nothing. And remember kids. Chemicals are BAAAAD.

PKS: I was living in the “small” camp. With a lot of people from Åland.. no, umm. Well, the finish island where they talk Swedish. Had a kick-ass time. Didn’t see Oforia (damn girls ) But my friends said it was fantastic (?). And I didn’t get too see XI.

A lot of young people at the fest ..

DJ Bakke. I was in when you played for 5 minutes. But because of another gig, we didn’t stay. Or my (non psy) friends didn’t want to stay, so we went on.
I DID remember to bring my Santa uniform. But I forgot to bring the beard and hat. So .. =( .. Too, bad. The one guitar track I happened too hear was nice btw.

Slagsmålsklubben was fun, yes, fun is the word. Nintendo music too the bone. Why ius this electronical nintendo music so popular in Sweden these days?

Chrystal Method was also very nice.

I shroomed: Crystal Method, Analog Pussy, Cop station AND Juno Reactor (god is great). Thank you for all your love people. I met many good souls.

piis & løv,
Kire-naj

PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jul 17, 2006 14:06
Hi kire-nai:)
Sorry, I didn't find this topic before today...

Anyway, I only had a one day ticket for the friday, only to see Juno Reactor... So, no camping there for me this year. I arrived during the Human Blue set, and spent the rest of time before Juno Reactor in the beer area... Typical? We drove right back to Oslo after the concert, seeing a lot of interesting wildlife on the way, including one moose, two fox and a rabbit...!

By the way, Eldar (EldarLife/PhasePhour) was camping, and their camp came in the newspaper for best camp this year..           CHILL TRIBE
CTRCD01 QUALITY RELAXATION
CTRCD02 RELAXED JOURNEYS
CTRCD03 EAR PLEASURE
CTRCD04 WOMBATMUSIC - Shameful Silence
CTRCD05 POLYPLOID - Grow Your Own
CTRCD06 IAN ION - Gringo Locomotion
CTRCD07 SUNKINGS - Before We Die
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2006 15:13
:o)

Do you (the reader) know if Juno will release a DVD with material from the live acts soon? http://www.reactorleak.com Or if I can download (or smth) the video that was shot on that evening? Not to be ego, but it would be fun to see if I can see my self dance. I want to go back to that night. Foirever and ever and ever and ever. Strong vibes from that show. Very strong.

:-)

Congrat to phasephour. Why in all of heavens name didnt you guys play 8get booked). After what i've heard, a phasephoure track is a must. But congrat guys. Got a picture of the camp for us to see? .. link anyone?
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Jul 17, 2006 17:09
you sould have seen The Knife and Nitzer Ebb
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2006 17:30
Analog Pussy - The Knife - Juno Reactor. hmmm, what did I do during The Knife? Oh yeah! I was in the police station on shroooooms.
jogroth

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 17, 2006 17:39
juno reactor has got one dvd out allready...
Troll@CrackWhoreModels

Posted : Jul 18, 2006 00:42
baaah jan erik...the knife is a must see you sould have told them that
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 19, 2006 16:41
beh! I heard it was STRANGE on shrooms. So yeah

Only thing I find sad about the Festival was that I didn't get to meet any of the members from this site that actually attended the Festival. .. Maybe people are afraid of me? Hell, just the thought makes me fear meeting you - peace
Bakke
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jul 20, 2006 11:38
I saw The Knife and allmost had a religous experience.. damn it was a good concert! All in 5.1 surround sound.

psytones: Cant remember playing any guitar-trax... maybe u still were on the shrooms?           ------------~~---------~~--------------
http://www.myspace.com/bakkelit
http://www.echoes-records.com
------------~~---------~~--------------
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 20, 2006 12:00
haha ... hm, maybe it was the start of XI's set? jaja.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Arvika Festivalen 2006 Sweden - Who's going?
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance