Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Arvika Festivalen 2006 Sweden - Who's going?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Arvika Festivalen 2006 Sweden - Who's going?

Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 14:44
www.arvikafestivalen.se

And how often does the chanse too see Juno live, eh??
http://www.arvikafestivalen.se/index.php?page_id=256&artist=51

I think I'm going.
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 15:27
Jupp, i'm going. I'm hooking up with friends from Norway. Anyone from Denmark going? Like a big buss full of mad heads?
.. Or else I'll just take the train.. all... alone =(

But I'm going!!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 15:50
Dates:

13-14-15 of this month. Ergo, this weekend.
ellinin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 16:54
whats this?? sounding cool. me just returned to scandi and so much want to go to something happening!! Will there be any psychedelic at all??
xXx
ellinin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 16:55
hey psytones , take the train with me
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 16:58
nope some good names but nah
Bes
Tribalistic Society

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 17:03
analog pussy           Man is the Cruelest Animal!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/tribalisticsociety
http://soundcloud.com/tribalisticsociety
http://www.myspace.com/120bpms
psypras
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 11, 2006 17:11
slagsmålsklubben.. what the f*** is that ?

lol
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 18:24
Quote:

On 2006-07-11 16:55, ellinin wrote:
hey psytones , take the train with me

Hehe, I think it’s better if We'll meet you there. I live in CPH now, so I guess it's a detour for you too first come to me here, and then take the train with me to Arvika. (Unless you are here, or want to go here before Arvika? Your more then welcome to bump on my couch)
But yeah! There’s a lot of good electronically music. Some psy, some big beats. Rock like Satyricon, Turbonegro (i think their coming?) - Anyway, check the link for music listings - The psychedelic ones is not mentioned in big names. Juno Reactor, Analog Pussy, Crystal Method, human Blue, Kaizers Orchestra, OFORIA, Xerox & Illumination to mention a few. Usually Infected Mushroom attends this festival. But I think their not going to go this year. But who the fuck cares when we got JUNO REACTOR!

I'm at work today and tomorrow Ellinin. So if you need to get a hold of me, just send me a PM, and I'll give you my phone number or something. Troll. Why you not going eh? This seems so perfect for you man.

Amazing btw. I gambled on this event because of work. But my boss who is a cool ass Irish bloke.
He decided to let me go since he could see the lust in my eyes for Juno and psy!

*poff*
ellinin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 19:38
Wow this is sounding great!!! i was supposed to go to both glade and boom this year , but wont make either so this sounding like a not too bad compensation at all
im coming from oslo , actually im on the phone to NSB right now!! hey psytones if you like to pm me your number ill get in touch if i manage to get there??
if not i might conact u later this summer as i might go to cph for a weekend

Long live psychedelic XXX
ellinin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2006 19:45
i dont understand this booking trains online....
it says it can only support distance halden gøteborg ??

sorry if off topic , just a bit frustrated now.....
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 11:50
Damn it!! I'm having problems with the travel my self. Damn train internet pages. Have you ordred the Arvika ticket Ellinin?
I have =) (3 days)

Danish people! Calling all Danish (and Swedish people around the Malmø area). Anyone driving down with an extra seat? I pay good gas money .. Or something similar? And which Swedish train station should I stop at if train is the solution? In other words. Arvika Festival. Which train destination do I need to get there?
Jackvi

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 12, 2006 15:04
u should stop at arvika train station ^^
and walk bout ten minutes to the area, no problemo bro
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 15:43
Thanks for the easy info =) .. I’ve booked a plane ticket to Oslo tonight. So me and a friend will drive there. And I will also take the plane home from Oslo to CPH on Sunday. So no train for me.

Ellinin ::: Want a ride? (with a friend might be possible as well. I'll just have to check with the dedicated driver and his plans. But I don’t think it will be a prob. Unless you despise nice people who are stoned?

Once again, we will be driving from Oslo tomorrow. We're hoping to be at Arvika around 18:00ish or before to set up the tent and stæsj.

ellinin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jul 12, 2006 21:13
oh my !! is there really space in the car? and from oslo too? this is so good! let me see then if i can sort out this ticket. XXX safe flight psytones
Trance Forum » » Forum  Scandinavia - Arvika Festivalen 2006 Sweden - Who's going?

1 2 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance