Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK

nahimoff
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 18:29
ok guys here's an objective view coming from our own eyes (mine and jay's - promoters of Stage B - the progressive stage).

First of all since we dont know the exact story regarding other stages we are not going to refer to them at all since its hear say and we will not be dragged into the common "bash enrico and antiworld" competition going on this thread and other equivalent forums.

So here goes:

We were approached by Enrico about a year ago and were offered to make a progressive stage at the upcoming 07/07/07 festival. As a teaser, we were given a room in the last indoor festival featuring Ticon, V tunes and our own local DJs who were already a part of the forthcoming line up we planned for the stage.

Although we did get warnings regarding Antiworld's dodgy reputation we decided to go for it because we believed and still believe our musical style deserves a proper exposure and Enrico was the first and only one to have the balls to support that on such a scale and we'll at least give that one to him.

We managed to assemble what we saw as the cream of the current worldwide Progressive trance movement and gave stage to almost ALL the active progressive labels.
At first all handling went smooth as Jay stated before with our headliners getting advance payments straight away and gradually all flights fees were sorted out by enrico.

Needless to say since we are well connected in the Progressive world we sorted out the best fares possible to make sure the festival is safe financially on our side (although we were fully aware all our stage costs like Infected mushroom's fee plus expenses). We did not charge any comission from Enrico not even for our own artists which we would normally do, and at NO stage were we planning on making any money from the festival except for some comissions on tickets (which died out since we could not really sell any since all of london was flooded with people selling tickets.)

The only reason we decided to join the fesitval was our passion for the musical style we are representing as a label and the opportunity to present its full spectrum to as many people as possible without needing (or being able for that matter) to pay for it from our pockets.

Initially we were supposed to have a marquee for 1500 people serving as the daytime stage (which makes sense if you compare the progressive popularity to genres such as psy-trance Techno and minimal).

Around a month before the festival we started to sense a discouraging feeling from the promoters side regarding slow ticket sales. We approached Enrico and he assured us we will get paid as discussed.

About three weeks before the festival Enrico approached us in a plea to cancel some of our artists since tickets were not selling as good as expected. We cancelled some of our artists, some of which were actually sacked for not selling tickets for the festival (ABSURD!! we thought then).

We considered cancelling the stage then but Enrico reassured us that whoever stayed on the line up after the cancellations would definitely be paid his full fee without exceptions so we decided to go for it nevertheless.

Two weeks before the festival Enrico told us he is joining us with the hommega night stage to be able to serve a 23 hours a day tent of 4000 people. We were reluctant at first but had no choice but to cope with that with the hope that enough people will eventually show up and we will have a relatively full tent.

Festival time: we arrived on thursday to discover an amazing field ready for mayham. Stages did seem a bit too close to each other but were facing different directions so we hoped it would not be a problem.

Setup wise our stage was definitely the best in the festival (not because it was ours but becasue it served the hommega crew at night naturally). with 48K of crispy clear sound nothing more we could ask for really on this side.

Then the festival started and the horror began on our side. It was hell to get any food or drinks coupons for our performers due to the fact it all went through Enrico personally. He did not trust anyone with anything on the festival (major part of the real problem of the festival) so I, being the artist liaison manager of our stage, literally needed to chase him all day and night long.
Since most of the performers are close friends of ours needless to say we paid shit loads of money to keep them relaxed and happy as possible.

On friday noon enrico told us situation is crap and that we needed to try and cancel anyone of our headliners since he has no cash to pay them. We managed to cancel on Ticon at the last minute and this is why they didnt show up to the festival.
Sonkite however, our main headliners, did show up, and although they were informed by enrico they are not going to get paid other than the advance they received they still decided to play their Live act on saturday.
Since they are one of the only acts playing a real live show these days we were chasing the sound engineers for 10 days before the festival as well as every day we were there to make sure we get the full Tech rider for Sonkite to enable them to play their Live act on time! Needless to say we got CRAP! since infected Mushroom were due to play a bit later on that day on the main stage THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW US TO TAKE ANY GEAR OFF THEIR STAGE!!! therefore eliminating the option for sonkite to play their live act! HOW EMBARRASING WAS THAT! nevertheless marcus, one half of Sonkite, supplied one of the most amazing sets of the whole festival without any doubt and I can only admire their positivity and good spirit all along the way even though they were screwed over and over again as did we!

Needless to say when the crew cantine got shut we were not supplied with a decent solution by the festival until a much later stage, leaving our crew and performers hungry and frustrated after spending so much money on food and drinks they werent supplied by the organization.

On midday sunday the music got shut literally with Liquid soul's finger on the "play" button to start his live act and we discovered the "health" and sewage issue. We found out it was the official reason for the closure but suspected it was probably linked to the promoters as well as a way out of the situation.

We were probably the only stage running EXACTLY on time all along the three days almost without any faults except the fact that we just didnt have enough people to accumulate the vast space we were given in the tent.

As the eyewitnesses know the whole festival was concentrated on the hommega stage as well as the attention given to the artists. Hommega crew was clearly prioratised above the rest of the festival in drinks, food, general conditions and gear preferences which was very frustrating for us at times.

Only confort we had was being together with all our friends and collegues at the stage, the massive support we got from our family of artists and DJs without which we could not have made it through this.
And the Domo sunday night after party we managed to pull off in the vegidelic chaishop with the generous help of Nico, Magda and Luis, and Bedouin and Remy who helped me generate at least some smiles to the people there (our crew among them),which was without a doubt the most joyfull and sanest insane moments of the festival for the ones left behind

I can give one positive pointer for Enrico for trying to pull off something out of this world. Technically speaking in terms of setup it was all really good. It was close to silent at the nights due to very strict regulations by the local council although he was trying to alllow them to loosen their grip without any luck with them being natural cunts as you all know.
It seems like Enrico was really tryng his best but he couldnt give confidence to anyone to take care of some of the duties he was facing which was his biggest downfall cause the whole festival operation looked as if it was taken from an antiworld party at Brixton academy which is a world of difference from running a multi stage outdoor festival apparently!

needless to say most of our stage's artists and djs were not paid up to date. We got a promise it would be sorted and we truly hope it will eventually

I must thank everyone who did their best to get as much of the festival flowing as possible mainly our crew, the artist liaison crew, Maria never enough for the positivity and the stewards who we felt sorry for being used the way they were but did their job regardless to the fact they were not paid for it.

To sum it all up: We came out of this festival with a very bitter and desperate feeling of our world coming to an end, with as little as 3-4 hours sleep a night, without being paid and with very very dark feelings surrounding us, but as each day goes by far from this dreadful experience we tend to look at the brighter side of things and hoping for a better future.

I hope all lessons have been learned by ones who need to (I know we learned ours). IMO there is no real need to bash into Antiworld more than have been done so far. I think their appology is sincere and I do know Enrico was trying to do something amazing regardless if it was for money or fame or both. It take balls to pull something like that off and if it was done by more experienced people it would probably have been the event of the millenium so what's done is done I say let's look into the future rather then drown in the past.

Sorry for being so long had loads of pointers and percpective to cover here.

May we all have a brighter future

Nadi & Jay
          DJ NADI EarPeaks music Group (Domo/Tupan/Gat music)
www.domorecords.com info@domorecords.com
www.tupan-records.com www.earpeaks.com
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 19:40
Quote:

On 2007-07-15 18:29, nahimoff wrote:
ok guys here's an objective view coming from our own eyes....blah blahb blah....
I think their appology is sincere and I do know Enrico was trying to do something amazing regardless if it was for money or fame or both. It take balls to pull something like that off and if it was done by more experienced people it would probably have been the event of the millenium so what's done is done I say let's look into the future rather then drown in the past.
May we all have a brighter future

Nadi & Jay

tons of bollocks....
that festival was a laundry for dodgy money...now is time for PLAN B I guess...
a brighter future without gangsters and without ANTIWORLD !...bring it on .

RIP           "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
tmod

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 23:52
Thanks to all those making the best out of it. Artists, guests, staff, promoters, antiworld and so on. It was difficult to be happy to begin with on Sunday, but there were bunches of people supporting each others enough to have fun all the way down to monday. hope there have been enough flaming now. look at the pictures on the web and in your mind and forget about the cancellations and volume regulations and so on. hope this guy enrico wont loose his house like i read on other forum. good luck to antiworld
druid

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 16, 2007 01:11
I had a ball!, I met loads of lovely people and it was a very positive experience for me!

Promoters deffinately have the hardest job....especially when it all goes wrong, all fingers point at them and they loose alot of freinds very quickly.

For the size and quality of the line up I was surprised more people didnt show, they had everyone under the sun playing. The advertising was everywhere so people did know about it.

But through it all I have not seen anyone point the blame at the people who did not go to support the event..... if people dont buy tickets then they have to cut names from the bill or loose big time.

Its not nice and sad for those who are on the receiving end but desperate times and all that....I reckon most people would have reacted similar if in the same shoes.

Show bizz....theres no business like it.

Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 02:23
Nadi and Jay...I give you guys maximum respect for that post, IMO it is people like you that make the psy scene great.
Guinea Pigs
Guinea Pigs

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 13:30
I have spoken with a friend from the UK who wanted to go but never received the tickets to the festival and now they do not want to refund his money.
My last comment was according to antiworld's comment which i really thought was honest and true and they wanted to fix things.... Apparently i was wrong...
So....Accept my apologies....
Cheers           http://www.guineapigs.tv/
www.myspace.com/guineapigstv
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guinea-Pigs/88772502448
PsyBeats

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 14:13
Druid..

So you're going to blame all the people, who chose not to waste their hard earned money on a bunch of ego-maniacs who are known to be dodgy??

I mean come on.. with a name like Anti-World, you'd imagine a bunch of anarchistic punks with no intention of delivering the quality you'd expect at from the rest of the world.

Take it like a man... Know that you backed a loser and promoted it to death... Next time you won't make that mistake...
Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 15:10
Here is all i have to say on this matter, in-fact i will let Enrico tell you about it himself in his email to me and our MSN conversation earlier today as well as a copy of an email he sent to Antiworld.

Ok i never received my tickets, so i called Antidote (the people i bought the tickets from) on the thursday 05/07/07 to find out what was going on.

i complained a lot, and they sent me this email :

Mark,

I have spoken to the Antiworld organisers and once again as discussed your tickets will be available for you to collect at the gate if you wish to do so... If so print this email out to bring with you as your reference is stated below and bring some photo ID with you too.

ANTIDOTE-09052007035133-65152

Order
Item Qty Post / Glist
ANT00215 2 Post

Regarding the conversation we had earlier today, all tickets were sent out recorded delivery but due to the postal strike a lot of tickets have been delayed going out to people... not only this, a lot of tickets have been and are still in the process of being sent back to the Antiworld office via the royal mail, however, we don't find out which tickets have been sent back until they arrive at the door.

Believe me, you are not the only person who hasn't recieved their tickets in the post... I am still processings emails this afternoon to check on the delivery status of missing tickets and arranging collections at the main gate.

Your tickets WILL be at the gate for you to collect along with many other people whos tickets didn't arrive in the post in addition to the people still buying tickets online today.

I have spoken to the promoters and tickets are non-refundable, which has been advertised.

I am not authorised to give you a refund as Antidote is only an outlet for promoters to sell tickets through... If you would like to take this further please contact Pat or Enrico in the on the addresses attached above.

Ross Eden
Antidote909

NOw please remember this is on the Thursday, i was supposed to be leaving that day. I had previously been in contact with Enrico regarding this via msn and emailed him several times.

On that day, obviously because antidote had emailed him (and i had sent him another email - see below)got this email from enrico :

My email first :

IN REFERENCE TO TICKETS

ANTIDOTE-09052007035133-65152

I still haven`t received my tickets, it now being thursday 05/07/07 i would like a refund.

I have continually emailed and msn messaged and called guys links found on the http://www.777festival.com site (This includes Enrico, Pat Day Cobb and spoke to some guy called Charlie) and had 1 response on the 29/06/07 all to which has been a complete waste of my time as no one has bothered to contact me with any other news.

I DID purchase tents also from Joe Banannas but have now cancelled this.

This experience has been a disaster and has put me off going to any further events arranged, in any shape or form by you guys or anyone associated with the 07/07/07 Antiworld festival.

My tickets where :2 x Full Festival Ticket Exclusive to Festivalweather.

Please contact me either by email or on my mobile phone xxxxxxxxxx and assure me that my money will be paid back to my card immediatly.

thanks for your quick response.

name omitted by me

Enricos response :

Hello Mark
Thanks for the email and I am very sorry that this is happening
I can add you on the door list and VIP to apologise to you

If not good please send me your bank details as in sort code and account number and I will sort this out on Monday
We are on site now and it is all wicked I recon you should give us a chance and come to enjoy the very first antiworld open air

Love and light

Enrico

Ok so in this email he OFFERS to refund my money. I know he also offered to put me on the VIP list but this is not the point, he expected me to up and travell then and there to a festival which is over 2.5 hours travelling from me.

SO anyway in relation to his email promising me a refund i felt happy and warm and thought ok cool guy, even though Antidote had told me that the tickets where non refundable.

Now for the next part of the saga, I speak to Enrico on MSN Today and he gets all shitty please see below the complete conversation with him (i have added my own comments also)

Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 15:11
Mark says:
Hi
Mark says:
Can you tell me whats happening with my ticket refund
Full Line Up & Location Details Now on www.777festival.com says:
Where did u buy it?
U need to email me and I will sort it out please do not use messenger to chase me for this
Mark says:
I have emailed u several times
Cool then u need to wait
When u buy something at tesco and u bring it back it take 2 months to get ur refunds
I am sure u don't go to aSK EVERY DAY DO YOU?
Mark says:
Are u enrico?
Yes I am
Mark says:
Well dude, these are your words, not mine !
Mark says:
Hello Mark
Thanks for the email and I am very sorry that this is happening
I can add you on the door list and VIP to apologise to you
If not good please send me your bank details as in sort code and account number and I will sort this out on Monday
We are on site now and it is all wicked I recon you should give us a chance and come to enjoy the very first antiworld open air
Love and light
Listen
I did all I needed to do and u got to wait
Antidote is not mine
admin@antidote909.com
U have decided not to go
Techically u don't deserve a refund and I willl make sure antidote is fully aware that U HAVE DECIDED not to go
Obviously here (above section) because he knows he has been caught out because he cant refute his owns statement he starts to get defensive and upset and goes back on his own words
Mark says:
I didn't decide not to go mate, u guys didn't deliver my tickets
Yes we did and we have profess

Ok in the above section he says he has proof that they sent my tickets, ok that’s great, wether or not you sent them in irrelevant, I didn’t receive or SIGN for them, they where not signed for which means there was no completion of sale – and he knows it
Mark says:
You didn't inform me of any problems regarding them
The tickets have been at ur post office

This is irrelivant wether they where there or not, telling me I can pick the tickets up on Thursday the 5th of July isn’t acceptable.
I did add u on a guest list
I did all I could
U have been rude and truned me downb

He did offer to put me on the gust list and give me VIP pass, again the day it started, and he calls me rude for not accepting.
Mark says:
I know u did, I informed you this was no good to me and u replied with the above aemails promissing me refund Monday
Now I am busy so please leave me alone
Antidote has not done it
I did
U need to understand that
Now I hope I explained u enough
Bye

Placing the blame on antidaote, he wrote the email about refund, not them
Mark says:
Ok mate, I am very willing to wait, I understand people are busy, but u just ignoired my emaisl, which where sent over a week ago
I did not ignore your email

Well where are the responses if you didn’t ignore them?
u have said no to my offer
i have sent to antidote
if thewy
they dont refiund u is ur call to them
Mark says:
ok so send me a copy of the mail u sent to antidote and i can take it with them
me = antiworld
i am not sending u anythng mate
now stop chasing me or i will take actiojn agaist u

Ok I simply asked him to supply me with a copy of the email he sent to Antidote so I could take the matter up with them, if he sent it, whats the problem in letting me deal with it directly with Antidote – unless offcourse he never sent it in the first place
Mark says:
as ithought, all nice and friendly until the gig is over, then u start being all nasty as u didnt really want to make the refund ibn the first place, and mate, i will take action against u and your company for breach of contract
Mark says:
so dont threaten me
doo it
man i am here
join the team
ahahaahah
u make me laugh
try and do it
Ciao
Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 15:12

The section above is a total disregard for people, artists whomever who have had any problems, he DARES me to try and do something about this, he laughs and tells me to join the que – obviously not caring about the obvious Que of people there is
Mark says:
exactly as i expected, i will make sure the appriopriate actions are taken, nit just againt you but against antidote as i already told them. Expect your web sites to have this complete conversation pasted on them for all to see as well as all emails between myself and you, Ciao indeed
expect the same back to you my dear
if u want to do this be my guest i have nothing to hide and i will talk to antidote and stop ur refund now
as u have decided not to go
reasd the terms and conditions
and stop threating me with ur stupid forums
like if i care
try me
Ahahaha

Again total disregard for those who have been hurt or lost money in relation to this – he threatens to tell Antidote not to give me a refund, he doesn’t care a toss about anyone obviously.
Mark says:
dude, its not about the money, u just dont get it, ur total lack of consideration regarding this incident is shocking and unprofessional, not what i expected from people in the psy trance community, the first time i have ever been treated as such
i said stop it please dude
i am not interested in ur problems any lomnger

Now he is getting gtired of me complainging, obviously been hearing a lot of that recently
Mark says:
why should i?
u r ruining my day
i did want to help u i have offeretd u guest list

Again tries to use the guest list as a replacement for no tickets or communication and resists the tempatation to add he also offered Rufund – I wonder why
Mark says:
i dont care mate, u tell me 1 thing before the festival, then as soon a sits over u brush my refund aside

u have been rude and treat me like scam
Now he mentions the word Scam before I have mentioned it, guilty conscience?
Mark says:
u r a scammer

Now I am getting upset – maybe wrong of me to call him a scammer but he suggested it
and i am still here taking ur offence
Mark says:
u just proved it in this conversation
ok
now u r insolting me
not a good move
i did not insult u
and this is the second time u do that
dude stop it please

I insulted him for calling him a scammer? I believe he called himself that first – but I take it back, I didn’t mean to hurt his feelings or insult anyone
Mark says:
dude when you act as such you should expect people to get updset
Mark says:
u say 1 thing then do another
i dont take ur offence and if u insult me one more time i will stop talking to u and report you to the poloce
Police

Now his back is against the wall I feel, falls back on the “I will report you to thepolice mentality”
so far 3 times now
plus u say i am a liar
Mark says:
do that mate, then we see where it goes

I call his bluff
well
cool
now leave me alone mate
bye
Mark says:
i am not the one promising somethign then competely ignoring it, rememebr mate i have all your emails here
Mark says:
i dont want to insult or offend you, but you are the one causing offence
and i have this email where u have accusing me

Its not an acusation when its FACT!
justr shut it and leave me alone please
Mark says:
ok good, there is nothing wrong with accusing someone of somethign, especially when u have 1 of his own emaisl which backs you up
Mark says:
no
Mark says:
I WANT MY MONEY !!

Sorry again I got upset
if u have enough profes antidoite will give it to yhou

Now he changes his tune completely, he says I wil lonely get a refund if Antidote have made enough money? What about no-refunds etc?
u have now upsetted me
Mark says:
thats not acceptabl;e
the only person who was willing t help
this converstaion will g to antoidote

now the new threat of sending this to antidote (which he did posted below)
Mark says:
u promised me refund, and i WILL hold you to that
they will not refund u
Mark says:
i have already emailed it to them
as clearly u have not gone to it
read terms and conditions

Falling back on terms and conditions, I never signed for the tickets, they where never delivered so I am entitled to full refund – End of Story
any thng else send me an email i am now blokking u
here
Mark says:
i did, u offered refund
iao
ciao
next time u learn how to speak to people
Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 15:12
now for a copy of the email he sent top Antidote during this conversation :

Enrico sent this to Antidote :
If you have done this yet please stop this person refund
He said a couple of days before the event that we are bad people
I begged him to come and he said no
Maybe he just has changed his mind for some of his own reasons
He has been rude to me ones and now today again

He has dediced not to go to the event
We have done the work properly

He is also threating to spam forums and also called me a scammer

Ross please do not refund this person
Thanks
Enrico

This email was sent to djrosseden@aol.com who I assume works for Antidote

This was done for pure spite, he is simply upset that he has been caught out.
Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 15:13
and this is the response i sent to antidote and Enrico

Hi,

I am glad Enrico sent you this conversation as it clearly shows he is trying to back out of a promise he clearly made by email.

When i started this conversation with Enrico this morning i wasnt aware of how the actual festival went and to be honest wasnt concerned as, as far as i was concerned i was getting my money back, so no problem there.

When Enrico states that i "must have changed my mind for some reason" he knows this is utter nonesense, he knows why i didnt goto the festival, i never received any tickets and was only told about tickets on the door on the thursday, after many emails to him and many attempts to get him to answer me via msn.

The tickets where never signed for so they are legally classed as undelivered which entitles me to my full refund.

After speaking to several of my psy trance producer friends, i was pointed here :

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/95421/forum/53/start/105

Which clearly shows i wasnt the only person RIPPED off and now am very glad i didnt go.

I have very little confidence in receiving my money back and feel sad for the artists who turned up from all over the world to be let down, left hungry and generally miserable and offcourse the people who actually went to the festival and where vastly let down.

Lets hope that someone somewhere learns from this.

I will never have anything to do with Antiworld again (and i will make sure everyone i know feels the same) and i can only hope Antiworld will see sense and move away from somethign which can only be bad for them.

thanks

Mark

Sorry for the UBBER long post but i thought it was time people saw what this dude is really like.

Anyway i guess i have ranted enough, i just wanted to show you guys who have been ripped that Enrico obviously doesnt really care a toss.

Sorry but he speaks for himself, dont anyone count on a refund if he has anything to do with it, but then again, hopefully Antidote have more morals and sort it out.

good luck

Mark

druid

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 15:25
What a mess, I hope they can recover from this one.
Soundmagus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 17, 2007 16:46
I have to appoogise for me making a few mistakes in the above post .

1. Full Line Up & Location Details Now on www.777festival.com says:
u have been rude and treat me like scam
Now he mentions the word Scam before I have mentioned it, guilty conscience?
Mark says:
u r a scammer

Now I am getting upset – maybe wrong of me to call him a scammer but he suggested it

I took the word scam to mean that, it has been pointed out to me that he probably meant scum. I appologise for this misunderstanding and should have taken the time to read more into his english.

2. Full Line Up & Location Details Now on www.777festival.com says:
if u have enough profes antidoite will give it to yhou

Now he changes his tune completely, he says I wil lonely get a refund if Antidote have made enough money? What about no-refunds etc?

Where he mentions profes i took it to mean profit, and it has again been pointed out to me that he probably meant proof (so now he calls me a liar - i am sure the Post office will back up the fact the recorded delivery was never signed for). Again i appologisse for this misunderstanding.

Thanks

SM
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 17, 2007 18:44
this is more entertaining than the all Star Treck saga...
thanks Soundmagus to give us a glimpse of the real soul of Antiworld/Antidote and all that PAntiLife vampire connection...
          "There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance