Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK

Aris

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 04:56
Quote:

On 2007-07-12 23:32, Lux wrote:
Still buju you forget one very important detail mate. Leaving aside all the financial problems that NML had (or has) the festival was still a success as all of the people who attended had nothing else but good words to say and most of the headliners still played. Despite all the problems (two bloody storms in two successive nights) they still managed to pull it through and everyone had a great time. I don't know if you went to NML but the storm was more of a tropical storm, I've only seen this kind of storm when I was travelling in China...

Antiworld on the other hand was a representation of failure & misery on all levels. Wouldn't you agree considering all the fuck ups @ Antiworld in the progressive stage and the festival as a whole?

So I wouldn't mention NML and compare it with Antiworld in any way. You compare two entirely different situations. I would agree that by referring to the money that NML people owe to artists is the only common factor betwen the two festivals but the result was entirely different.

And I've been to both festivals by the way...

thank god , cause i thought i was seen this alone!!!!!!!!!pfff
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 10:21
Besides the fact that NML organizers never left the venue and faced all the problems face to face and there are still in contact with the people that they ow money to...no chance Jay, no chance.
I understand that you want to get something in return from all the hard work you put into this disgrace and for that you'll try to deffend something that in no way can be defended, but...to each his own man, this was way overdue, karma.

My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
chong

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 15:43
i can see everywhere around here people giving lessons to others on how one should work, or whom with... but at the end of the day, who put his balls on the table to try to do something ? certainly not you

and what about all those "noo you cant' compare NML" ... really ?? are u guys sure?
personnaly i know shitload of artists that has been fucked up big time by NML crew... getting absolutly NO MONEY at all and they are pretty pissed, believe me... same story as antiworld... these are a FACTS, the rest is just useless random opinions from friends from NML org... whatever

so please, before going on talking trash about other festivals... just start pay your fucking due and then come back here talking shits about others
outer

Posted : Jul 13, 2007 16:04
@chong
imo there are differences between the two events. NML did provide something for someone and as far as i know are trying to deal with it, A seems to have screwed across the board from those that worked to those that went. This is not bout giving lessons, this is about the scene being stirred up, about everyone trying to vent off some of their frustration here for feeling ripped off. Wether you agree or not when i left NML i was full, the party rocked. My part in the scene is not to put my balls on the table as you say i am still entitled to an opinion. No one here is aggressive, just stating how they see things, no need to be defensive, take away what suits you and that's it... Was aware about NML's screwups, honestly after antiworld the perspective changed big time. (and to clarify, i was paying my £80 for the proggy line up, not astrix, not infected, not hallucinogen) so you can understand that what was there was a joke in the end. But the question is not who screwed up more, this thread is about Antiworld...no?
Peace out
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 16:04
Quote:

On 2007-07-13 15:43, chong wrote:
i can see everywhere around here people giving lessons to others on how one should work, or whom with... but at the end of the day, who put his balls on the table to try to do something ? certainly not you

and what about all those "noo you cant' compare NML" ... really ?? are u guys sure?
personnaly i know shitload of artists that has been fucked up big time by NML crew... getting absolutly NO MONEY at all and they are pretty pissed, believe me... same story as antiworld... these are a FACTS, the rest is just useless random opinions from friends from NML org... whatever

so please, before going on talking trash about other festivals... just start pay your fucking due and then come back here talking shits about others

Dude I am not trying to give lessons to anyone about anything, you certainly have missed the point here. I went to both festivals and NML was a big success for the party-goers. I speak as being one of them. What happened with the artists and the money is another issue and doesn't concern me. This is something that has to be resolved between the NML organisers and the artists. I've met some of the NML crew and they are great people. At the end of the day as a party-goer I got value for money for the NML festival and personally it was the best festival I've been to.

On the other hand Antiworld did an amazing job of fucking up literally everyone, thats is party-goers AND artists. It was a complete failure as a festival and by far the worst festival I have ever been in my life.

On these grounds then the two festivals were absolutely different and at the end of the day this thread is about Antiworld, not NML. Go check the NML thread to see the comments about the festival and compare it with the comments about Antiworld, there is no need to analyse anything further so I think it's best to stick to the point amigo.

Slugging off NML for your own reasons doesn't do you any good. The only common factor between the two festivals is the unpaid artists. Further than that the difference is like comparing black with white on all levels that are related with organising a festival.

By the way, did you attend NML or are you letting out all these bad vibes from what you have heard around? At the end of the day are you an artist that didn't get paid for any of the festivals? If not then why are you bitching about something that is not related with you in any way?
          Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 16:40
This is not about NML, they ow me money too...but I'm in contact with them and they never run away from the venue, that is a fact.

The party lasted not the whole lenght but an extra day in order to compensate the hours lost because of the storm, another fact.

777 was an absolute fuckup, a complete disaster, a proof of stupidity, ignorance, arrogance and everybody with some knowledge of the UK scene know that this was way overdue.

I'm just sorry so many people got to be screwed in order to see the end of the most disgraceful organization ever.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
chong

Posted : Jul 13, 2007 16:58
i can tell you that the 3000 full-oners that stayed on the main stage for the whole festival were pretty happy and definitly got what they were looking for, except for the last day wich is defintly a shame ,no one can say anything about that... but what i'm saying is... beside all the problems, there are A LOT of people that enjoyed their time there.
but yeah of course the weather had something to do with it, but whatever... in the end people had a good time (except for the ones that came for the techno and progressive of course... but it quite seemed they didn't come in mass..) eventhough it was quite a bad and expensive festival
Sun Creatrix

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 18:18

Greetings,

ALL the best

Creatrix it's a full on morning project, very melodic, groove and progressive, based on the first essence of the psychedelic goa trance, involved in a joy atmosphere.

http://www.creatrix.com.pt

http://www.myspace.com/creatrixtrance
dirty 1

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 19:16
with a name like anti world it sounds like gaia had her revenge..

come on..wake up.cheesy israeli music is out.this was just proven in the country where the scene started!

now out with old in with the new.
sometimes life is cruel to be kind.

party on(but no cheese please!)
maux
Mauxuam

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 13, 2007 22:27
wowowowoooo.....that missive from the pantiworld HQ is just ilarious...cheesy gangsters trying to fluff us up...
they are not even professional rippers.

no mercy

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain will never improve, and that's here." Aldus
Janczur (FOP)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 00:22
just copying my post at psyforum.co.uk..

me and paula are very very pissed off with the whole situation andtiworld has put us into...

Well i will post my history here just to share a bad history with u guys... i think everybody already said what happened...

Me and my girlfriend Paula are from Brasil and play night psychedelic music and were invited by Antiworld to perform at Jungle Drums brasilian stage at the festival... we were supposed to go on europe tour on the end of July but we made a big effort and invested our time and money to come earlier... and play.

2 weeks before the party we sent an email asking what time we would play, cause we knew that was saturday but not the hour... they say they were changing the stages together because of bad selling of tickets... but when we arrive at the party on friday night a friend of ours told us we already had played, on the line up!

We went to search someone of the organization and theu couldnt put us at any other time of any other stage... and of couse they didnt payed nothing, not even the transport or food (on saturday evening the crew kitchen was closed already because they said the food was ended!)

So it´s been quite a bad situation and even worse not to know what is going on... INMO it was too much advertising and too less organisation... shit do happen but it´s too bad when u feel there was a lack of professionalism with the artists.. not to mention the techno "dinossaurs" who should play and must be even angrier...

WE are very upset about this.. and really hope this can be solved.. and tks god we got friends around to help us when we need...

Shall be hard to be at any antiworld party again in my life...

anyway.. life goes on.. and we have plenty of summer to enjoy form now on..

new set @ www.tarjapreta.mypodcast.com
www.thefullonproject.com.br / www.4ideas.com.br
www.myspace.com/janczur_vs_paula
Speak less.. dance more!
froggie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 14, 2007 04:58
Shame.. for the party goers (me being one of the few that made the mistake to attend 07.07.07) and the artists.

A lesson was learned.

No more Antiworld for me please..

(a not very happy bunny)
qwert

Posted : Jul 14, 2007 20:07
The problem with antiworld was not the sewages,or that the last day was cancelled it was the whole festival. I have been in other fests that they stopped because of the weather or police and none of these was that crap.

Even if the reason for closing the festival earlier was the sewages the organizers should have realized that much earlier cause when I went the second day to the toilets the shit was almost overflowing.

Another thing I didn't like about this fest was that at night music was inside a circus tent, which can be understandable because of noise pollution but at least decorate it nice, natural, cause I think thats the reason of having outdoor parties. There is no point of travelling, camping etc if the stage is going to be like the SE One with large wall projections etc. (although this is my opinion and I respect people that do like it even though I think its ruining the atmosphere)

If antiworld had money problems they could have canceled some of the other big payed acts they had so they could at least have someone playing all the rest of time. I am sure Infected Mushrooms got more than a few other acts all together, and to do what? sing israelly hip hop? in the full on stage, sorry not my thing....

And what if there werent ticket problems and the festival was sold out, anyone thinks that the area or soundsystem or toilets were appropriate for more than 3-4-5.000 people???
Another thing I wanted to comment was on this fun fair machines that were in the festival, these things were so out-of-place, I have never seen things like these in other festivals, and they were really ruining the atmosphere, and sometimes had loud music as well interfering with the normal stages music.

Furthermore I was not surprised to hear a couple of hours after the deadline for tickets with a deposit had ended that the festival was closing. I never believed that the reason was of health and safety and I will never go to an antiworld event again.

kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 13:12
Thanks for the warning.. But why doesnt the Antiworld team come here
and answer ??? They dont care ??            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
dj X.P.
XP Voodoo
Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jul 15, 2007 16:30
I was not on the festiva ( glad about it) ,but I can say,that in my more tan 10 years of plying all over the globe for good and bad organisations,I can say,Enrico Antiworld is the shittiest greediest and unrespectfull promoter ever.
I played once for him few years ago and never want to make this mistake again.
He speak with you and treat you good only if you re Superstar,othervise u are just one guy,who must be happy to play for His magesty Antiworld geeza Enrico-after I payed from my pocket for changing of the ticket becuase of Enrico's falt,he also charged me 100 pounds for 3 hrs I stayed in the hotel in the night of the party,and I had to find the place where to sleep,even didnt get one beer from the guy.He just payed me in the end what was left ( after my epxences to come and stay was very little),and I dissapeared from his memory.
Really really crappy
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance