Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK

froggie
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jul 8, 2007 23:21
BIG disappointment.. simply.. full review to come soon.. Just want to have a shower now and try to forget that I've paid so much money for this!

dj_horizon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 9, 2007 17:04
back in canada now, i had a killer time. Weather was just amazing and overall the festival was rocking.           www.twenty4seven.cc
outer

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 9, 2007 18:40
dj_horizon, i wonder if we were at the same festival!!! Massive disgrace, worst festival ive ever ever ever been to (can't stress that enough). As soon as we walked in the entrance smelled of shit and that is pretty much the feeling that remained...Big mistakes in terms of managing and organising the event, stages too close to each other making it difficult to keep a descent sound quality, volume differences between the stages adding to the frustration...i mean really no energy to write everything that was wrong with this event. MAINLY i went for the progressive line up and there was NOTHING THERE. Enjoyed Monro's and Pena's sets-wicked stuff but in an empty space there is no atmosphere-not my cup of tea really. Son kite ended up playing a dj set and the rest...????Antix were there and didn't play WTF????Can you get it any more wrong than that????Still wondering what i payed £80 for...such a waste of the good weather...prooved to be a VERY expensive picnic and nothing more than that. Well done Enrico and the antiworld crew for ripping so many people off. As for the sewer crap excuse that came 4 hours after people were wondering around(some off their faces) makes no sense whatsoever as things about line up and stuff were shaky from saturday that i arrived. RIP
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Jul 9, 2007 20:32
As I said in some other forum...I just hope my friends involved with this didn't get to fucked over.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
kazuku
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 18:39
Sad for the people who invested so much money into going there Was an ambitious attempt, guess it reveals one major fact:

At such a high price, even the most commercial line up will not attract enough people.
Drat Mafia

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 20:01
or a well known slimey fuck of a promoter has shafted so many people that minds have become wise to the evil empire that is Antiworld!!

DJ SEPH

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 10, 2007 21:21
Really glad i didnt go, was imagining something of that sort.
liquid j

Posted : Jul 11, 2007 00:46
This festival was the worst we ever had!
We spend so much money on going to that thing!the half Dj's didn't played and they closed the fest sunday morning!At night the music was so low that we couldn't heare a thing!were was the 9 stages or something??...Antiworld sure ripped us bad!!And....this was Hommega's 10 birthday??HAHAHAHA next year try to celebrate them on your own!!
John
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Jul 11, 2007 11:01
Quote:

On 2007-07-10 18:39, kazuku wrote:

At such a high price, even the most commercial line up will not attract enough people.

I dont think it was the price - festivals are very expensive in the UK full stop due to all the regulations - but the Glade festival in just over a week is sold out and that was £110.

I think Antiworld's main problem was trying to run a festival like a big club night - which its not. People go for "the festival", not really just to see X or DJ Y and the antiworld festival wasnt coherent enough in its line up or advertising of what it was..

Plus... its rained in the UK non stop for the last month which probaly didnt help...
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2007 13:40
+ It was "organized" by Antiworld...which didn't help either
Yuli
Retired

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jul 11, 2007 15:24
Quote:

On 2007-07-11 13:40, Justin Chaos wrote:
+ It was "organized" by Antiworld...which didn't help either

Also so it seems to me "Antiworld" is not very overwhelming "karmatically" speaking, don't you think?... Especially for 070707 date which supposed to be particularly powerful and an opening for a big change...           A man with a "master plan" is often a woman
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jul 11, 2007 17:55
True mate, but I don't think they had a freaking clue about the meaning of that particular date (actually, I know this)
Another thing that sums up the arrogance, ignorance and stupidity was that 777 was sandwiched between Glastonbury and Glade...no less.
Astral Mike
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jul 11, 2007 18:36
Yuli, re: Karma. 7/7/7 was also the exact 2nd anniversary of the terrible London bombings that killed 52 people. I could not imagine a more inappropriate date to market a UK "festival".

Strangely the date that Antiworld started this thread was on September 11th.
Tethis

Posted : Jul 11, 2007 23:02
Not a good festival for sure. Total disappointment (other than the weather). Thank god Hallucinogen turned up as the Isreali psy-trance was rubbish. Specificly looking at Astrix, Black and white and Sub6. 3 of my fav acts who played abosulute rubbish. Cant comment on Pixel, Domestic and the sunday line up as they didn't get to play but if they had played sets like the saturday acts I would have been really pissed off. In a way perhaps its better that they didn't play so all my hopes of listening to some great Isreali trance wern't shattered. Its Psy-trance not guitar trance. Come on Hommega sort it out. Role on the Glade, Freedom and ShamaniK.
Dacru Records
Dacru Records

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Jul 11, 2007 23:04
if you have some pictures, put the links in this thread please:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/111951/forum/51           Dacru Records
Talamasca, U-Recken, DigiCult, Alternative Control, Ephedrix, Bitkit, Aquila, Tropical Bleyage, Spirit Architect, Chronos, ...
www.dacru.be
bookings@dacru.be
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Antiworld Outdoor Festival: Antiworld 070707.UK
← Prev Page
6 7 8 9 10 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance