Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]

mattman

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 7, 2011 06:22
I don't get this. Download the CD, THEN buy the album, and then convert them to files? And what about the artist, does he get the album?
          Goa Goa-trance & Psytrance parties in Oslo, Norway:

http://www.facebook.com/RotorUnderholdning
Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 7, 2011 06:40
What I don't get is why people who already bought the album keep looking at this thread. And I thought I didn't have a life.

The joke is really on all of you. You actually bought this crap and all I'm trying to do is cash in one last go-round before pulling out to pursue other interests in life.

Peace and frequencies!

Androcell
Androcell

Posted : Jan 7, 2011 06:54

mattman

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 7, 2011 07:00
Dude.
          Goa Goa-trance & Psytrance parties in Oslo, Norway:

http://www.facebook.com/RotorUnderholdning
Androcell
Androcell

Posted : Jan 7, 2011 07:20
I met and talked with Ott the first and only time in my life after a show of his in Boulder, Colorado at the Fox theatre. We had previously had e-mail discourse about me remixing "A Shower of Sparks" from his Skylon album, which he said yes. When I asked him in person if that was ever going to happen he said, "Well, no, there isn't any money in it for me, now is there!?"

That killed something in me that day but also made me realize that is what you have to become to "make it" in this business.

McKennaDMT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 7, 2011 18:42
Quote:

On 2011-01-07 06:40, Androcell wrote:
What I don't get is why people who already bought the album keep looking at this thread. And I thought I didn't have a life.

The joke is really on all of you. You actually bought this crap and all I'm trying to do is cash in one last go-round before pulling out to pursue other interests in life.

Peace and frequencies!

You do realize what these last myriad of posts of yours are doing to the people that actually have purchased and enjoyed your album, don't you?

And you can't even use fame and popularity as an excuse either...based on your bitching within these last few weeks.

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 7, 2011 19:06
locked for now.

more explanations in a few days.
A.Rosengren
Solid Snake

Started Topics :  266
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 01:14
There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding Androcell/DistantSystem/Celestial Dragon's behaviour recently.

The reason for most of us believing that Androcell had lost his mind was because of the rude and offensive posts mainly in the ambient section. However it has come to my attention that it was in fact an imposter, armed with the account's details under trust to maintain a healthy promotion for this release. While Androcell had a 3 month offline vacation.

This means that any post written under these names from late november 2010 is made solely by a man who had no intention of keeping their part of the bargain and this person has now lost his position.

I have recieved this information just a few minutes ago and I will unlock this thread in order to make it possible for persons involved to in their own words explain and shed more light on the subject.

(In a way I am happy to see Androcell has not lost his mind, only his online identity.)

A
Altar Records
Altar Records

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 01:20
It happened to me over my Discogs identity as well last year, I empathize.
Glad to know that Tyler is back!

V3NOM
Inactive User

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 03:44
That explains a helluva lot!!

The online attitude actually has stopped me from buying the music, but now that the truth has come out I'm gonna order it shortly           I hate you, you hate me, we are all so hap hap happy!
McKennaDMT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 05:51
Wow. I'm glad I decided not to get nasty and just focus on the actual musical product.
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 11:57
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 05:51, McKennaDMT wrote:
Wow. I'm glad I decided not to get nasty and just focus on the actual musical product.

Always a wise policy, I believe.

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Bodhisattva
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 13:22

Don't know... not sure if I'm buying this story.

But I do hope it's what actually happened.

liquidchill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 15:29
I don't buy that either, but who cares, music is good
TranceVisuals
TranceVisuals

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 24, 2011 15:32
I am really looking forward to hearing this album. Can't wait for my CD copy, but I will be strong.
          www.youtube.com/trancevisuals

2,000,000+ views and counting.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]
← Prev Page
8 9 10 11 12 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance