Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]

willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 23:23
Outright awesome you mean.

Sure, influenced by Simon et all - but has his own unique sound imo.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Hagbard Celine
Inactive User
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 25, 2011 23:32
Hail Eris!

McKennaDMT
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 26, 2011 00:12
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 22:36, TechMonkey wrote:
Eh. The whole thing sounds suspect. Seems more feasible to me that an artist might get pissed off that his hard work is largely being given away for free (torrents) and developing a "Fuck it all." attitude for a bit and then chilling out after a break.

Love this album. Though one or two songs are very outright Shpongle.

I was thinking in the shower this morning how weird it'd be if this too was a lie... If this be the case, then I worry for Tyler's sanity, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for sure.
TechMonkey
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Mar 26, 2011 19:38
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 23:23, willsanquil wrote:
Outright awesome you mean.

Sure, influenced by Simon et all - but has his own unique sound imo.

For the most part, yeah. I guess it's just the song Full Sail that seemed to sound much more Shpongle than Androcell to my ears. So "one song" not "one or two". Personally, I think "Entheomythic" is excellent. That's just my one nitpick.
TranceVisuals
TranceVisuals

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 26, 2011 20:38
Quote:

On 2011-03-25 23:32, Hagbard Celine wrote:
Hail Eris!

The Holy Chao, and golden apple pie too.

www.youtube.com/trancevisuals

2,000,000+ views and counting.
low orbit
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 26, 2011 21:21
don't kow about Shpongle but trk 7 Higher Circuit Experience is pure Ozric Tentacles
liquidchill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 01:08
dub gardens has that mystery of the yeti feel (the doof track)
Bom*shankar
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 06:49
Quote:

On 2011-03-24 18:43, Celestial Dragon Records wrote:
Dear fans and friends of Androcell,

Here is the explanation:

A previously trustworthy invidual and friend had been contracted by Tyler and put in charge of maintaining Androcell promotions while Tyler took a much needed mental yogic retreat for a few months from the electronic world of cyberspace and being in front of computers for 16+ hours a day. This person was given access to his facebook, myspace, isratrance, and e-mail orders to oversee. Over the course of the first couple weeks this individual became very consumed with jealousy and spite (in recent admission) due to experiencing the flood of electronic adulations that frequent the digital world of Androcell / Distant System. Since this individual has artistic ambitions of his own that he feels are not progressing quickly enough, this turned to a deep resentment of what he was supposed to be handling for the Androcell project. The tipping point for this person was when he didn't receive a scheduled billpay payment from Tyler for his services due to a numerical transposition discrepancy of the date to be sent. Because he is human, it is understandable, but professionalism was not maintained and his animosity started to penetrate the work he was put in charge to do. Over the course of the individuals actions, he completely obliterated the Androcell facebook account, deleting all friends and deactivating the account, destroyed the Androcell myspace page, tainted the Androcell repuation and botched threads at istratrance while trying to get the isratrance accounts terminated. Fortunately, CD orders were handled with out much incident.
But the biggest harm was in attacking fans, which the individual went to great lengths to make it seem like legitimate abuse from the artist. He was instructed to, by no means, impersonate Tyler and that rule was directly violated. There was even a post about Ott containing a copy and pasted excerpt from *private* e-mail discourse between Tyler and another friend. Tyler even discovered that this individual sent a vile email directly to Ott to severe the glint of a connection they do have. This reckless behavior has caused a lot of anguish and detriment for some and so is offered a formal apology on behalf of Androcell. To anyone who was directly or indirectly hurt, offended, angered,sorrowed, etc, Tyler is extremely saddend and immensely sorry that any this occured. Damage control is being administered as best as possible.

A generous and warm thanks to those of you who have supported the new album, the artist, and the label. Cheers!

hehe...
sounds like a case of multiple personalities to me...
sorry, this is just too unreal- some very wird things hacpen in this scene...

Hagbard Celine
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 19:12
It seems much easier to knock down a house of cards than to build one.

Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 19:21
Why doesn`t Androcell speak for himself? Anyways, maybe I will check out the music, maybe not. Cheers
Hagbard Celine
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 19:49
Become your OWN magician.

Hagbard Celine
Inactive User
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 19:51
Become your OWN magician.

low orbit
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 20:11

Celestial Dragon Records
Celestial Dragon Records

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 20:20
Everything about Androcell and Distant System is a lie. The man is pure evil. Do not trust him. Do not support his work. Every time you listen to his work or discuss him you give him power. Destroy all your albums by him. Delete all your digital files by him. Above all, NEVER trust him.

Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 27, 2011 21:14
lol ... a certain dosis of criticism is okay, I think ... and the story and the fact, that it is not told by himself just sounds little bit ackward .... Well, i don`t care .. All the best
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Androcell - Entheomythic - CDREC-22 [Celestial Dragon]
← Prev Page
9 10 11 12 13 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance