Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - AlladinProjectPresents: LOGIC BOMB, S RANGE, TRANAN, ZION, KNO-B and More NYE 2007 in NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

AlladinProjectPresents: LOGIC BOMB, S RANGE, TRANAN, ZION, KNO-B and More NYE 2007 in NYC

alfreak
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Jan 1, 2007 00:04
Quote:

On 2006-12-31 23:50, spacemonkee wrote:
are all the artists in the city?

i got the chills..           -PaRtYcLeS aLL oVeR tHE WoOdS

http://soundcloud.com/odalfer
http://soundcloud.com/groups/more-techno-house-minimal-progress-ive
Enertopia
Enertopia

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jan 1, 2007 02:39
Wish you the best for the next coming year!!

Alladin Crew, thank you for all the great vibes you put into the scene.

Im proud of being part of the crew.

Shana Tova.....2007!!

www.myspace.com/enertopiapsy
luna

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 1, 2007 14:01
If anyone finds a blackberry that was lost/stolen at the party please call 201-679-6836. There were some very important work related numbers in the phone - would really appreciate getting it back.
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 00:07
Yes the music certainly did rock upstairs and down, beautuful projection set up btw. Still, I am concerned about the health of our tribe because of some of the vibes last night.
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 01:31
What a great start of a New Year! Great party, great music. Was so nice to see lots of old party goer's faces and lots of new ones. Was a very happy atmosphere and amazing music on both floors. When my legs couldn't dance anymore, my spirit still did and I got really tired around 6, but still couldn't force myself to leave the party.
Thank everyone for building such a great vibe for each other. I believe that the way you start a new year, that's how the rest of the year will turn out for you. So I expect upcoming year to be lots of joy and fun
Natia.
p.s. Eileen, I can't even leave you by yourown for a minute? As soon as I do you start losing things, what's wrong with you, woman?!!!
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
SkyBluGoa
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 03:55
some pix
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/margok1/album?.dir=/dd7fre2
          I don't know, but I've been told, if you keep on dancing you won't grow old.
anya

Posted : Jan 2, 2007 05:12
THANK YOU FOR ENTERING THE NEW YEAR JOYFULLY AND CRAZILY JUMPINGLY WITH ME!!! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WIDE AND WILD SMILES!! LOL
THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME UP THE EARHT AGAIN WITH THOSE YOUR SOUNDS......GRRR
ARIGATO FOR THE TRACK I LOVE = "ARIGATO"
HAPPY HAPPY FULL OF LOVE AND LUCK NEW 2007 YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU FO RTHE GREAT PARTY
PEACE AND LOVE
orbis

Posted : Jan 2, 2007 07:22
Thanks Alladin, the party was incredible,nice vibe. and the place was much much much better than I expected. Zion's live was awesome, kno-b went crazy as usual,s-range and logic boom wow !! but for Cris djs set I have no words , thank you for the best beginning of the year, you rocked the place!!!!!!! looking forward to the next party. Feliz Ano Novo!
son of psy

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 2, 2007 22:17
WOWOW happy new year everybody. and thank you so much alladin project for making that amazing party possible. Logic Bomb left me spechless, i wish i got the chance to meet the minds behind the music but like i said, i was speechless. im sure the smile on my face helped them understand... thats my kinda sounds! not to exclude anyone else, i danced from begining to end(it was worth the pain in my legs) until some lights came on and i thought... huh, it cant be over now... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!           --><--IT IS EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE CONTENT, THE START OF A NEW BEGINING---><---
son of psy

Posted : Jan 2, 2007 22:21
please post all the pics anyone had as my crappy non digital camera died halfway through the party. thank you
          --><--IT IS EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE CONTENT, THE START OF A NEW BEGINING---><---
zion
Zion

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 3, 2007 19:43
it was a great party tnx for everything alladin
and a happy new year to everyone !!!

release n'attack compiled by zion out now orb records www.myspace.com/orbrecords
http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/orb/orb1cd001.html

here try this"*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·` * ..·´¨` .¸¸.·´¨`»
www.myspace.com/zionpsy
son of psy

Posted : Jan 7, 2007 12:32
Quote:

On 2006-12-29 18:55, Liquid-Vision wrote:
I guess his artwork gets boring after a while since its hanging up at most parties for a while now(NYC Deco-Artists, where art though

<--- <---HERE           --><--IT IS EXTREMLY ADDICTIVE CONTENT, THE START OF A NEW BEGINING---><---
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - AlladinProjectPresents: LOGIC BOMB, S RANGE, TRANAN, ZION, KNO-B and More NYE 2007 in NYC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance