Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Friday, May 13th 2005 WIZZY NOISE,KNOB,URIEL,ELNADIV,STEVE-O
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Presents: Friday, May 13th 2005 WIZZY NOISE,KNOB,URIEL,ELNADIV,STEVE-O

ELECTROFUNK

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 18, 2005 04:51
I enjoyed the party ,the energies were good ,I played in a diffrent time than i usualy played , so i choose a diffrent style of set than I play, when I play in the morning time , hope U people liked it.
wizzy noize set was nice but not to crazy to say wow. knobe play owsome set like always.
I was tierd as hell couse I came after work , but I had great time , I love trance and cant leave without parties whoever feel the same i belive do the same unless he dont realy like it or need it.
support the trance scene we all big family and its not by the hand of one promoter or another only by everybody , all of us promoters ,djs , party peaple and fun lovers.
nothing realy matter exept to have fun in life . we all came from the same place and going there aniway so party on people.

p.s i think $30 is not high but not justified also. $25 sound better for me for a dj set from 1 trance artist (wizzy noize in this last one), and I will speak with eli in person on that one 2. but please dont forget that 2 make one party that take one night U need to work like a month and more and to run like crazy, so ur support is so importent and give energy to do great things again all the last parties that Ive been to was great , and belive me I know what im talking about couse I was there.
and some peaple come with bad energy just becouse thay have somthing in person with eli or dont like him or know him well and its got nothing to do with His parties and for all of U outsiders before U talk come and check it out urself new york have a great trance scene and Eli & Eyal are big part of it together with all the others there is a party every month from alladin project if someone didnt like one party thats natural and can happen but nobody can say they dont deserve a big respect and support for there hard work to let us party the way we like with the music we like.
Im a big supporter .
peace and love
uriel
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Friday, May 13th 2005 WIZZY NOISE,KNOB,URIEL,ELNADIV,STEVE-O
← Prev Page
1 2 3
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance