Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Friday, May 13th 2005 WIZZY NOISE,KNOB,URIEL,ELNADIV,STEVE-O
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin Project Presents: Friday, May 13th 2005 WIZZY NOISE,KNOB,URIEL,ELNADIV,STEVE-O

miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 5, 2005 20:50
boooooom you said it all sur.This is not the first and as we all know not last time.
They fixed the price long time ago and no matter who's playing (mostly they advertisment is not true like half of live act) the charge is still 30 bucks.For this amount of money your going to get half of live act ,Knob (respect) Uriel and Steve we all heard them countless times.Yes they are good I like them but common how many times?
And since Exit not charging for a venue tell me whos going to keep all the profit (way to go El-Nadiv....) ?????
I was loyal supporter of Alladin but ....... common how many times same story??????
I,ll stay home ,hope some local folks (heheh) going to support you becouse for them no matter whos playing ,its a EVENT (if you know what I mean) but not for me.
boooooom
          na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
FARACID

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 9, 2005 23:59
alrite, i know people dont wanna go to this gig, but b/c im going i think everyone else should go too b/c i havent been to any parties in a long ass time and now cuz my finals are finally over ill be at this party and i want YOU to be there too... cuz somethin's better than nothin... right?? so for the sake of this girl, meaning me, who's desperate for a good time, c'mon over and lets dance!! (and by a good time, i dont mean sexual... ....i think....)

peace party people!!           oO0~ be happy . be hippie ~0Oo
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 10, 2005 00:25
this party is on friday the 13th
goood luck....your gonna need it ;-)           We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home.
trancegirl

Posted : May 11, 2005 23:34
and there always has 2 b something 4 people 2 complain about... hum?
don't hate.... appreciatte!!!!
Alladin project's crew is trying 2 do something good here... so 4 that all my respect!!!
Just think that if it wasn't 4 them there would probably not be any REAL trance in NYC since everyone that tries to make something happen in the NY trance scene they end up giving up after a few parties... have u ever wondered why?? because no one is getting rich out of it... neither is Elnadiv and Alladin project has being trying to make something happen for almost 2 years now without giving up... don't u think that deserves some appreciation?!!
Anyway... each one is their own way ... i just think that is wrong 2 talk bad about something that hasn't even happened....
I'll b there for sure jumping all night... cause i know 4 sure i won't get dissapointed ... ( as i never did!!! )
4 those of u not coming enjoy ur friday and all the tranceheads that will b there i'll see u all in the trancefloor!!!!
(( BOOM ))
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : May 12, 2005 02:49
trancegirl, with all due respect - you are part of the alladin crew... people complain because standards have risen and people are more awake then previously. it is healthy to complain - it makes people change their ways           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
miEtek

Posted : May 12, 2005 15:38
trancegirl I hope you are going to have wonderfull night.
May the Force Be with You.           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
edoardo@neurobiotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 13, 2005 03:45
my 2 eurocents...
I played for elnadiv and the guys are really cool and friendly..

blaming them to make lot of money out of their parties is simply ridicolous, being the scene in NY so small...

I just think ppl should support it instead of bitching at it...

Ciao
          Edoardo @ Neurobiotic Records
http://www.neurobiotic.com
Myspace: www.myspace.com/djedoardo

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/label/detail/1651/neurobiotic_records
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 13, 2005 07:23
What's the line up time schedule?
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : May 14, 2005 03:15
Hey Party People,
Everything's going according to plan.
See U guys @ the Trancefloor
Alladin Project Crew

11-12:30=) STEVE-O Spectra (NYC)

12:30-2:30=) URIEL Alladin Project (NYC/IL)

2:30-5:30=) Micky WIZZY NOISE(Greece)

5:30-7:30=) KNOB Alladin Project (Japan)

7:30–END=) ELNADIV Alladin Project(NYC/ IL)

acidize
Audiopathik

Started Topics :  20
Posted : May 14, 2005 10:44

Best of luck Enladiv!

Have fun at the party...

Teleomorph

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 15, 2005 10:16
Nice party!
The wizzy guy - meh-
but Knob's morning set was absolutely spectacular!!
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 15, 2005 12:11
Why do we need a main attraction if we have the "Master" Knob? He played one of the best morning full on set I've ever seen him playing...and for 2:30 hours of pure magic...nice party, Elnadiv.
SpaceShark

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 15, 2005 22:04
I think WIZZY NOISE played a little too long...3 hours was a bit too much..nice music, but a little too long. A bunch of people were drained out and waiting for something a little more uplifting before the set was over.
Knob should have started earlier and Elnadiv should have played as well.
Overlall a good party. Good job Alladin crew
arrya
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : May 16, 2005 17:44
lets be absolutely honest .. this aprty was an abomination, both in terms of sound quality and general music played over the evening ..

apart from a few hours of knob's set, which were really good, the rest of the party was really just an excuse to .. well, you all know ..

no faith in this crew until they can do something different - made it to the tdc pary the week before, and that was brilliant in terms of progression of music, sound quality and music quality .. this was just a letdown .. complete and utter ..

nothing against the crew, they have churned out plenty of good parties .. but please, dont let it become a hollow commercial thing that you do to make a little money before the summer starts, because it really shows ..           paagal power ..
trancegirl

Posted : May 17, 2005 02:53
so... surrender.... with all due respect back 2 u.... yes iam part of alladin's crew 4 a while now... but that doesn't mean that i have 2 hear people complainints all the time for no reason.... i went to Alladin Project's party b4 i even knew Elnadiv and guess what?? I never got dissapointed with any of his parties and i always had respect and appreciation cause i know that, in his own way, he is trying 2 do to something good here.... now if uthink complaining all the time is healthy... i think that is annoying specially when is for no reason.... and specially because most of the people that come to the forum and complain are not even gonna go to the party anyway.... so what's the point?? people should just let it go.... and as i said b4 don't hate... appreciatte!!!

The party was very nice!!! even after a whole week of intense work i couldn't keep my feet from jumping from the floor and danced all the way till the morning...
hope all that came enjoyed as much as i did !!! and i'll see u at the next one...
((BOOM))

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin Project Presents: Friday, May 13th 2005 WIZZY NOISE,KNOB,URIEL,ELNADIV,STEVE-O
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance