Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NYC...GOA GIL NEW YEARS EVE 2005-2006
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NYC...GOA GIL NEW YEARS EVE 2005-2006

DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Dec 28, 2005 11:08
would love to go, but the first time i experience goa gil will NOT be indoors, in new york city, for $80...especially when i could be spending the night with close friends for free....good luck though, it's really an accomplishment to have booked such a goa trance legend for new years when there are so many utopic settings he could have opted to play in...i guess it's just not that big a deal to him anymore, he's been around so much
k.t
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Dec 28, 2005 15:13
wowieee.. baba gil in NYC. wish i were there for the experience.

Happy new yrs n bigBOM to all....

rich
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Dec 28, 2005 20:45
Quote:

...it's really an accomplishment to have booked such a goa trance legend for new years when there are so many utopic settings he could have opted to play in...i guess it's just not that big a deal to him anymore, he's been around so much

Actually I think it's kindof a new and unique opportunity for him to play this gig. An indoor in new york on new years eve. why not. Like you said, he's played everywhere from beaches to jungles, why not the concrete jungle.
Now if Oakenfold was also on the bill that would be a different story.

shit I hope Coast 2 Coast doesn't get any ideas...
psyanomis

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 30, 2005 03:08
I'm so there. I know it's mighty expensive, but i can't contain my self from going!
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 30, 2005 03:57
finaly there will be a lots of brain getting converted for 2006. i am not going to this one but i could see that this is going to be smashing, play safe folx, have lots of fun, have lots of goodies and stay psychedellic, fu#k cheesy shits, even goa gill change his taste...if not we are still watching bolliwood movies right now;)          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
psyanomis

Posted : Dec 31, 2005 17:15
t-minus 12 hours!
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Dec 31, 2005 22:22
havent heard goa gil for a few long years.....and this will be my first party in the states, Im There           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : Dec 31, 2005 22:36
Hi guys,

The Baba: GOA Gil is in town he is ready to fly us to amazing journey,
The Deco by NEIL GIBSON is killer.

We already have a full house pre sold. Finally, the handling fee has been removed so you save a full $15 off each ticket. All online tickets will be held under your name at the door,
Online Ticket purchases at http://www.brainmachines.com/goagilnyc.html
Also available at stores: Hoomoos asly 1212 9660022 Satellite rec 1212 9951744

Don’t miss this historic event,

See You All on the dance floor
Peace & Love in Trance
Alladin Project Crew

Peace & Love 'n Trance
"Everyone dies but not everyone lives"
www.alladinproject.net
http://myspace.com/alladinproject
http://myspace.com/orbrecords
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/alladinproject/
FaceHead
FaceHead

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 19:40
Wow.
Gaialau
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jan 1, 2006 20:04
Wow Wow.....ten times wow .............
simple amusing ...
Papa gil whever u are thank so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill be see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          ----------------------------------
Hand crafted Trance belts and bags SHOP
http://www.etsy.com/shop/gaialau
http://alientunes.com
miEtek

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 02:37
eh no words to describe ........           na kopcu Kosciuszki za sterami Komandor.OrZech..
psyanomis

Posted : Jan 2, 2006 04:25
Goa Gil, you are amazing.... only issue was the venue was weird...
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jan 2, 2006 19:34
Where are the reviews/reports on this event?
No one wants to comment?           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 02:06
well the last post was my review but heres a better one for the most part great people I didnt see any thing fucked up going on except the occaisional thoughtless tugging on the art one guy even gave the one painting a sharp tug when he went by what could you be thinking to want to do that. Yes the begining was kinda annoying but if people were patient and accepting they could enjoy it I was wedged against the wall in the lobby for 30 to 40 minutes waiting for jeff but whats the point in bitching and getting pissed off those are such counter productive things the one girl was screaming at the club staff im not sure what about but you can attribute that to the longest delay. the staff there was fine. you had the typical crowd not as many familiar faces as I suspected though. The art was great the two paintings nearest to the door were amazing and the way the stage was done how the string grid extended from the painting that really made me stare it gave me some sort of 2d illusion of the stage i liked it many times from the distance gil looked like part of the painting the floor was either sticky or slippery but again this is small nitpicking to make a review none of these negative things put a damper on my mood or night now we know gils mixing skills arent the best but that didnt matter this music went way beyond dark or fullon im gonna guess at the least 150bpm my only issue with some of the tunes is the breaks being to abstract at times and the bass destroyed my ears im very carefull about going deaf because no ears no producing or listening i dont want to even think about that happening so I would rather have the volume lower that way less ear damage and you can hear all the sounds clearer after leaving there was a loud humming way beyond an ear ringing and I wore earplugs half the time the level of intensity he brings is unmatchable as for the comment saying some of it was blatent techno id have to disagree I could hear a stronger influence in some tracks but by no means as cheesy or oldchool sounding as techno if thats what techno sounds like than I guess im into techno this had much more depth and layers than a tchno track there was this guy in the back room who was trying to mess with me and my girlfriend but not in a haha goodtime way when we got up to leave he told her to have a good year and have fun but dont get pregnant what the hell is that supposed to mean? idunno. I could go on forever but my first post summed it up wow. great art the floor had a good vibe mostly and the music and feeling he projected was wonderful as for the people complaining bout alladin fuck it you guys got gil and neil gibson to come to ny and they did a killer job so congrats to alladin project and thanks to the people there who made it an uplifting experience this event has completly added to my mind and music I came home and started a track as soon as I rested and what cam out of my speakers was far more advanced and energetic than ever before this event made me see what my production was lacking in some areas so keep your ears open and see if you can hear the influence.

thanks again

-Chuck-
FaceHead
FaceHead

Posted : Jan 3, 2006 02:09
sorry when I get to thinking punctuation doesnt seem so important but after its all written I realize the power of the period.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NYC...GOA GIL NEW YEARS EVE 2005-2006
← Prev Page
5 6 7 8 9 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance