Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NYC...GOA GIL NEW YEARS EVE 2005-2006
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NYC...GOA GIL NEW YEARS EVE 2005-2006

*christine*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 23:07
Quote:

On 2005-12-02 23:03, DiMiTry wrote:
It's really funny how people try to spread the West Coast vitriolic full-on vs.dark relations to everywhere else.

Huh? This has nothing to do with that.

Goa Gil does what he does well, but the proper environment for this is an outdoor event. NOT 12 hours in a club @ close to $100 a head. Got it?          http://www.vaporvent.com
http://www.myspace.com/christinewebb
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 23:21
Quote:

On 2005-12-02 23:07, *christine* wrote:
Got it?

lol

sir, yes, sir.
          ..it's just another party..
good carma
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  121
Posted : Dec 3, 2005 00:56
Hi Party people,

First: Goa Gil is a legend, the master of psytrance, his perfect DJ and the right spirit to lead us to a happy new year.

Second: NYC don’t have out door space to throw a party in ,specially in the winter, and most of the people don’t have cars to go out of the city, So most of trance party’s are indoors, this is first chance to many people from the new york trance seen to see Goa Gil.

Third: this is the price because it’s NYE, the expenses is triple, venue, flights, hotels, DJ fee, Deco, 50k sound system, and more,,,,
You have the option to buy the advance ticket for $65 till Dec 15th.

Peace Love & Trance
See You All There
Alladin Project Crew

trancegirl

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 3, 2005 10:15
Walla!!!! what could be a best way to start 2006 than 12 hours of one of the biggest legends of trance playing??? hum... i can't think of any.... i miss seing Goa Gil playing.... his energy is unbeliveble and just his music takes u in a journey... ai ai... i get butterflies just from thinking about it!!!
i've never seen him playing indoors though... but it must be an interesting experience...Don't know how u guys made this happen but i must say CONGRATULATIONS!!!
and all this fighting about the price .... i think it's pretty reasonable due to the fact that is NYE in NYC .... even bars charge a cover in this night... plus if u can't afford (or don't want to) pay $95 there's plenty of time to buy the ticket in advance... which i think it's probably a very good idea cause i have a feeling this one is gonna bring LOTS of people!!!
Wish u the best luck on this
(((BOOM)))
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 14:38
Of course we bitch about the price. We are cheap New Yorkers. Plenty, probably most people will go. That's how we do it around here. We make it known how we feel about paying lots of $$ just because its New Years, and then we do anyway. You should be used to that being how things work in this town by now. Dont be to hard on us for being averse to parting with our $$. This is a dumb debate anyway. Ho-hum. Anyway i bet you get in free so who are you to tell us we shouldnt comment on the price???
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 17:35
Psycosmo,
trancegirl is one of alladin's promoters for several years now, she works with him in some way on most events... she cant and wont say a bad thing ever. i think its silly that she posts questions like "how do u guys make it happen"? etc... she can ask him direct i suppose since he is her roomate... i am friends with her, she is a positive good person.... but totally nevertheless, i dont count her opinion as objective here ever

"On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
G0at

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 18:23
Thanks for the insider info. Surrender.           If you ever find yourself being ripped apart by a pack of wolves, try not to scream. Everbody knows wolves can smell fear.
Psycosmo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 19:13
Yes I knew that otherwise I wouldnt have said what I said would I? Why else would I be referring to her getting in free? I wouldnt normally comment about that, nor I even feel that the price is unfair (considring past NYE trance parties esp Tsunamis have been as expensive) but being told not to say anything about the price by someone who probably gets in free is too much. And I know she's a nice person too but hey I gotta call BS when i see it.
goadevotee

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 20:38
probably not her faut, she was prob. ask to say. hehe. And as for the event, sounds like torture at a high price to me
Quote:

On 2005-12-05 19:13, Psycosmo wrote:
Yes I knew that otherwise I wouldnt have said what I said would I? Why else would I be referring to her getting in free? I wouldnt normally comment about that, nor I even feel that the price is unfair (considring past NYE trance parties esp Tsunamis have been as expensive) but being told not to say anything about the price by someone who probably gets in free is too much. And I know she's a nice person too but hey I gotta call BS when i see it.

dopey576
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 5, 2005 23:32
It is VERY childish when people judge DJs when they have not heard them in their true essence.

I have heard Gil play on numerous occasions and each time it has been a spectacular experience. Wake up! Look at the bigger picture -- a true 12 hr NON STOP trance experience -- mann its psychedelic psychedelia.

I do not want to comment about the price etc. as I have no knowledge of what NYE parties in NY usually cost. $65/$95 is a lot for me.

Personally I would never go to see Gil indoors just because that is not the correct atmosphere to experience his music. Also i have seen him many times at much more spectacular locations so. However, I do recommend this party to first time Gil goers. NOTE: Not for the faint hearted!

I do not blame Gil for asking for more money -- im sure many people want to book him for NYE. He has chosen to play in NY.
          ToO mUcH pReSsUrE oN tHe BrAiN
~*pSy*KiCk*~

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 00:05
Oh my goodness 12 hours of goa gil Simply Amazing although the outdoors would be so ideal still 12 hours of Goa...
DOOF-on

~*pSy*KiCk*~
trancer dancing in the stars
trancegirl

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 6, 2005 02:55
Hello Gadi !!
yes u r right .... i do help w/ alladin parties for a while now... but does that mean that i cannot give my opinion , as a party goer? i believe i still can.... and that's why i do it... i use to go to Alladin paries before i even knew Elnadiv, and i will keep going even if i stop having something to do w/ Alladin Project...and the reason is simply because i like his parties and i respect very much the fact that he is trying to do something good to the Trance scene in NYC... something that many organizers gave up on long ago !!! anyway... i'm not here to keep this discution on.... just wanted to leave clear that what i post here i do it because i mean it... nothing personal !!
ooh...and i did ask him b4 how he was able to bring Goa Gil in NYE and i still can't understand it... therefore the question....
Hope 2 see u all @ the party
(((BOOM))))
mandelbrot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 03:20
I would really love to see Goa Gil. This will be my first time and I am not gonna miss this opportunity. Of course outdoors is always better, but come on, it's New Years and it's NYC, what can we do. Hope to see everyone there.
obu
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 04:08
Seems pretty simple yea? Don't like the price, don't go... Invite some friends over, blast your favorite trance and get down for NYE... :-D

For those of you that do, Gil will treat you very correct for NYE... Seems fun...
Shaman Films Records
Shaman Films Records

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 7, 2005 05:54
Allready in NYC and actually looking for a place to crash for a few days..
Anybody can extend a hand please email me at
shamanfilms@gmail.com           Egnogra
Shaman Films Media
www.kalmekak.com
www.shamanfilms.net

----------------------------------------
Coming soon!
SHAMFCD012 Apocalyptic Ritual Compiled by Dark Whisper
SHAMFCD013 Engrams The Trilogy ( double cd ) <BR
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Alladin project presents FIRST TIME IN NYC...GOA GIL NEW YEARS EVE 2005-2006
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance