Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ace Ventura - Rebirth [Iboga Records 2007]
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Ace Ventura - Rebirth [Iboga Records 2007]

Braindrop
Braindrop

Started Topics :  140
Posted : Oct 28, 2007 20:55
Quote:

On 2007-10-24 08:35, PsyUNIT wrote:
Hehe, good to see my "Dark" friend UrbanPsySpirit enjoyin proggy music.

Amazin album, still in the process of digesting it. Will post my comments when fully digested.

Ahem... yes mate... i am enjoy good prog too... and good morning too.... and these days i am more into twilight. Ok... now send me some good prog cd''s... i knw u have loads of em

Quote:

On 2007-10-25 10:43, Run Lola wrote:
It's funny but i ve always cheered for Perfect Stranger more than Ace Ventura, but i got to admit, this one got me hooked up!

it wasnt love at first ear for sure, it grew on me slowly, but now that I ve heard it almost 100 times, i'm still discovering something new in each track everytime i listen to it again.. amazing

U better like it !! hehe

BOOM!

www.braindrop.in
xfalabella
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  36
Posted : Oct 29, 2007 17:53
Well...all i can say that this cd blast all flors!

starts with a nice intro..
Then..serenity now...solid track..very psychedelic and serious.

In Psychic Experience we can see some atmospheric characteristics of Nicola and the strong bass line of Schatsi.

Sao Paulo ! the cd starts to become a bomb for me after this track...this one crushes the dance floor...and I dont know, but this one its probably a tribute Sao Paulo city of brazil. nice work.

Stimulator...in a little time we will see more colaborations of danny and ace..i heard taht they are just searching for a name to a side project.
until now...all the releases by this 2 dont dissapoited me...always nice kicks.

Presence....wonderfull track..from the beginning to the the end...starts with a great atmosphere and its a very dancing tune...imo the most dancing of entire cd.
!!

M.A.R.S. ! well..this track is really Groovy!
perfect to mix in transiction sets...strong basslines again..pretty solid. nice tune.

The Light! togheter with presence are the best of the cd...listening at your home you can imagine what sensations causes at the public...but when u play this...man..its more than great...everyone assimilate this so nice...u can see happiness in the people faces. The final progressive beats with the moledic sounds is perfect.
For Sure this will be played for all over the years.

Exposed....I dont have too much to add about this one...following the cd line,have a great bass ans synths and this keep the high quality of album.

This cd for me is 9.5/10

the best ones 4 (!) 6(!!) 7(!) 8(!!)

cant wait for more yoni tracks

chers           www.myspace.com/vfalabellaprogressive
www.enigma.art.br
www.spintwist.de

AEROSPACE - STEREO FLIP IS OUT !
KHAINZ - MODUL8 is OUT!
J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 01:11
Top notch shit!!!

Congratulations with the release yoni.
It's gonna make history for sure!

Regards!
Nathan
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  301
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 14:07
My Hebreview:

http://www.layla.co.il/ContentView/ContentView.aspx?cimid=113805&cid=116

-=The Meaning Of Life Is To Give Life A Meaning=
tHuJoN
Freakulizer / Khainz

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 16:49
Finaly i got to listen to it ...shame on you Ace ... where is my promooo ??? ... hahahah

Briliant piece of work ... realy dig the atmospheres in this one ...deep and supergrooving ...
we need moreee ... Top Album !!!

HUgs
Simon
          www.myspace.com/freakulizer
www.facebook.com/freakulizer
www.myspace.com/khainzmusic
http://www.facebook.com/khainzmusic
Voice of All
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 11:12
nice one for sure! my favorites are serenity now and m.a.r.s. good kind of sound - fat and large - but bit too repetitive... good luck, artist!           Spiritual guides are to practice and serve in ways that cultivate awareness, empathy, and wisdom.
gothica
Gothica

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 14:33
Damn.. hes got a killa CD! i think that every track in there is 100 killa! very nice stuff ! im waiting 2 hear some more.. by the way i hear it every morning when i drink my coffee..

cheers!
Minimal Monster
Minimal Monster

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 19:28
Quote:

On 2007-11-04 14:33, gothica wrote:
Damn.. hes got a killa CD! i think that every track in there is 100 killa! very nice stuff ! im waiting 2 hear some more.. by the way i hear it every morning when i drink my coffee..

cheers!

but u drink BEER in the morning

And for the topic, i didnt like that album so much, too soft and proggy for me, i like his first tunes more.. but, the sound its really good!!! u can hear that this guy knows what he do
          http://www.myspace.com/minimalran
http://www.soundcloud.com/minimal-monster
kristyandmoe

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 5, 2007 08:33
Great release, amazing even on the first listen. No ff moments on this release.
Mad Purple State

Offtopic posts:  1
Posted: Nov 5, 2007
Not a hard proggy fan...

but i ordered this cd along with Decoy - Push Button Pony...

Should be home by the time i return from work... Getting goose bumps thinkin bout it... haha

Last proggy album i purchased was SCS - Scienza Nuova and was quite disappointed... Expected some more motion.

But I hope this wont disappoint
          No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Pavel

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Nov 6, 2007 16:59
Reviews only, please.           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
gothica
Gothica

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Nov 7, 2007 09:09
Quote:

On 2007-11-04 19:28, RajaRan wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-11-04 14:33, gothica wrote:

cheers!

but u drink BEER in the morning

And for the topic, i didnt like that album so much, too soft and proggy for me, i like his first tunes more.. but, the sound its really good!!! u can hear that this guy knows what he do

heheh you bastard! ur morning is my evening! heh
Al-x

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 9, 2007 12:06
yes, very good release !
best tracks for me are the tracks where Yoni is alone : 2/4/6/7/9
and track #6 "Presence" is absolutely amazing
          ... today is the first day of the rest of your life ...
hACKER

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 12, 2007 14:51
HI YONI...

a bit slow but ....

wish u all the best with this awsome cd

gr8 music u have mate!!!

lots of inspiration:)

myspace.com/muteliranroy

MUTe

Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Nov 12, 2007 19:13
Not my cup of tea... or for anyone who wants a change from psychedelic into some melodic juciy proggy.

Dont get me wrong. Brilliant Artist... and WOW what Sound (quality)!!!

But other than that... I find this cd downright b o r i n g.

Ofcourse dont judge this cd only on my review. And no i dont have anything personal against Ace Ventura. I´m sure he´s destroyed a lot of happy minds thru this project... but to me... i find this cd bland. With a mind and knowledge like his... I think he can make some really really wicked sounds and funky proggy that´ll make you dance like your ass is on fire while you´re eating a cool watermelon...

BUT... It is not. It is slow ... too slow.

5/10

I guess this cd aint for the locos out there. its for the pinacolada on the beach with bob sinclair kinda ppl.

*BASED ON PERSONAL INTREST*           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Ace Ventura - Rebirth [Iboga Records 2007]
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance