First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

972 Scene

___byteadelic
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 12:54:47
Hey, I didnt say he was the only one, but he was the first one to do it in public in the gatherings.
___byteadelic
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 13:38:33
hey asaf...
do you rememeber the mayor of ashkelon (Gabi laloosh or smthing like that) and the FAKIR SPEECH?? this was probebly the highlight of the scene...
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:28:30

the (now legendary) "Fakir" speach was pretty funny, how he tried to present ahkelon as a place for high tech while he showed perfect ignorance (and stupidity, if I may add).

But t00zir 1 was a strong contender too (let's admit it, it proves that no matter what, video will always prevail over audio, and dumb gimmics work the best, especially in front of some major stoners).
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:30:17
And I still feel guilty for winning the surprise compo (and some burekas on a bet)... there was this guy that worked 8 hours or something on a really cool 3d animation.

And I used the same stupid (but by then, proven) gimmic, only I was too lazy even to code in basic :)
___byteadelic
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:31:45
hehehe... t00z1r was 31337.
so.... what ýs oB and themartyr up to nowadays?
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:34:24
Oatbran and Martyr are both currently saving money to go travel a bit. Oatbran is crazier than ever, but I still love the guy (osse sratim kashim lif'amim, aval melech :)), Martyr is a lot more chilled.
___byteadelic
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:40:24
Sounds like nothing changed.
Where are they planning to travel to?
___kaz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 14:42:04
you know... after army shit...

South America and stuff :)
___fizz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 10, 2002 23:49:35
Crazycat :), Night Daemon commited suicide after his mom closed his internet account or something..
I remember that day on #972 (EFNet).. Me and blutz didnt believe skade and his bullshit so we called NDaemon's home and were told its fucking true. we were shocked.
and t00zir owns!! =)
By the way, Mutant is here too (Ilan Lanz)
Another by the way, about the pot I remember smoking there with Asaf I think.. no? in Mov97 (I think it was 97) in that big park?

___Dreamer
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 11, 2002 18:33:15
heh. :) old days. I was with phanatik, borzom and sticky's group too. we won few things in mov96. I had this stupid 3d dragon I made that took the 1st place.. remember it?
and I was also wiht TRiP (the group miki formed) but I was doing graphics few graphics for them.. Miki was 2 classes below me in high school, he introduced me to trance in 95 and I owe him a lot for that. thou the first piece that did the "switch" for me liking trance was chuck biscuits's world wide sluck. a talented australian guy who had several great tunes spreaded in those bbs's.

[quote]Hey Kaz! thank you for the update, kind of weird I saw you a couple of times and I dont remember a friggin thing.
Borzom was in jail (it's a 2 year old news) for "Security related reasons" I have no more specific details, how about enwhysea kid?
sticky baboon? phanatik?

[/quote]

___fizz
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 11, 2002 17:45:33
Tzahi, what was your nickname back then?
How are Phanatik and Sticky Baboon?
___byteadelic
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 12, 2002 10:08:23
I think I remember tzahi's logon (aNSi ;-) screen for phanatik, back then a.k.a CreepingDeath's - Gates Of Dawn...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 972 Scene
← Prev Page
1 2
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance