Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 7/26/2008 Ananda & PsyTribe present NATURE EFFECT Feat. META-KONFLUX V.S. COGNOSCENTI-PARADIGM..
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

7/26/2008 Ananda & PsyTribe present NATURE EFFECT Feat. META-KONFLUX V.S. COGNOSCENTI-PARADIGM..

Spyros

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 17, 2008 00:09
no more inside scoop for you Scotty ! bad baba, bad!
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Jul 17, 2008 01:11
this is going to be awsome. Its been since XI since i was last at a LA outdoor, and that long again since ive played down south too.
Looking very forward to it

and @ Scott. If you miss Aeons, mine or anyone elses set of note, youll be paid a visit by the tomato ferry

Logical Light Music - SF
Straylight Productions -SF
Sound/Mind - Denver
Xcience - Midwest

mixes for dl at :
http://www.thehothouse.net/straylight/paradigm/index.htm

"He who ha-ha's last, ha-ha's best"
KEVIN_

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 17, 2008 02:22
Aeon, I was looking forward to that set at Gemini, so you know I'll be there for it at Psytribe!

I'm not sure Andrew, me thinks perhaps they're going blast and stomp the whole time? I know I can go the thirteen hours, but I think this time I'll pause on occasion as I need to use my legs for climbing and lifting at work most of the day. And it looks like I'll miss your set this coming weekend as you're playing too late in the day on a day that I have to leave early. It might be three or more weeks for me now.

How much land would it take? The sound sure travels when I've taken walks in the desert. Or would it take neighbors that own the land, but aren't living or staying on it? Or just keep buying up the surrounding land. As time goes buy, the parcels would eventually be more than large enough to not worry about the sound going to the neighbor's as we'd be our own neighbors. I like these sound systems. Reminds me of KNAC's motto. "KNAC, this station your neighbors listen too ...
and they don't even own a radio!"
Get neighbors that like the music. Let me know, maybe I can buy a parcel next door. Yes, now is the time before the market recovers. Do you have a place, area, or location in mind? I think a few miles from the major highways is better than right next to one, and a little ways away from the Los Angeles area too. Aside from getting a lower price for the land, you can also help to make it more likely that people interested in coming to the event for the music and people are the ones that mostly come.           - - -
The Dawn Patrol leaves at dusk!
- - -
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jul 17, 2008 02:47
@ Paradigm: Threat detection acknowledged; taking evasive tomato maneuvers.

I can almost taste the dust cloud....
lolita

Posted : Jul 17, 2008 02:54
killer !!! a perfect way to end my summer break.great lineup and only 10 days to go.way to go Psytribe. partyyyyyyyy !!!!!
Jewbacca

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 18, 2008 11:24
this looks awesome, i hope to see ya'll there!
*christine*
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jul 18, 2008 12:11
Yay, Matt, glad you are coming out for this.

Is it time yet?
I am seriously needing to hear some new Meta beats!
          http://www.vaporvent.com
http://www.myspace.com/christinewebb
yogi

Posted : Jul 18, 2008 18:20
maybe $40 is alot for a local artists but i think that META, KONFLUX, COGNOSCEMTI & ALL of our local D.J's are worth it !!!!
how the hell are we gonna expend the U.S psychodelic trance sceen if not by sapporting our own friends while they making thier own music !!
i'll defianetly be there if work allow it/
rock on guys ! Konflux vs Cognoscenti !!!!!!!!!
i can't wait to hear this two join forces ...... INSANE !!!
PsyCore

Posted : Jul 18, 2008 18:58
right on, yogi!!

this is gonna be a STOMPER!!!
Spyros

Posted : Jul 18, 2008 20:24
right on, scotty ! now we talking!
jds

Posted : Jul 18, 2008 21:33
Good luck with the party guys. Looks fun! I'm not around that weekend so I can't go. (2nd miss at the new location) Hopefully it goes awesome and I can check the new spot another time.

scenator - Talk to me about land sometime, I'm on the lookout too, everything I've seen is in north eastern CA though, so I'd be curious to see what you know about on the market down here. Someone who knows both of us please hook us up if you see us in the same place sometime.
Positive Reaction
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Jul 19, 2008 10:54
Quote:

On 2008-07-16 20:44, Meta wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-07-16 19:54, Hidroponik wrote:
since the locations we can use are rapidly disappearing (whether due to stupidity - some fucktard that called 911 when they got stuck in the sand in the mojave last march, thus ruining a FREE fucking location FOREVER)

...!!!!!! Holy crap.

Enjoy what we have here people, no one likes steep prices but... During all my years in the Bay Area trance scene we always had to drive a *minimum* of 3 hours to be able to dance outdoors, and that was usually for dusty-ass "shatter your oil pan driving 5 miles of rocky dirt road" Angel's Camp. The other choices were driving all the way to Mendocino or... driving all the way to LA for a Psytribe party. I think you'd spend a lot more than $40 on gas these days getting to Mendocino or thereabouts...

I got several new tracks and remixes ready for Gemini this year but had to miss playing there this year, so I am super stoked to be able to play that set and see all of you at this awesome new location!

Hey Meta I cant wait to see you play buddy you are a great guy and your music is just the same! See you on the dance floor. Or I will be and you will be playing hehe
psyclops

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 20, 2008 07:11
Quote:

On 2008-07-16 21:08, scenator wrote:
Im all behind buying our own oasis....many people read these threads....all we need are about five or six people who could qualify for a loan........pool together...and steal something..within reach ...close by..this is definitley the time. I know the energies are behind this concept already..so if anyone has the means or is curious please contact me(not while Im spinning though.. Im also donating my commission towards the purchase price of the land assuming its bought by our brothers and sisters... psyclops will do the loan...

Indeed Scenator. I got the loan provided we get some people serious about investing in some land.

Looking forward to this one. (not an anniversary party but damn close to it). Can't wait to bring the madness to this party and get you all ready for Dai and Vasily.

Insanity is the mother of invention...

Looking forward to seeing Paradigm again. It has been years!
Meta
Meta/Boomslang

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Jul 20, 2008 12:27
Quote:

On 2008-07-20 07:11, psyclops wrote:

Looking forward to seeing Paradigm again. It has been years!

I don't think I've played with him since 2005 at the Ranch when I was doing a DJ set and cautiously playing one or two of my first original tracks mixed into a set... a lot has happened since then... I remember when he and Mubali and I were all just getting started as DJs in SF...

Just putting some finishing touches on another new track that will be ready just in time for this party... can't wait!

http://soundcloud.com/aeon604
http://www.metaekstasis.com/
http://the1134.com/
scenator

Posted : Jul 20, 2008 19:32
JD and Kevin ..ask Spyro or Andy to make the connection.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 7/26/2008 Ananda & PsyTribe present NATURE EFFECT Feat. META-KONFLUX V.S. COGNOSCENTI-PARADIGM..
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance