Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362MetaForce Presents OREStiS 'LiVE' from Greece..MAY 25th@ THE HOOK!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

6362MetaForce Presents OREStiS 'LiVE' from Greece..MAY 25th@ THE HOOK!!

DanVapid

Started Topics :  32
Posted : May 30, 2007 05:24
regrettably couldnt make it due to last second circumstances.... will just have to catch Orestis now on another land mass... most recent tracks of his are beginning to answer any doubts about this style... now crossing fingers for a visit soon from Savage Scream
adamzero

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 30, 2007 07:41
savage scream? what a *good* idea, dan. i do hope the powers that be are listening.
adamzero

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 2, 2007 04:14
oh, i just wanted to add one thing before this thread passes into obscurity. now, i *may* have totally imagined this, in which case, ignore it and i'm dumb and don't hate me too much, but i think i didn't.

i think orestis lowered the levels slightly before his set. not only was this the right decision, in terms of how loud (though clear) the speakers were, but it also shows great confidence, and i respect it on both levels. just another reason why this party went off so well. i think it'd be great if djs made a habit of standing in the crowd and thinking to themselves where they'd like the volume to be before they started. jus' sayin'. cheers.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362MetaForce Presents OREStiS 'LiVE' from Greece..MAY 25th@ THE HOOK!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance