Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362MetaForce Presents OREStiS 'LiVE' from Greece..MAY 25th@ THE HOOK!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

6362MetaForce Presents OREStiS 'LiVE' from Greece..MAY 25th@ THE HOOK!!

maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 27, 2007 02:58
"This is not a ' live appearance' - this is a FULLY LIVE 3-hour
PRODUCTION SET" how was it different from a live appearance if all the samples were premade anyway? i guess what im trying to say it it really wasnt a PRUDUCTION set. but defenetly nice music.
neotrancer

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 27, 2007 03:01
the dark killer stuff is the reason I went.

bass goin up up up and down down down
twas quite a workout

orestis knew how to work the PA properly;
it wasnt too loud when I got there for his set.

...but i always bring earplugs just in case the djs get too enthusiastic with the volume knob;
you can actually hear more detail with them on when PAs get worked beyond their capacity.

our precious ears are no match for megawatt soundsystems!!
maximjou
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : May 27, 2007 03:13
our precious ears are no match for megawatt soundsystems!!

siriously!
Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 27, 2007 04:07
Wow !!!!! Orestis was unbelievable! Fria was out of control! What a great party all the way -- well run, sound was powerful, great artists. I'm floored and inspired.

Warm thanks to everybody involved who made this one of the best parties I have been to in a long time!!!

Ms. G
adamzero

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 27, 2007 10:37
thank you to the artists, thank you to the organizers, and thank you to all my fellow dancers!

i had been looking forward to this party for months, and i don't think i have danced so much since last summer.

the sound was great, clear and strong, the venue was chill with no hassles, and the music... holy shit the music... orestis' set was an astounding treat, real artistry and subtlety, huge power, deep moods, and great connection to the crowd. but even if he hadn't been there, it would have still been a killer party, because tachyon, vish, and fria all delivered outstanding sets.
mondo-mod

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 27, 2007 17:10
Thank you all for keeping the psy spirit going......
the artists, the organisers and the crowd........
we are all one...
PLUR
NeuroNympho
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : May 27, 2007 19:00
I had such a great time! So many new faces and it was great to see so many old friends and students crawling out of the woodwork after finals. Vish played an awesome set and Orestis was simply amazing. I would hope to hear him again in the states soon because he really had a nice sound. It waas nice to finally meet Fria and see her perform(I just hope you don't disappear on us!)

Sound was amazing but a bit too powerful for my dainty ears. I would really love to hear such a soundsystem in the forest, resonating through the trees or across a field. besides earplugs at parties ARE a good investement.

Hope to see the fleamarket again. There was some really nice stuff out there especially the messagge chair, ahhhhh!
djSF

Started Topics :  3
Posted : May 28, 2007 03:14
I can't even remember the last time I went to a party that was that good - thank you!!!!!!!!!! The sound was just booming and the venue was off the hook (hehe)! Up until now I haven't favored the darker psy but now I can't get enough! Thank you Metaforce, I'm counting the days 'til the next one - gwyn
Fria Tantrumm

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 28, 2007 05:26
WOWWW
I must say that Orestis played a most excellent live set...effortlessly executed, a continuous cascade of some of the most beautifull music I ever heard. All of it was great, from the venue to the sound. I had a perfect night.           **************************************
Fractal Cowboys : Post Singularity COMING SOON :)
Orestis : Recursice Consciousness OUT
Psykovsky: Na Ve Ka is OUT!
mondo-mod

Posted : May 28, 2007 05:55
So right Fria....Orestis totally killed the scene!!....But the party would not have been complete without your contribution as well....Boom
narottam

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 29, 2007 01:48
I also thank Orestes for his powerful and very enjoyable performance. I think I am known though in New York as Fria's biggest fan! She played as if she were saving the planet from an oncoming asteroid and the only force strong to stop it would be music that would be so mathematically complex and mysteriousthat it would disintegrate it before it hit earth!

Fria, You are the Michelangelo, Dostoevsky, Michael Jordan, Buddha, Tchaikovski, Mozart, etc.... of the Psytrance scene

Namaste
alanna

Posted : May 29, 2007 03:14
A+ party-- extremely well organized and wtf best music ever. Thank youse!
vishwaatmaaa

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 29, 2007 04:16
Our MetaTantrumm photos are now on-line at http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o18/6362MetaForce/MetaTantrumm%20MasaLa/

Thank you everyone for making it a KILLER party !! It was an honour and pleasure to bring Orestis's sounds and power to your ears and his great vibe and personality behind the decks just made the STOMP more special.

big BOM to everyone else for making this party a huge success and hopefully we will see u ALL for another BLASTER in the future!

**DesTRucTioN is in PRoGReSsss.... WiLL adViSE on ReJuVENatiON.........**
V/A ' THe Evolved Human Experience is OUT NOW!! http://www.6362MetaForce.net

Mayhem On Mount 6362 with JAHBO - April 25th NYC...Worldwide Parvati Release Party
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : May 29, 2007 05:53
Quote:

On 2007-05-29 01:48, narottam wrote:

She played as if she were saving the planet from an oncoming asteroid and the only force strong to stop it would be music that would be so mathematically complex and mysteriousthat it would disintegrate it before it hit earth!

Fria, You are the Michelangelo, Dostoevsky, Michael Jordan, Buddha, Tchaikovski, Mozart, etc.... of the Psytrance scene

Namaste

super
BOOM           out now
http://parvati-records.com/music-shop/cd/out-of-time
starquest

Posted : May 30, 2007 04:50
Great party, fantastic music. Cant wait for next encounter with the shadow........And one more little thing I was wondering if no one seen a Samsonite bag. Thats all folks God Speed............
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - 6362MetaForce Presents OREStiS 'LiVE' from Greece..MAY 25th@ THE HOOK!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance