First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

oggabogga
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 13:37
Professor Simplicio! Facts are proven in a reality that is yet to be discovered.

“The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes.”

Nikola Tesla -New York Herald Tribune (11 September 1932)

Note: Galileo came to accept the findings of Copernicus, that the Sun was the center of the then-known universe, and not the Earth. Because he promoted this and other ideas, he came to the notice of the Committee of Propaganda, the dreaded Inquisition. They reminded him of the fate of Giordano Bruno, who had been burnt at the stake for heresy. Bruno's heresy was to believe the Earth went round the Sun, and there were many other stars. The Catholic Church arrested Galileo, and threatened to execute him unless he promoted the Church's view. The Church taught that the Earth stood still, while everything in the sky moved around it.

He wrote a book, in the form of conversations between three men. The man representing the Church's point of view was called Simplicio. The Church then decided to kill him unless he rejected (recanted) his own views. He did so, but said later that he did so only to avoid being killed. Galileo was forced to spend the rest of his life under house arrest. He stayed at home until he died on January 8, 1642.

In time, more and more of Galileo's findings were accepted as true. Late in the 20th century, Pope John Paul II called Galileo the "father of modern physics", and made a public apology for how the Church treated him earlier.

Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 13:57
Quote:

On 2011-02-10 13:37, oggabogga wrote:

“The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way. He lives and labors and hopes.”

So why is Mr. Emoto selling his water and books now? This goes against what you just said here.

And the story about Galileo is a nice story, but it has nothing to do with 526Hz.
Galileo wasn't trying to sell you anything.

And that's the last I post here. Wasted too much time on this nonsense.
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 14:13
Quote:

On 2011-02-10 11:02, Mike A wrote:
And one more thing:
The russian writer who wrote the russian book is now in jail for fraud.

Not exactly Mike, those 2 writers that Moki mentioned (husband and wife) were close to the guy who's in jail right now for fraud and pseudo science (yes you can go to jail for that in Russia)
More findings on this issue soon..           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 14:22
yes, time is worthy, use your worthy time to find facts to put as much scientists in jail as possible. it is important to keep them in jail, especially if they found something about implosion of water, about tesla resonators or about the overtone series of hydrogene. we dont want another reformation of universities , in case we need to rewrite science.
about emoto and his money, i guess he needed this, in case some great professor like mike a wanted to put him in jail. just to inform you, this happened once and he paid to a good laywer and won the case. i guess it is not a bad idea to sell a book or two and be stronger against such things.
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2011 14:23
p.s. yes in russia you go to jail for example if you know more about a tesla resonator and dont wanna work with the governement. happens all the time.
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 15:56
Quote:

On 2011-02-10 13:31, Moki.Time.Wave.Zero wrote:
to come back to sound, which is the more important thing, http://www.planetware.de/musik/akashaCDs.html
here is an example of how does this connect to music.

This is music made by taking the numbers representing certain events within a hydrogen atom and using them to generate sounds. This is something a person has done - it's not something that happens in nature. Quantum-scale events, electromagnetic radiation (referring here to the absorbtion spectra of hydrogen you posted just above) and planetary distances are not sound, have nothing to do with sound, cannot interact with sound due to the fundamental laws of physics, and are entirely unrelated and unconnected phenomena - except in the minds of people who want to believe they are. These phenomena do not interact with sound in any way or on any scale. Using numbers generated in one field to generate sounds may well reveal certain patterns in a new way, and may make those patterms more obvious to us, and appear more beautiful, but those interactions and interpretations happen inside our minds and nowhere else - and only because we are explicitly looking for them.

Mike is quite right in questioning your understanding of chemistry, because it is obvious from the way you try to link unconnected phenomena that you don't understand the information you're presenting. It's equivalent to taking data from the population of foxes in England and using the numbers to make sounds, and saying that the sounds can therefore affect the fox population numbers. I'm sorry if you don't like this, but it's the truth.
          Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 16:28
Quote:

On 2011-02-10 13:37, oggabogga wrote:
Galileo came to accept the findings of Copernicus, that the Sun was the center of the then-known universe, and not the Earth. Because he promoted this and other ideas, he came to the notice of the Committee of Propaganda, the dreaded Inquisition.

See here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Galileo_gambit
aciduss
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 17:36
I find it really amazing you all have enough time and energy to spend arguing massive paragraphs to strangers on trance forum apart from music production, formal school and managing labels and studios... blue names my true heros.

Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 18:04
I'm a fast typer and often there's nothing to do while a track I'm mastering bounces down in realtime.

Besides, everyone needs a hobby.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2011 18:14
Colin OOOD,
why do you think that i do not like this. i agree with you completely. i question my understanding of chemistry myself, all the time.

my job at the present time is to ask as many questions as possible, with dialectics, which means to question both sides of a conflict or missunderstanding and judge for myself. and my job is to transform scientifical knowledge to a more simple language or presentation.

in this thread i understood that professor mike tells me that there are only 27 variations of H20 isotopes. i disagree, first of all because my understanding of mathematics tells me that it does not make 27 variations, especially in bigger water clusters like the so called super water cluster. it is very simple , if i have 2 red balls and one blue, and each of them has 3 different sizes, how many variations do i have? and how many would i have if i can chose from 6 balls. or from 9.
27 just does not fit to my logic.

and secondly because i see another information in the books i have about fractals in nature. i see 200 isotopes of water.
so i made an appointment with a chemistry professor of my choice and i will ask him about it.
since mike is only here to tell me how stupid i am to understand his way to do science and we will not have a constructive interraction.

as far as your statement of the linking of phenomenon is concerned, i really do respect your opinion. just dont share it . we were talking about magnification of microscopes and natural phenomenon and mike told me that 100 is not enough. it must be on molecular level. but if it comes to a frrequency and an octavation of 30 or 40 times, which is quite high " magnification" , then it is too much for you. i cant take 0,000000x hz and turn it to a frequency in my spectrum - why not - it is very similar to the magnification of the microscope. why is it so relevant how three atoms and the most tiny particles act with each other that i would never see, hear, perceive without a microscope and it is not important to find a phenomenon of resonance for the movement of those atoms or of planets and macrocosmos. i am a part of this microcosmos, i am built of these small particles and i am put on a rotating planetary body , i am within the same micro-macro system. why is it not important when i resonate in any way with those things.

Quote:
These phenomena do not interact with sound in any way or on any scale

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 18:28
Isotope. You keep using that word but I do not think it means what you think it means.
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 10, 2011 18:30
http://www.grinningplanet.com/2005/07-26/water-pollution-facts-article.htm

Now you can discuss the water phenomenon a little more, haha

Its not just water we are dealing with, it was a long time ago water was really clean, now its very much polluted and i am very sure it effects our DNA! hehe
Also the pharmacy industry with all their hormone based products and what not that comes into the water, either by people peeing or just flushing it. And chemical factory polluting the water. and that is only the tip of the iceberg.

Seriously, this water issue is a main concern in lots of countries, and its very clear how human deal with it, we keep polluting and make fix for it by cleaning the water in a artificial way, well in some stages trying to imitate the natural way of cleaning it, but if we keep polluting there wont be a natural way to clean water...

the main concern of things seem to be on the economic system, not the biological system

Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 10, 2011 18:43
Moki, please show me where I said you are stupid.
NOT A SINGLE TIME. I do not think you are stupid, far from it. I do think you are misinformed and miseducated.
I am trying to help you get tools for better understanding of our natural environment. You are so far showing no interest in even trying to understand a bit of it.

I did not say there are only 27 h2o isotpoes. There is no such thing as "water isotope". There are 27 different combinations involving all three stable (or stable enough) isotopes of the atoms making up water molecules.
About the further combinations in large clusters, it does not mean anything since any single "combination" will remain present for nanoseconds, maybe even less. And you know what? Even if we look on larger clusters (of 100 water molecules) then there are not 150 and not 200 possible combinations. We are talking about trillions of combinations.
You claim to study mathematics and statistics, but you obviously do it wrong. So either you are lying or you are not understanding your lecturer or book (where ever you are learning this from).

As for your treatment of magnifications and frequencies, it's just wrong from the foundation of it. I've explained to your numerous times why it's wrong, and also gave you a quote of Mr. Emoto about his methodology (taking only the pics that support his theory). If this is not enough to convince you, then I have nothing more to say. Go read a book about chemistry (real chemistry for undergraduate students) without any advanced subjects, just the basics. You will have better knowledge to understand the theories you support.

Quote:
my job at the present time is to ask as many questions as possible, with dialectics, which means to question both sides of a conflict or missunderstanding and judge for myself.

You say you want to judge for yourself, but you are not qualified to make this judgements. This is why when the police wants help about chemical evidence found in a crime scene, they go to a professional certified lab, and not ask some people on the street what do they think about it.
Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 10, 2011 18:50
I'll add another example.

Let's assume your kids are going to school. So here comes the school bus driver, openly saying that he has no driver's license, and claiming that a better way of getting there is driving against the traffic. No doubt here, you'll punch him in the face and ignore him.

Let's say you're going to the bank, but at the door someone tells you that he is not an economist, and you should invest your money with him. He then tells you he wants to put it in some bullshit company doing stupid stuff. Would you do it? Probably not.

This is exactly the same! Mr. Emoto is spreading false science trying to sell his non working stuff and you are captivated into this, falling into some kind of blind belief, ignoring the 1000 evidence against him, and then asking questions without understanding what you are asking and without being able to understand the answers you are given.
Is this because of some "rebellion" against society? Paranoid thinking that "they" or the "authorities" or "scientists" are trying to hide some information that could make the world a better place just because they are simply evil and want world domination?

I just can't understand this sometimes...
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 10, 2011 19:39
mike, i do no think that i am so far showing no interest. i have googled almost everything you said more than once yesterday. i have read every fact you gave me twice.
about the methodology of emoto and the hexagonal structure of water, please dont forget that i gave you my critical points even before you came up with them:

Quote:
and yes there are some scientific principles which are critical in the work of emoto. for example the bias ot the experimentator, the possible errors in the procedure such as the temperature and humidity on different days of observation, incl. even the breath of the experimentator. and most important i have seen hundreds of photos of water crystals but not all of them and i guess i see only those that support the thesis which is not scientific method. and still, i am sure that there is a very important meaning in what he presents. we are far from a complete scientific prove but we are in the right direction.

and i listed to you even more than one point, where he will have problems with people looking for real science. so i agree with you in that point, even if you try the dialectic way as if we are sharing totally different opinions. i just see a certain statistical observation behind his experiment. no matter that it is not on molecular level and no matter that ice always has hexagonal structure on molecular level. i grasp it has. but melting ice does not always have this hexagonal structure on 200 times magnification - obviously only in some cases. it is an observable phenomenon and you so far show no interest to this observable phenomenon. you are more interested in jails, university degree, social reputation. never forget that those who gave birth to big innovative ideas were always chaised and put in jails or inquisitions. and a degree says nothing. hey even steve jobs had no degree and made some the biggest innovations of our century.

i am aware about the billions of combinations. out of them it makes sense that only 200 can be found in nature so far. i can imagine this. i can be wrong, every second. but if a scientist with doctor degree tells me that, it makes sense until it is proved wrong.

i understood so far everything that you said. for understanding the spectral analysis i am not qulified. you are. but you show absolutely no interest so far. yes, i will read more about it in the next months. so far i understood only the physics of macrocosm and i do believe that i can support it with facts. it is just a question of how much importance do you see in resonance. resonance is the very basic idea where we need more understanding. what happens with or without resonance. bridges fall apart, glass is destroyed, things vibrate and others dont, signals are perceived and others not. hey even an orgasm is impossible without resonance. you know, to put a joke at the end. resonance is what interests me most. i do believe that resonance can do something good for my body. resonance with the stars and with the smalles particles.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance