First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

528 Hz

minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 13:41
i aint readin nothing u reccomend mike, maybe u should learn sanskrit and read the upanishads, or the vedas, maybe you will learn something, and as for quantum physics,i dont know much , i know a little about astrophysics, they having problems comming up with one singular equations for quantam mechanics and einstiens general relativity. why do the forces act differently in the quantum level? why does the general relativity formula not apply at the quantum level? the scientist dont know much. they know very very very little actually about the workings in the universe, and the energies involved, they are just begining to understand the basic concepts within their limited instruments, the energies in the far reaches in the universe r so big, soo immense, that their calculations, formulas, cant comprehend .actually this is a waste of time and energy, i gonna stop writing all this crap on the net.take care and i compltly agree with whatever you say man.
cheerz
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 13:43
I might have given you the wrong impression, I don’t pretend knowing much of anything, but I try to understand things as good as I can, in the proses of doing such I listen and read different theories, sometimes I read from people that presume to know much and some other times from people that only have questions. But in overall what I wanted to do is to fill a curiosity, many “qualified people” don’t know how to make the right question, so they will have to wait for a “qualified person” to be the pioneer, and guide their new journey.

The interest I have in quantum mechanics and quantum physics is not based in the complexity of the equations but more in the philosophical questions shown everywhere in this field. No need to be a CalTech student to understand the complexity of the question.
Here you have some more “normal people” friendly representation of some of the wonders on this field: http://tinyurl.com/45jqzbl

When subjects like this come in to consideration dualities will appear, you have the plan but not the resources, the knowledge but not the questions, those who knows don’t talk and those who talk don’t know… But no need to rediscover the wheel to make questions or have a “qualified person” to tell you right from wrong, he knows as much nor little as you about why and what life is.

The real beauty of “human nature” is that we are constantly seeking for answers and coming back with more questions. Now the process on how this are going to be answered might be guided by an elite that will determent what is relevant or not… but that doesn’t change the interest many can have in a given field.

And I might reformulate my initial line. Where can I find information about the relation of sound waves and our bodies/mind? Does anybody know of a person/group that is using a scientific approach to this subject?

Ps. I don’t want to make this thread look like a penis enlargement site, so no need to measure dicks
Mike A
Subra

Started Topics :  185
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 15:37
@minus, I understand where you anger and frustration is coming from.
You probably think "wtf does mike want from me! he is saying that all that I know about the ancient books is wrong!".
This is not what I'm saying.
I think that spirituality is a great thing, and obviously people are reaching enlightment using it. It is very interesting (and I've attended lectures about it), it is a source of great art (which some is hanged on my wall here), and generally it makes people happy. But how are the hindu chants better than christian or jewish chants? Everyone is to himself and he has specific ways of reaching this "higher state of mind". For some it would be lighting candles in a church. For another it would be practicing tai-chi. There is no universal truth.
What I was talking about, is taking real science and imposing it on the spiritual matters, then making new observations and theories and claiming this is real science as well. This is what I am against!
There are problems in physics, including the one you said about theory of relativity and quantum mechanics. But the fact that an answer has yet to be found does not mean that scientists are wrong and they do not know anything, and it definitely does not mean that there is any metaphysical truth behind it.
Before people understood astronomy and newtonian mechanics, the fact that the earth revolved around the sun was considered magic, and religion authorities determined that it is the work of god and we should all worship him. As science progresses, less is left for theology and more is explained by science. A scientist, if he is faced with a problem (like the one you stated) does not say that there is a divine force behind it. He says that he doesn't know, and looks for an answer. Eventually he will find an answer, and use that for practical means. After all, your car GPS is working because the theory of relativity is correct, and your computer is working because quantum mechanics are correct too. Maybe it doesn't explain everything perfectly, but it works.

This discussion started because of the claim that 526Hz had a special meaning. This was backed by mystical explanations stirred together with some science which was used improperly. This is what I am against. Not spirituality as a whole.

Quote:
Does anybody know of a person/group that is using a scientific approach to this subject?

A quick searched yielded the following:
http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/18/6/1350.abstract
http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/3/299.abstract
http://cercor.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/1/178.abstract
http://scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/3/3/233.abstract
http://scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/1/3/235.abstract
http://scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/6/1/74.abstract
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 17:33
heh, my words seem frustrated and angry? i thought my words were pretty calm and composed, but whatever u say man. and i only came up with sanskrit and the upanishads because you randomly came up with some science book that i should read, so i came up with something i know and read, and i suggeste you that with a tone of sarcasm ofcourse, because i dont take ur words very seriously.and i dont give a fuk about religion, i am not really a spiritual person, i am also inclined towards scientific or logical approaches which help the masses understand in 1 language(of mathematics).i dont believe in god or some divine supreme being, but i believe in a collective made of many, and a collective conciousness, which is much vaster that any singular.and that breaks all bounadries for me,including spiritual,logical,mathematical,whatever, all.but some things are beyong comprehension of this human mind and that invokes a sense of mystery,of awe, that may be called spiritual,so yea i am a spiritual person in a way.but i refuse to write any more after this, is because i feel this a waste of my energy and time, which i rather invest in something constructive, and enjoy, i'm done bla bla ing on the net for some period of time atleast, because it does tend to linger and distract me, i'd rather invest it in something constructive,so take care and enjoy.
peace peace
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 17:54
As much as there's no officially recognized Quantum Biology field yet, there are - on the other hand - some experiments with massive viruses involving some quantum mechanics elements. Namely, the intriguing double-slit experiment. By now, the variables involved are quite complicated (such as how to accelerate a living thing to an almost inimaginable speed), hence the results are not ready to be published yet or in the near future. However, such experiments do exist.

As for waves and frequencies, we know a lot about them. But, also we know that we know little.

Just to illustrate how much we DON'T know, two scientific mysteries (if you can explain how the single particle is in the same time in two places, then you're ready to billions of dollars and fame. Actually more famous than Einstein, who could not explain the phenomena):

A deep sea sound frequency mystery:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloop

The most beautiful experiment ever:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 18:19
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics." -- Richard Feynman

Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 8, 2011 18:27
@minus - then if we both agree on the same thing, why are we arguing? Have a nice day

@goa-ganges
Are you talking about Quantum Monte Carlo computation of proteins and stuff? This is read science indeed. But what does it have to do with "frequencies" and metaphysics?

Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 19:29
Is it a special Cosmic Octave Frequency?           -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
Ascension
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  170
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 20:58
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 18:19, Basilisk wrote:
"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics." -- Richard Feynman

Surely you're joking!

Did you know he played bongos at a strip club?          http://soundcloud.com/ascensionsound
www.chilluminati.org - Midwest based psytrance group
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 21:46
Yes, I've read a bunch of his popular books... as well as some of his classic lectures on physics! He's quite a character

moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 22:56
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 11:29, Mike A wrote:
And trust me, DNA will not reshape itself because of music.

i am impressed about your argumentation about some of the issues mentioned here. but this call for "trust" in your sentence above makes me unsure and sceptical because i would expect more scientific arguments from someone who told us three times that he knows everything about quantum equations and the mathematics behind it:). may be it would help anyone here if you dont base your arguments on the idea that you speak with leyens, because i am sure that many of us here and even more of us in the production forum do have university education on mathematics and could grasp a point or two better than you suppose.

i would be very interested to know why would sound not affect DNA and which arguments are the basis of your (anti)thesis.
some methods like biolelectric impedance analysis suggest that the water with hexagon structure allows a faster hydratating process of the cell because this type of water is able to pass through the cell membranes faster and more efficiently. there are some suggestions that this affects DNA as well. if there is a direct connection between sound and the hexagonal structure of the water ( proved efficiently by a number of statistical experiments) , then it would mean that sound could affect DNA. how would you argument about this suggestion?

another possible effect might come from electromagnetic frequencies and the sun. ever heard of this theory or you left it as well as the other ones because you did not like the metaphysical names of the youtube users?

Quote:

and it definitely does not mean that there is any metaphysical truth behind it.

any scientific hypothesis is true till it is proved wrong.

Mike A
Subra

Posted : Feb 8, 2011 23:02
Quote:
water with hexagon structure

There is no such thing as water with hexagon structure. Water is amorphous, just like any other liquid. It forms microstructures as a result of the dipole it has, but it no means it is either hexagonal, remains for any significant amount of time, or can be imaged with regular microscopes. If you believe it does exist, please prove. The proof is up to the who one makes the claims.
It's like you saying that pink elephants exist and then you want me to prove that they don't.

Quote:
if there is a direct connection between sound and the hexagon structure of the water ( proved efficiently by a number of statistical experiments)

As I said, there is no such thing as hexagonal water. But let's assume there is. Show me those experiments please. I would like to learn more.

Quote:
another possible effect might come from electromagnetic frequencies and the sun.

There is an electromagnetic radiation from the sun than can change your DNA.
It's called UV and it will give you cancer. Longer frequencies will accelerate the production of Vitamin D. So yes, I have heard of this (proven theory).
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Feb 8, 2011 23:07
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 18:27, Mike A wrote:

@goa-ganges
Are you talking about Quantum Monte Carlo computation of proteins and stuff? This is read science indeed. But what does it have to do with "frequencies" and metaphysics?

Nope, I don't know this QMC you mentioned, but I will make a search for it. Well, I am not relating "frequencies" with "quantum biology", as they are two different discussions in this thread.
Anyway, quantum theory itself is completely metaphysical, no wonder it is the only field of science that attracts so many non-scientific side theories. And given that legitimate scientists themselves are able to handle quanta, but are not able to explain it, perhaps one of those side-theories is right. Who knows?
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Feb 9, 2011 00:05
Quote:

On 2011-02-08 11:29, Mike A wrote:
That japanese guy is a hoax. Also called "hexagonal water" crap.
The ONLY way to put water in an ordered shape is to freeze it. Ice.

This is how the crystal structure of ice looks. It looks like this whether you say "thank you" or "i love you".

okey, let us me first hear your argumentation about the so called heavy water please. certainly you have heard that heavy water is "water containing a higher-than-normal proportion of the hydrogen isotope deuterium, either as deuterium oxide, D2O or ²H2O, or as deuterium protium oxide, HDO or ¹H²HO " http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water
it is not only important to know that heavy water has different physical properties than light water H2O , like freezing and boiling point, but it is important to know that it is the " only known chemical substance that affects the period of circadian oscillations, consistently increasing the length of each cycle". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circadian_rhythm
this is the 24-hour cycle in biochemical, physiological, or behavioural processes.

nowadays science knows more than 150 isotopes of water and 200 of ice, may be even more today, i am not an expert on that. my world is made of numbers.

now, what interests us most is the structure of the water. there is a scientist from the russian academy of science , called stanislav zenin. he defined water as
"substance in phase-informative state with a structure suitable for data storage". he observes the fractal nature of water, both light and heavy. his conclusion after quite a few experiments is that a certain type of water has very structured fractal nature and is even able to keep kind of steady cluster for some time. the biophotonic analysis of the cell shows also a very high degree of regularity, very similar to ice.

now the interesting thing is that these clusters and structural elements of water do not build themselves on accident but depend also on electromagnetic waves or sound waves.

i assume that if the possibility exists, that certain clusters and steady structures are built in water through sound, especially in the cells, then it is quite possible that sounds affects DNA.
as far as the certain frequency is concerned, i assume that it must be as harmonic as possible, as much overtone series as possible and as much resonance with frequencies within the cell as possible. just a question of mathematics.
Freeflow
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Feb 9, 2011 02:21
Interesting reading, nice to see a good discussion from time to time.
Its so nice following and trying to keep an open mind,

"knowing that you don't know is the most essential step to knowing" And this is not saying that you dont know anything, but that you have a starting point to find out things from. I think its very important to admit to your self that you dont know. If you dont, otherwise all else will be built on false assumptions.

maybe the mystery is our own fabrication and the rabbit hole maybe will not lead us deeper but up again, and the journey is the most important

Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - 528 Hz
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance